Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297663 times
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16997: Dec 22, 2018 06:19:18 pm
      Cardiff are pathetic.

Straight back down to the lower leagues with that sh*te.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16998: Dec 22, 2018 06:20:37 pm
      As bad as Cardiff are, United look a lot more attacking under Ole, it's only been 30 minutes though.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16999: Dec 22, 2018 06:22:25 pm
      Your the deluded one for even thinking any of these can get the job.  :lmao:
      If Solskjaer gets 40 points after Christmas he stands a chance.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #17000: Dec 22, 2018 06:27:40 pm
      The commentator on U.S. TV is Arlo White and he is obsessed with United. Same thing with him. This is apparently the greatest 6th-placed team in world football history the way he's going on about them leading, erm, Cardiff.....

It's just pathetic Rob mate, pathetic.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #17001: Dec 22, 2018 07:03:18 pm
      I know it's only Cardiff but utd are tearing them a new one.

The way they move the ball about has been ten times as fast as it was under Mourhino.

They keep this up they might get fourth.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #17002: Dec 22, 2018 07:23:45 pm
      I know it's only Cardiff but utd are tearing them a new one.

The way they move the ball about has been ten times as fast as it was under Mourhino.

They keep this up they might get fourth.

Behave, they are miles off top four and this smacks of the players showing Maureen they are capable. They had obviously downed tools under him which is pretty shambolic.

But the absolute hysteria we will read after this is a joke.

F**k off you manc cu*ts
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #17003: Dec 22, 2018 07:24:40 pm
      Wouldn't read too much in to this performance teams always react positively first game under a new manager and Cardiff are total garbage.

Let's see how they fare in a proper test.

I still don't see them getting fourth if they had sacked Maureen a month ago they would have had a chance but I think the gap is too much now.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #17004: Dec 22, 2018 07:25:31 pm
      Behave, they are miles off top four and this smacks of the players showing Maureen they are capable. They had obviously downed tools under him which is pretty shambolic.

But the absolute hysteria we will read after this is a joke.

F**k off you manc cu*ts

let the cu*ts have it it will deflect attention from us which is fine in my book and they will be looking up the league believing they can go on to win it
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17005: Dec 22, 2018 07:33:46 pm
      If Solskjaer gets 40 points after Christmas he stands a chance.

Not in my book rib. Good result away from home but certainly won't be getting carried away like so many.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #17006: Dec 22, 2018 07:36:55 pm
      Is anyone really believing that Solskjaer is that much of a tactical genius to turn this team around in a few days. The squad went out there to prove a point to Jose, which just shows the problems at the club go an awful lot deeper than Mourinho... it’s great really!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #17007: Dec 22, 2018 07:38:56 pm
      A new broom always sweeps clean
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17008: Dec 22, 2018 07:47:35 pm
      Is anyone really believing that Solskjaer is that much of a tactical genius to turn this team around in a few days.

No. Absolutely impossible.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #17009: Dec 22, 2018 08:20:14 pm
      let the cu*ts have it it will deflect attention from us which is fine in my book and they will be looking up the league believing they can go on to win it
      i don't think any United fans think they will win the league. They are probably thinking they can sneak into the top 4.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17010: Dec 22, 2018 08:35:07 pm
      i don't think any United fans think they will win the league. They are probably thinking they can sneak into the top 4.

I've yet to see anything that resembles United finishing in the top 4 this season.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #17011: Dec 23, 2018 04:44:47 am
      So... they are back, again,...........until the honeymoon period wanes off and results become even worse than Mourinho. Might as well take points off our rivals for the time being.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #17012: Dec 23, 2018 11:29:14 am
      Too many questions Billy but will answer one or two.   ;D

I never get this sunny Spain sh*te being honest. A jobs a job and yes it maybe nice in the sun but a manager doesn't take a job in Spain just coz he likes the sun.

Staying with Spurs won't get him winning anything. He's done a remarkable job with limited funds. He's took them far as they go. I've already stated Levy won't give him enough funds to take them to the next level. Based on that spuds will only be a top 4/6 side and may win the odd cup competition or two.

Why a interim manager a good question, I can only see a positive side to this. Basically the man their looking for not available yet (Poch)

Carrick not proven just like any ex United player. As many Liverpool fans would say keep it in breds  ;D hence it going to Olo.

No danger United on a backward spirial. However, same can well be said about Liverpool when Klopp took over. Why did Klopp go?? Simple true is littered in passed success as United are. In most cases when a job like United, Liverpool, City,Chav come up its very hard to refuse.

Poch is guaranteed funds to turn the club around. Let's not forget you guys won nothing in over a decade yet Klopp who is/was at the time considered one of the best managers in the world when you took him to Anfield. There's no difference at United mate. Poch can bring silverware back just like Klopp will bring you the FA Cup this year.

You can't call Souness to me.  :D. He's my favourite pundit and can listen to him all day.  :)

IUWT

My point of sunny Spain wasn't referring to the weather mate, there's a rather large football club called Real Madrid who are in not to dissimilar position to Utd, if Poch believe's he's taken Spuds to the limit and decided to move on i doubt he'd turn down RM in favour of going to OT,

Levy, has a vision, he wants to build Spuds into a huge club like that of Utd, City or indeed Liverpool,  he very obviously couldn't do so at WHL,hence the new stadium,  the money needed to make that happen will be made available to Poch(or another) once their feet are under the table and the ticket receipts filter through their accounts,
      When Arse move from Highbury it took 2-3 seasons for the money to come through even though Arsene remained a tight arse,
      Spuds didn't delve into the transfer market this season for a reason, they obviously hoped to be playing at the new ground by now and start the money ball rolling so to speak, so yeah, for me Levy is seeking the next level as you put it,

If indeed Poch did decide to move on, he would have to consider if going to Utd would be the best move for him, his family etc, also he'd be considerate of Spuds fans and the loyalty within, in other words he'd favour going abroad to manage rather than staying in the Epl, hes not a Jose, where upsetting fans wouldn't bother him.

So the FA cup will be Klopp's only success this season, Really ?
      C Mon mate, i expect better from you, what if i say that, the FA cup will be the only silverware Pep wins this season ?

You and others would scoff your tits off, would you not ?

We are every bit as good as City, yet they are going to win f***in everything,  the league,  champions league,  league cup, but not the FA cup cos that's Liverpool's  !!
      Atm, we are top with a 4pt cushion over a team that arguably are the only side capable of doing us any damage, and even then we'd still remain top, I'll let you figure out who is most likely to finish top of the pile in May.

As for Souness, like you i could listen to him all day, and think he is king f the pundits,  but that doesn't take away his mis management in his tenure at Anfield,  in his defence he didn't have the funds to bring in the quality required and to his detriment tried to change things too quickly,  if he had the chance to do it all again he'd do things differently.

Merry Xmas Keith .

YNWA
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Reply #17013: Dec 23, 2018 11:36:10 am
      People have forgotten about new manager bounce. It will wear off and there is a reason why the manager was in charge of Molde and not more prestigious clubs.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17014: Dec 23, 2018 12:10:48 pm

So the FA cup will be Klopp's only success this season, Really ?
      C Mon mate, i expect better from you, what if i say that, the FA cup will be the only silverware Pep wins this season ?

You and others would scoff your tits off, would you not ?

We are every bit as good as City, yet they are going to win f***in everything,  the league,  champions league,  league cup, but not the FA cup cos that's Liverpool's  !!
      Atm, we are top with a 4pt cushion over a team that arguably are the only side capable of doing us any damage, and even then we'd still remain top, I'll let you figure out who is most likely to finish top of the pile in May
      Merry Xmas Keith .

YNWA

Can't go in debt today got plenty on with it being work day for me. After yesterday's results I may have to re think you may win more than one trophy.  ;D Liverpool going to go closer than I originally thought and the game you have against City in New Year not to be missed who ever you support.

Still wouldn't bet against City but you guys making more of a claim week by week. It's been a cracking two weeks for Scousers  :f_wah:  ;D

Enjoy Christmas morning, as a young man waking up on that day very very special when your top of the pile.  :)

ALL THE BEST  :)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #17015: Dec 23, 2018 12:15:00 pm
      People have forgotten about new manager bounce. It will wear off and there is a reason why the manager was in charge of Molde and not more prestigious clubs.

....and there's a reason they beat relegation fodder as well.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #17016: Dec 23, 2018 01:38:33 pm
      United bringing in Ole Gunnar reminds me of us bringing in Kenny after Woy. Having Ferguson in the background offering advice also reminds me of Kenny getting the job first time around in 85 with Paisley quietly offering advice in the background.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #17017: Dec 23, 2018 01:45:48 pm
      Can't go in debt today got plenty on with it being work day for me. After yesterday's results I may have to re think you may win more than one trophy.  ;D Liverpool going to go closer than I originally thought and the game you have against City in New Year not to be missed who ever you support.

Still wouldn't bet against City but you guys making more of a claim week by week. It's been a cracking two weeks for Scousers  :f_wah:  ;D

Enjoy Christmas morning, as a young man waking up on that day very very special when your top of the pile.  :)

ALL THE BEST  :)
      I don't remember last time Liverpool won the league. I was just a small child at that time, so it's the most important trophy to fans of our age group. Thanks Keith anyway.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17018: Dec 23, 2018 02:39:24 pm
      I don't remember last time Liverpool won the league. I was just a small child at that time, so it's the most important trophy to fans of our age group. Thanks Keith anyway.

I actually think no matter how young/old you're the majority now want the Premier League more than Champions League anyway.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #17019: Dec 23, 2018 02:44:12 pm
      I actually think no matter how young/old you're the majority now want the Premier League more than Champions League anyway.

I think I am in the minority and prefer CL, the thought of beating Europe's best is more magical to me.

Quick Reply