Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297523 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17112: Jan 14, 2019 02:16:09 pm
      Is it me or is the Rashford goal and Pogba pass being blown well out of proportion? It was hardly the pass of the season and IMO Lloris should be saving the shot. I don’t think I’m being biased, but maybe I am? I just don’t think it was such a good goal that’s being raved about the way it is.

Probably you  :lmao: Seriously though, yes it was very good pass and excellent finish. However, if goalie in right position (( like De Gea  :f_whistle: )) he should be saving them.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #17113: Jan 14, 2019 03:40:45 pm
      Nothing special about it.

Decent finish. Great pass. But.. Allison made a better pass to Firmino (?) a few games ago. Hardly the big £89m pass that the Utd fans are raving about.

Lloris was very slow getting down to that shot. Should have saved it.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #17114: Jan 14, 2019 04:03:05 pm
      Were you as impressed by their defence and the fact that if it wasn't for Spurs shooting straight at de Gea and him making some good saves then they would have conceded 4-5 goals?
      Attacking wise Manure are pretty good, but defensively they are still a basket case, I would still expect us to beat them at Old Trafford, unless they can buy some very good defenders in this window.

Im not doubting that Spurs should have won Im saying they will be a danger when we play them and to think otherwise would be foolish.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17115: Jan 14, 2019 04:11:55 pm
      Im not doubting that Spurs should have won Im saying they will be a danger when we play them and to think otherwise would be foolish.

They are dangerous in attack, I agree with this, but we have a fantastic defence and our attack is better than theirs so logically we should win and I think we will. I'm actually a bit more nervous about the Bitters game, derby games always throw a bloody curveball and we never play our best against them.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #17116: Jan 14, 2019 04:45:36 pm

I'm sure Jürgen will impress upon them the danger of thinking otherwise.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #17117: Jan 15, 2019 06:58:43 pm
      Quote from 7-King Kenny-7
      Is it me or is the Rashford goal and Pogba pass being blown well out of proportion? It was hardly the pass of the season and IMO Lloris should be saving the shot. I don’t think I’m being biased, but maybe I am? I just don’t think it was such a good goal that’s being raved about the way it is.

We win 6 games: "Liverpool are not playing well". :f_steam:

They win 6 games: "the mancs are back". :f_steam:

The results at the weekend have left manc fans with a choice of two blokes to nick their wife, aka Liverpool or City to win the league. According to the Sky manc pundit, the consensus appears to be that they want us to win it as apparantly, it would be a one off, whereas if City win it, it could be the start of "domination" by the noisy neighbours.

Now call me a sceptic, but years of experience means you can never ever ever trust a manc, when he says he "wants" us to win silverware. You can however, trust a manc to remind us of our failure to do so, asap. Often before the players are back in the tunnel, on the day itself.

So the best way to respond to what they say they want, is to remind them that should we do that, then we're on course to address the title record next year. Let's see how many of the tossers really want us to win it then.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17118: Jan 18, 2019 12:08:46 am

Agreed bud, commentators were wanking themselves silly over that ball. Our defenders supply better balls then that week in, week out.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17119: Jan 18, 2019 09:39:02 am

Agreed bud, commentators were wanking themselves silly over that ball. Our defenders supply better balls then that week in, week out.

As a secret manc in disguised wasn't you talking about yourself with  :roll:  :roll:  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17120: Jan 18, 2019 10:04:27 pm

As a secret manc in disguised wasn't you talking about yourself with  :roll:  :roll:  :lmao:

Speak English!!  :D :D :D
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #17121: Jan 21, 2019 01:59:04 am
      @KieranMaguire     Twitter Feed.

Liverpool University lecturer calculates that the Scum owe £258,000.000  in unpaid transfer fees.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1073094/Manchester-United-owe-STAGGERING-258m-in-transfer-fees-expert-reveals-incredible-detail
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #17122: Jan 26, 2019 02:46:56 pm
      Wouldn't piss on Utd if they were on fire, but have to hand it to the baby faced assassin, he's done a heck of a job so far.
      8 from 8, and just off a comfortable away win at the Arse, he's really turned their season round.
      Just shows how poisonous that tw*t Maureen was - though am sure some owner somewhere will think it's a good idea to hire him again. Imho he's a busted flush, already trading off past success.
      The front players look completely transformed, though not sure see Lukaku in the team longer term.
      Still don't think they'll go for Ole full time - but the longer the good run, the more they'll have to think about it. And if they manage to win a Cup, wouldn't bet against him.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #17123: Jan 26, 2019 03:00:46 pm
      They weren't as bad as results showed under Jose and they are not as good as results show under OGS.

Still, 8 in a row, you can't knock that.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #17124: Jan 26, 2019 04:06:37 pm
      Hopefully they hire him as it will show they are continuing with their short term mindset and then it will go all Di Matteo for him.

Still 8 from 8 is some going but shows how much the players downed tools, which seems to be a trend wherever Maureen goes.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #17125: Jan 26, 2019 04:11:56 pm
      Hopefully they hire him as it will show they are continuing with their short term mindset and then it will go all Di Matteo for him.

Still 8 from 8 is some going but shows how much the players downed tools, which seems to be a trend wherever Maureen goes.

Makes you wonder about the "offers of management" Mourinho is supposedly being linked with.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #17126: Jan 27, 2019 12:28:31 am
      They really have to thank us for chanting "Dont Sack Mourinho !" in the last game against them.
      With Fergie there he would always do the opposite to what we wanted.

Just like AVB at the Spuds it was another managerial take out by us again.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17127: Jan 27, 2019 07:27:48 pm
      Some of the stuff I’ve read online lately has been nothing short of a complete embarrassment. It seems that they would happily sacrifice their own success if it means City win the league over us. I wouldn’t even contemplate such a thing. If the unthinkable happens and it’s the Bitters and Mancs fighting to win it and it will be one of them, I would just completely tune out for the rest of the season, I’d look at our results and that is literally it, wouldn’t even give it a thought for a second.

City fans are just as bad, it’s like they are trying to unite as one team because they are that obsessed with us, City are suddenly thinking they have a big rivalry with us because they’ve become relevant in the last couple of years.

Then you get the Mancs boasting about how Klopp hasn’t won anything with us, Jose won things etc etc. Yet they are desperate to have Pochettino as manager...how the hell does that work?! He hasn’t even made it to a final!

They celebrated a big unbeaten run of about 20odd games a couple of years ago, a time they went from 6th to....6th. Now they are celebrating and clucking over another run under that fuckwit Ole, run that’s seen them so far go from 6th to....6th.

Complete and utter f**king weapons.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #17128: Jan 28, 2019 05:50:28 am
      Some of the stuff I’ve read online lately has been nothing short of a complete embarrassment. It seems that they would happily sacrifice their own success if it means City win the league over us. I wouldn’t even contemplate such a thing. If the unthinkable happens and it’s the Bitters and Mancs fighting to win it and it will be one of them, I would just completely tune out for the rest of the season, I’d look at our results and that is literally it, wouldn’t even give it a thought for a second.

City fans are just as bad, it’s like they are trying to unite as one team because they are that obsessed with us, City are suddenly thinking they have a big rivalry with us because they’ve become relevant in the last couple of years.

Then you get the Mancs boasting about how Klopp hasn’t won anything with us, Jose won things etc etc. Yet they are desperate to have Pochettino as manager...how the hell does that work?! He hasn’t even made it to a final!

They celebrated a big unbeaten run of about 20odd games a couple of years ago, a time they went from 6th to....6th. Now they are celebrating and clucking over another run under that fuckwit Ole, run that’s seen them so far go from 6th to....6th.

Complete and utter f**king weapons.

They're back you know. Apparently Lingard reckons that they will beat Liverpool the next time they meet  :tosser:
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #17129: Jan 28, 2019 09:57:25 am

They're back you know. Apparently Lingard reckons that they will beat Liverpool the next time they meet  :tosser:

Lingard has one of those faces that you just want to punch.

A whiny clenched arse type of look.

I so hope we smash them when we meet.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #17130: Jan 30, 2019 09:39:00 am
      Lingard has one of those faces that you just want to punch.

A whiny clenched arse type of look.

That's Warrington for you!!

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17131: Jan 30, 2019 10:15:19 am
      Be good to get 18 points ahead of them again.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #17132: Feb 09, 2019 02:00:58 pm
      3 points and nothing less
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #17133: Feb 10, 2019 08:39:09 am
      credit where its due 'spose, Popgbas goal from the left where he arrowed it in right past the keeper was even better than the one Aguero scored against us
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17134: Feb 10, 2019 09:21:55 am
      credit where its due 'spose, Popgbas goal from the left where he arrowed it in right past the keeper was even better than the one Aguero scored against us

He's simply world class when he wants to be.  :f_doh: Proving all the doubters wrong once again.  :f_whistle: ;D

Quick Reply