Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297392 times
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17135: Feb 10, 2019 10:03:34 am
      credit where its due 'spose, Popgbas goal from the left where he arrowed it in right past the keeper was even better than the one Aguero scored against us
      Martial’s goal was better again.

They have put a great run together and willl be right up for it against us. Luckily, we are back to winning ways and will have something resembling our strongest team available. Will be a cracking game, I reckon.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #17136: Feb 10, 2019 10:03:53 am
      theres a sports psychology or a motivation book of some sort, in the events at MUFC this past 6 months.
      Kopite78
      Reply #17137: Feb 10, 2019 12:17:57 pm
      credit where its due 'spose, Popgbas goal from the left where he arrowed it in right past the keeper was even better than the one Aguero scored against us

Keeper has to do far far better with that. Very poor

Martials goal was good though
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #17138: Feb 10, 2019 12:36:09 pm
      Manchester derby is not the biggest match for City anymore which must really hurt United fans. For City it's Liverpool they get pumped for!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/45115726          16.57.

On a TV programme this week a Utd supporter said that we were still the big game for them and not City.

We're popular then !

Haha disillusioned or what?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17139: Feb 10, 2019 08:47:33 pm
      Can't wait to go there and wreck their winning run for a change.

But to be honest, I'm really bricking it. Jammy cu*ts!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17140: Feb 10, 2019 09:00:40 pm
      Can't wait to go there and wreck their winning run for a change.

But to be honest, I'm really bricking it. Jammy Cu*ts!

And so you should be.  :lmao: We're coming for you.  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #17141: Feb 10, 2019 10:32:50 pm
      And so you should be.  :lmao: We're coming for you.  :f_whistle:

Just as long as you come for City and Spurs if you have to play them. Don't bend over and take it up the Arse, like you normally like to.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17142: Feb 10, 2019 10:43:49 pm
      Just as long as you come for City and Spurs if you have to play them. Don't bend over and take it up the Arse, like you normally like to.

We're laying down for City.  :lmao: Well at least that's what the fans are doing  :lmao: However, the players will do a professional job on pitch just like Everton did against them. Problem is though United not good enough (( on paper )) to beat them just yet.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #17143: Feb 10, 2019 10:54:33 pm
      We're laying down for City.  :lmao: Well at least that's what the fans are doing  :lmao: However, the players will do a professional job on pitch just like Everton did against them. Problem is though United not good enough (( on paper )) to beat them just yet.

I think you will beat Citeh, I just hope we beat you. The whole Team would gain a massive amount of confidence going to your place and picking up all 3 points.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #17144: Feb 10, 2019 11:10:41 pm
      Unfortunately they will have a say in who becomes league champions..

higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #17145: Feb 10, 2019 11:37:04 pm
      Unfortunately they will have a say in who becomes league champions..

Nah F**k them Shabs bro. They're pointless this year. Let them fight for top four.

We'll dick them and City will dick them, and they will sh*te themselves against whatever sh*te they have left to play.

Same goes for them other Manc cu*ts.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17146: Feb 11, 2019 08:48:44 am
      I think you will beat Citeh, I just hope we beat you. The whole Team would gain a massive amount of confidence going to your place and picking up all 3 points.

I genuinely think we have more chance of beating you lot than city. City found their mojo once again. That performance against Chavs was awesome. Their taking no prisoners once again and finishing teams off like world champions  :f_wah:

I get frightened watching the cu*ts  ;D Still, like I've been saying exciting to watch as a neutral who's going to win the league in you or city.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #17147: Feb 11, 2019 08:51:43 am
      I genuinely think we have more chance of beating you lot than city. City found their mojo once again. That performance against Chavs was awesome. Their taking no prisoners once again and finishing teams off like world champions  :f_wah:

I get frightened watching the cu*ts  ;D Still, like I've been saying exciting to watch as a neutral who's going to win the league in you or city.

Defending from Chelsea was absolutely shambolic.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17148: Feb 11, 2019 08:53:28 am
      Defending from Chelsea was absolutely shambolic.

That's coz City made them look shambolic  :-\
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #17149: Feb 11, 2019 08:56:37 am
      That's coz City made them look shambolic  :-\

Not really Rudiger and Luiz were all over the shop.

Anyway all a matter of perspective.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #17150: Feb 11, 2019 09:16:56 am

Derby games always different though Keith and I think you have a chance to beat them.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17151: Feb 11, 2019 09:36:13 am

Keith I hear all this talk of United throwing this game against Citeh just to F**k us up, but surely that's bollocks, I would have thought your lot hate Citeh just as much as Liverpool or am I wrong?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17152: Feb 11, 2019 01:00:11 pm
      Derby games always different though Keith and I think you have a chance to beat them.

Hope you're right
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17153: Feb 11, 2019 01:06:31 pm
      Keith I hear all this talk of United throwing this game against Citeh just to f**k us up, but surely that's bollocks, I would have thought your lot hate Citeh just as much as Liverpool or am I wrong?

Yeah you hear it all the time. Everton fans were the same but players didn't fall over as you know. United won't be any different and will be doing their very best to win.

I'm not a hater like many fans are from both sides. I class both sides as rivals. However, i can't lie, i do get more pleasure beating Liverpool.  ;D  I don't go along with this hatred stuff, must be my age as its the majority of young fans that use the hate word.  :(
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17154: Feb 11, 2019 01:14:35 pm
      Yeah you hear it all the time. Everton fans were the same but players didn't fall over as you know. United won't be any different and will be doing their very best to win.

I'm not a hater like many fans are from both sides. I class both sides as rivals. However, i can't lie, i do get more pleasure beating Liverpool.  ;D  I don't go along with this hatred stuff, must be my age as its the majority of young fans that use the hate word.  :(

I find that a bit strange to be honest, if Everton were ever in a position like Citeh, of playing fantastic football and totally dominant etc then I'd take every bit as much pleasure out of beating them as Man Utd, hell I take almost as much pleasure of beating them even now! I would have thought that there was a fierce rivalry between Utd and Citeh but perhaps it needs a few more years of them dominating and making Utd into the second bets club in the city.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17155: Feb 11, 2019 03:48:32 pm
      I find that a bit strange to be honest, if Everton were ever in a position like Citeh, of playing fantastic football and totally dominant etc then I'd take every bit as much pleasure out of beating them as Man Utd, hell I take almost as much pleasure of beating them even now! I would have thought that there was a fierce rivalry between Utd and Citeh but perhaps it needs a few more years of them dominating and making Utd into the second bets club in the city.

Basically it's all about winning in my opinion when it comes to rivalry. The more a team wins Cups, leagues etc the more the opposition seem to dislike/hate/ want to beat them. There is a fierce rivalry with City but over the years ( till recently ) it diminish somewhat through their lack of success.

Watching Livepool dominance in the 70s as a teenager it became very easy for me to want to beat them more than City. I honestly believe that's human nature as success does breed jealousy unfortunately.

I'll be no different come Derby day. Hope we smash them and Ole does whatever he's doing now continues.   :D

City will never ( in my life ) be bigger than United nor win anything close to what we've won. Manchester will be red for at least another 25 years before they can even think about passing our haul of trophies.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #17156: Feb 11, 2019 09:26:01 pm

I watched the goals that City scored and saw how Chelsea were so sh*t at defending, can't believe some of the goals that they conceded. I reckon the Chavs have downed tools.  Let's just hope they DON'T get a new Manager before our game.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #17157: Feb 12, 2019 09:09:53 pm
      Strange game at Old toilet not much happening other than yellow cards everywhere

Quick Reply