Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2298039 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17227: Feb 13, 2019 05:49:59 pm

The 2 players I mentioned, Sterling and Coutinho, actively agitated for a move, behaving like dickheads in the process, did Di Maria do this?

Yeah there's another one.  :D
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #17228: Feb 13, 2019 09:42:39 pm
      Might be old news this one, but just heard how they extended Phil Jones contract to 2022 :D

The live comedy from the Theatre of Pish continues!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #17229: Feb 13, 2019 09:55:02 pm
      Might be old news this one, but just heard how they extended Phil Jones contract to 2022 :D

The live comedy from the Theatre of Pish continues!

they must have another Phil Jones it cant be that big carthorse of a defender surely
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17230: Feb 14, 2019 09:46:30 am

I'm pretty sure Suarez would get a very warm welcome from most fans on his return, yes he behaved like a bit of a dick but he did give us an extra season and almost got us the title, plus he never refused to play or talked sh*t about the club.
      I ask again though Keith did Di Maria actively agitate for a move away or talk crap about Man Utd after leaving, if not then I cannot understand the hostility towards him.
      Kopite78
      Reply #17231: Feb 14, 2019 09:52:56 am
      I'm pretty sure Suarez would get a very warm welcome from most fans on his return, yes he behaved like a bit of a dick but he did give us an extra season and almost got us the title, plus he never refused to play or talked sh*t about the club.
      I ask again though Keith did Di Maria actively agitate for a move away or talk crap about Man Utd after leaving, if not then I cannot understand the hostility towards him.

Suarez refused to train with the first team. Had to be essentially begged to stay and made up numerous amounts of bollocks to leave

I'd never doubt his undeniable quality, he is a genius.
      But I don't like him, wouldn't want him back nor would give him a warm welcome

Unbelievable footballer
      But a tw*t
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #17232: Feb 14, 2019 12:11:15 pm
      they must have another Phil Jones it cant be that big carthorse of a defender surely

The fella we missed out on, and this place probably went into meltdown.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #17233: Feb 14, 2019 12:36:44 pm
      P.S.G.     

Class Act eh? and without two star players.

Ooops.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #17234: Feb 14, 2019 12:40:23 pm
      The fella we missed out on, and this place probably went into meltdown.

Yep.

Would have been another one of Kennys British cart horses if we weren’t just beaten to his signature by the Mancs.
      Kopite78
      Reply #17235: Feb 14, 2019 12:43:54 pm
      Yep.

Would have been another one of Kennys British cart horses if we weren’t just beaten to his signature by the Mancs.

Would probably have gotten on the pitch more often than the Croatian cart horse though
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #17236: Feb 14, 2019 12:44:59 pm

FYI Keith .....

Luis stayed on after Stevie asked him to. He could have gone  a season earlier.
      If you saw the devastation with Luis when we blew the title due to someone's stupid f**king tactics then his heart was definitely in the right place.
      He has never slagged us off and has always said that if he ever returned to play in England he could only ever play for us.
      Luis has my respect and admiration.

As for the other two snivelling little dickheads  Sterling and Coutinho .....
      Kopite78
      Reply #17237: Feb 14, 2019 12:50:02 pm
      FYI Keith .....

If you saw the devastation with Luis when we blew the title due to someone's stupid f**king tactics then his heart was definitely in the right place.
      He has never slagged us off and has always said that if he ever returned to play in England he could only ever play for us.

Suarez no different to either

We refused to sell or don't doubt he'd have ended up at Arsenal
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17238: Feb 14, 2019 12:55:44 pm
      Suarez no different to either

We refused to sell or don't doubt he'd have ended up at Arsenal

Can't recall Suarez refusing to play, can you remind me when he did that, also in his final season he seemed to give 100%, yeah proper scumbag him!!!
      Kopite78
      Reply #17239: Feb 14, 2019 12:58:02 pm
      Can't recall Suarez refusing to play, can you remind me when he did that, also in his final season he seemed to give 100%, yeah proper scumbag him!!!

Refused to train. Refused to play pre season

Only got his head down when we said he couldn't go to arsenal but we would let him go abroad the following summer if he got his head down

He did and he did

But like I say don't kid yourself, had he been allowed he would have been an Arsenal player

As I said, unbelievable player.
      Complete cock and never ever in a million years a legend
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #17240: Feb 14, 2019 01:39:52 pm
      Suarez refused to train with the first team. Had to be essentially begged to stay and made up numerous amounts of bollocks to leave

I'd never doubt his undeniable quality, he is a genius.
      But I don't like him, wouldn't want him back nor would give him a warm welcome

Unbelievable footballer
      But a tw*t

Fully echo my sentiment. Once in a lifetime player, but a c**t of the highest order. Was so furious when he did that world cup bite incident after we rejected Barcelona's first offer. Pathetic stuff.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17241: Feb 14, 2019 02:16:20 pm

Already told you mate not that i can remember re Di Maria, and like i said many players get hostility thrown at them when leaving the club. More so good players which he was and still is. Just never fitted in at United under the manager at the time.

Suarez is world class but just acted like a c**t most times. Coz he was that good yes i agree some would welcome him back with open hands. Doesn't excuse what he did though. If i was a Liverpool fan i'd say F**k the Judus for orchestrating a move.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17242: Feb 14, 2019 02:18:29 pm
      FYI Keith .....

Some valid points Miro but all im saying is not all fans would agree with you. Im sure at the same time some would welcome back Sterling & Coutinho.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17243: Feb 14, 2019 02:37:50 pm
      Some valid points Miro but all im saying is not all fans would agree with you. Im sure at the same time some would welcome back Sterling & Coutinho.

OK even if we accept that some fans wouldn't welcome Suarez back and give him a round of applause you have admitted that there is absolutely no reason why Di Maria was treated how he was. For example last Saturday Ibe and Solanke returned to Anfield, both extremely underwhelming players for us but both got a cheer from  the home supporters, as it should be.

I just find the notion of booing an ex-player who for whatever reason didn't settle or perform well really weird.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17244: Feb 14, 2019 02:54:26 pm
      OK even if we accept that some fans wouldn't welcome Suarez back and give him a round of applause you have admitted that there is absolutely no reason why Di Maria was treated how he was. For example last Saturday Ibe and Solanke returned to Anfield, both extremely underwhelming players for us but both got a cheer from  the home supporters, as it should be.

I just find the notion of booing an ex-player who for whatever reason didn't settle or perform well really weird.

Yes course I admit (( from what I remember at the time )) there was no reason why Di Maria should have had a bottle thrown at him under any circumstances really but you'll always get the exception to the rule with some dickhead fans.

Ibe & Solanke moderate players at best. Fans are more lenient/forgiving with such players as there never going to be world class.

Suarez had the lot, he had the ability to become a legend had he stayed such was his presents on the pitch and with the fans. They loved him and understandably so. However, with all his antics you can now understand why so many Liverpool fans hate him, he broke their hearts.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #17245: Feb 14, 2019 03:17:42 pm

Nah, that was Torres.
      Anyway. This topic has taken an odd turn.
      Thought I was in "Least favourite player for a moment".
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17246: Feb 14, 2019 03:22:11 pm
      Nah, that was Torres.
      Anyway. This topic has taken an odd turn.
      Thought I was in "Least favourite player for a moment".

Torres another one.  ;D Yeah point taken. Back on subject. Who're those manc tw*ts playing weekend  :f_whistle:  ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17247: Feb 14, 2019 04:09:04 pm
      Torres another one.  ;D Yeah point taken. Back on subject. Who're those manc tw*ts playing weekend  :f_whistle:  ;D

Are you feeling confident about the Chelsea game Keith? I find it impossible to predict that one, you'd expect there to be a reaction from Chelsea after the humiliation last weekend but who knows.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17248: Feb 14, 2019 05:29:23 pm
      Are you feeling confident about the Chelsea game Keith? I find it impossible to predict that one, you'd expect there to be a reaction from Chelsea after the humiliation last weekend but who knows.

Actually think we have a chance but would be more than happy with a draw. Sarri could be on way out summer the way things are going, Can't see Hazard staying either. Its are only chance of silverware so the lads will be up for it. Forunately Pogba can play so thats a bonus for us. Been a hard draw for United so far, so much for the conspiracy theories were as we get good draws. Must of got mixed up with the noisy neighbors  ;D ;D ;D
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #17249: Feb 14, 2019 07:05:46 pm
      Sanchez injured running into a linesman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs like

Quick Reply