Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297939 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17411: Mar 31, 2019 06:40:44 pm

For me though, I wouldn’t swap Alisson for anyone because of how good his distribution is, he has his wild moments but I’m sure it’s something that’s being worked on.

His wild side is definitely going to cost you one or two games with a really silly mistake, sometimes he just losses his head for no reason.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17412: Mar 31, 2019 06:46:05 pm
      His wild side is definitely going to cost you one or two games with a really silly mistake, sometimes he just losses his head for no reason.

Every keeper will cost their team at one stage or another as they are only human, look at De Gea a few weeks ago against Arsenal. The important thing is that the keeper saves you more points than they cost you, which that isn't a case for you lot over the last however long because of how high De Gea raised the bar of consistency, but for us, we've had Mignolet cost us time and time again.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #17413: Apr 02, 2019 09:39:17 pm
      Can the Mancs not do anything right!?

Need them to win so they will challenge City. Fall too far behind so they can't get fourth and who knows if they'll bother turning up.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #17414: Apr 02, 2019 09:40:40 pm
      Very happy - bunch of cu*ts
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #17415: Apr 02, 2019 09:45:32 pm
      3 defeats in the last 4 games, 2 players suspended for the next couple of games. I'd say the honeymoon period for Ole is over now...just as they give him the job full time :laugh:.

Can't rely on these to get anything against City, they are going to get slaughtered.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #17416: Apr 02, 2019 09:57:36 pm
      Manure savaged by a pack of hungry Wolves,Ole,Ole ,Ole.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #17417: Apr 02, 2019 10:00:16 pm
      3 defeats in the last 4 games, 2 players suspended for the next couple of games. I'd say the honeymoon period for Ole is over now...just as they give him the job full time :laugh:.

Can't rely on these to get anything against City, they are going to get slaughtered.

At least there was always this slight chance with Jose - old Ole is going to bend over 100%
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #17418: Apr 02, 2019 10:14:03 pm
      It's like Ole is trying to convince everybody that United actually won the game because of how well they apparently played. Was a pretty even game IMO, United had a lot of chances but they also nearly scored a second and third own goal and Wolves hit the bar.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #17419: Apr 02, 2019 10:28:39 pm
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #17420: Apr 02, 2019 10:38:58 pm
      Can the Mancs not do anything right!?

Need them to win so they will challenge City. Fall too far behind so they can't get fourth and who knows if they'll bother turning up.

The worst that can happen after everyone plays their 32nd game is they'll be 3 points out of 4th, so hardly the time to pack it in for the season. They play 2 mid table teams before City so they should be getting points out of those games.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17421: Apr 02, 2019 10:40:28 pm

As you know my thoughts too. Bubble well and truly burst now.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #17422: Apr 02, 2019 10:43:17 pm
      They play 2 mid table teams before City so they should be getting points out of those games.

Should be, but they have Rashford injured, Pogba back to his usual nothing self, De Gea still looking shaky and 2 players suspended. I wouldn't say it's a given they will win them games before they meet City.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17423: Apr 03, 2019 12:22:23 am
      Should be, but they have Rashford injured, Pogba back to his usual nothing self, De Gea still looking shaky and 2 players suspended. I wouldn't say it's a given they will win them games before they meet City.

Man Utd will be up for the city game whatever happens, but I think they'll be in the fight for 4th all the way to the end, but I think Arsenal and Spurs will take 3rd and 4th.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #17424: Apr 03, 2019 02:21:19 pm
      Keith, who wins it for you, LFC or City?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17425: Apr 03, 2019 02:41:51 pm
      Keith, who wins it for you, LFC or City?

No biased at all from me genuinely but honestly think City are the better side. They finish teams off in style majority of the time. As im sure you know Liverpool not playing at their best currently even though grinding out the results. City's squad so superior in debt that's where i think they hold the advantage. CL football for you lads i think will hinder PL chances. Its great viewing though as a neutral and loving the final run in. Its the best finish ive seen in a very very long time. God knows how you the fans feel. I'd be bricking it its that close.  ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #17426: Apr 03, 2019 03:06:04 pm
      No biased at all from me genuinely but honestly think City are the better side. They finish teams off in style majority of the time. As im sure you know Liverpool not playing at their best currently even though grinding out the results. City's squad so superior in debt that's where i think they hold the advantage. CL football for you lads i think will hinder PL chances. Its great viewing though as a neutral and loving the final run in. Its the best finish ive seen in a very very long time. God knows how you the fans feel. I'd be bricking it its that close.  ;D

What do you think of the Mancs who would happily see their side lose to City if it means us not winning the league?
      Personally for me, I can’t imagine thinking such a thing about our side, there is no way I’d want us to lose to our rivals just to try and stop another team winning the league. For me, when we’ve been as far off the top as what you are, I completely switch off about the top of the league and who will win it, essentially forget there even is a winner and focus purely on us, when it’s at that stage, as far as I’m concerned, it’s all about getting 3rd or 4th because what the Manc fans don’t realise is that if they were to happily lose to City and it cost them top 4, that could set you right back. Once you’re out of the top 4, it’s very difficult to get back into it. Especially seeing as each year you finish outside the top 4, don’t Adidas cut a percentage of your sponsorship deal?

Not to mention, Ole isn’t exactly the type of manager who will attract top, big name players to the club as it is, much like Moyes, so without Champions League football, it will be even harder for him to get quality in.

I think there is just as much at stake for you lot not getting anything against City as there is us. We both need you to get a result that day.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17427: Apr 03, 2019 03:39:01 pm

I keep hearing people go on about City's squad depth but they seem to play the same players every single game, for example Sterling and Aguero, without them in the side they are quite poor.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #17428: Apr 03, 2019 03:52:11 pm
      I keep hearing people go on about City's squad depth but they seem to play the same players every single game, for example Sterling and Aguero, without them in the side they are quite poor.

Up front is where their depth stands out vs. us. If Aguero or Sterling need a break or having a bad game, they'll have Mahrez and Jesus on the bench. That is a big difference from us having to go to Divock or Sturridge, or even worse, playing someone out of position like Lallana up front like we've seen in the past.

Goalie, defense and midfield, we have no issues depth wise, but up front we are pretty bare as the drop off in quality from starting 3 to bench is quite big.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #17429: Apr 03, 2019 04:05:36 pm
      Defeat against Man City, could cost them a place in the top four. On the other hand beating City, would increase our chances of finishing top. In that case it is not so clear cut to lose to their neighbours, to deny us winning the title.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17430: Apr 03, 2019 05:25:28 pm
      What do you think of the Mancs who would happily see their side lose to City if it means us not winning the league?
      Personally for me, I can’t imagine thinking such a thing about our side, there is no way I’d want us to lose to our rivals just to try and stop another team winning the league. For me, when we’ve been as far off the top as what you are, I completely switch off about the top of the league and who will win it, essentially forget there even is a winner and focus purely on us, when it’s at that stage, as far as I’m concerned, it’s all about getting 3rd or 4th because what the Manc fans don’t realise is that if they were to happily lose to City and it cost them top 4, that could set you right back. Once you’re out of the top 4, it’s very difficult to get back into it. Especially seeing as each year you finish outside the top 4, don’t Adidas cut a percentage of your sponsorship deal?

Not to mention, Ole isn’t exactly the type of manager who will attract top, big name players to the club as it is, much like Moyes, so without Champions League football, it will be even harder for him to get quality in.

I think there is just as much at stake for you lot not getting anything against City as there is us. We both need you to get a result that day.

Im agreeing with you far far to much these days  ;D Am i a scouser in disguised.  :f_tongueincheek: ;D What the fans want and what they get are two different things. Obviously from my point of view top 4 priority. Many fans said on here Everton would roll over when they played City, far from it and they played to the best of their ability which wasn't good enough. United will do the same. However, if we get a draw against City it would be a good result for me as i just can't see us beating them.  :-\
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #17431: Apr 06, 2019 12:07:53 am
      Ahem ....

Ok an extra game played ...but now 21 points ahead tonight 5/4/19.

........................ ..........

Sanchez  .... he whose wife didn't want the Northern rain of Merseyside and sold out to the Arse .

Pep played Maureen's bluff and fu**ed him over .........so Maureen bought Sanchez on mega bucks. 

Fraud and daylight robbery from the player. He's laughing and the Mancs crying.
      « Last Edit: Apr 06, 2019 04:47:28 pm by MIRO »
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #17432: Apr 07, 2019 07:56:03 pm
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #17433: Apr 08, 2019 08:58:46 pm
       :action-smiley-057:

Bing...

Official The mancs Can't Win The League Notification:

21 Points Behind
      6 Games Left.

Thank you to more than 50% of the league this year, who have all contributed to keep the EPL trophy well away from the Toilet for the 6th year running.

Arsenal
      Brighton
      Burnley
      Chelsea
      Crystal Palace
      Manchester City
      Southampton
      Tottenham
      West Ham
      Wolves

and

LIVERPOOL

Mission Successful.

The clock to countdown the 7th consecutive year that The mancs Can't Win The League, resumes in August.

Quick Reply