Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2336097 times
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17595: Apr 24, 2019 10:17:42 pm
      Well thank Christ that's over, and they don't have the propaganda exercise about how they "won" the league for us.

Win on Friday, then we're back on top, and normal service this season resumes. Us on our perch, City under pressure, and the mancs watching the title race on the red button.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #17596: Apr 25, 2019 08:39:45 am
      Useless cu*ts.

Oleā€s face after the second goal was one of a man resigned and in recognition of being out of his depth.

Donā€™t even get me started on Pogba absolute dog sh*t of a footballer.
      Kopite78
      Reply #17597: Apr 25, 2019 08:50:29 am
      These are absolutely sh*te

Any other time it would be funny

It's hard to think.how much work they need and money it will take

Lukaku and Shaw only training seems to be in burger king

Ashley young
      Smalling
      Jones
      Shaw
      Fred
      Pereira
      Lukaku
      Lingard

These are absolute sh*te

Pogba and De Gea look like they can't wait to get away

Not a force anymore .. simple as that
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17598: Apr 25, 2019 09:26:18 am
      In the first 30 minutes I thought Utd actually might have a chance here, but their only danger man was Rashford. The midfield was complete crap and time after time were losing the ball or being outmuscled, the less said about Pogba the better, I simply cannot understand why he is rated so highly, an extremely average player who would not get into our team.
      defensively they are woeful. They used to have a great goalkeeper but even he is playing sh*te right now, both of those goals he would have saved ordinarily.
      How Lingard missed that sitter, heaven only knows, but even if he has scored City would have just cranked up a gear, the last 30 minutes they were just in chillax mode, there was no threat at all from Utd.

Is Herrera injured or just out of favour, plus why was Mata not playing? Another thing I didn't understand is why on earth bring on Lukaku when what they needed was a quick attacker, someone like Martial or even Sanchez in the hope of him showing a tiny glimmer of his former self.

Ole really showed a lot of tactical naivety in this game and waited far to long to change things up.

As disappointed as I am with the result at least I can console myself that I don't support a club in rapid decline and I can look forward to Chelsea hammering them at the weekend.

As for us, all we can do is win out last six games ;-) and hope that City slip up in one of their fixtures, Burnley and Leicester are far from easy and even Brighton might surprise them.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,654 posts | 482 
      Reply #17599: Apr 25, 2019 12:01:19 pm
      Useless cu*ts.

Oleā€s face after the second goal was one of a man resigned and in recognition of being out of his depth.

Donā€™t even get me started on Pogba absolute dog sh*t of a footballer.

But he dabs , and is a leader . :lmao:
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #17600: Apr 25, 2019 02:50:45 pm
      But he dabs , and is a leader . :lmao:

The cu*ts got a World Cup winners medal too!
      jabv
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,332 posts | 182 
      • backs Harvey Elliot's haircut
      Reply #17601: Apr 25, 2019 03:43:28 pm
      Can you believe they spent as much money on Jogba and Fred as we spent on Mane, Salah and VVD combined. Talk about throwing money in the F***ing dumpster.

I don't know if we'll win the league but I can tell you that these guy will need many many years and a fuckton of money combined to get back on any level of decent playing. Plus they still have to sack Ole which will no doubt mean another expense, further burying themselves. And if they keep Ole they'll keep burying themselves too. Basically they're absolutely getting worse before (if) they get any better.

They're fu**ed.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #17602: Apr 25, 2019 04:47:11 pm
      BBC report today mentioned that it wasn't just the Old Trafford leaking roof that needed repair.

Can pay Sanchez an obscene amount per week and cant fix the Old Toilet infrastructure.

Have to laugh.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #17603: Apr 25, 2019 05:20:07 pm
      Never rely on the cu*ts.

Seriously though, they are miles away from the top now. Absolutely miles. Their squad actually reminds me of the era around 2010/2011 for us where we would delude ourselves and say a player was good enough based on a handful of performances, but they had no consistency.

Go through their squad, itā€™s absolute turd. And no obvious path or plan that seems to be in place to change it.

They will become like us in the 90ā€™s and before you know it they will be looking at 10+ years since their last title. Itā€™s already 6 years and with ā€˜Ole at the wheelā€™ you can guarantee next season is another waste.

Enjoy the wilderness you fuckers!!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17604: Apr 25, 2019 06:09:54 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #17605: Apr 25, 2019 06:15:29 pm
      Imagine the likely scenario now. Man Utd starting next season in the Europa League and with Solskjaer as their manager.

Even Mancs will admit...that is F***ing hilarious!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17606: Apr 25, 2019 11:34:44 pm
      I'm sure I seen their fans clapping and cheering when City scored.

Sick fucks!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #17607: Apr 26, 2019 06:58:56 am
      and were you cheering on Blackburn or us? I think I already know the answer :-)
      😁 I still here people saying we didnā€™t want to win , a myth started by those gutted the mancs couldnā€™t hold their end up , not a murmour of us losing on purpose to stop them , we still held our heads up that day ,
      Kopite78
      Reply #17608: Apr 26, 2019 07:25:22 am
      and were you cheering on Blackburn or us? I think I already know the answer :-)

100% I wanted us to win.. 100%

It was a perfect day for me. We won but United fu**ed it up anyway and didn't win the league
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #17609: Apr 26, 2019 08:05:27 am
      100% I wanted us to win.. 100%

It was a perfect day for me. We won but United fu**ed it up anyway and didn't win the league
      Never understand someone saying they want theirs to lose just donā€™t get it
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17610: Apr 26, 2019 08:12:22 am
      I'm sure I seen their fans clapping and cheering when City scored.

Sick fucks!

Would you of cheered if it was 1-0 for City and then United scored in injury time  ;)
      Kopite78
      Reply #17611: Apr 26, 2019 08:12:42 am
      Never understand someone saying they want theirs to lose just donā€™t get it

Me either mate honestly.

I remember that game like it was yesterday. Remember going the game with my dad and all the talk surrounding it was if Liverpool roll over then United won't win the league.. Kennys back at Anfield

Honestly I remember thinking.. What? Lose? You want me to want the reds to Lose? Nah...
      I don't care what else happens if the reds lose then I've had a bad day.. so I was made up when we won

Even more made up that Andy Cole couldn't score in a f**king brothel and Ludo Miklosku (?) Had a worldie in net for West ham and I got to see Kennys big beaming smile..
      However had we lost I'd have been like a bear with a sore head like I was every time the reds lost

I can't understand why you'd want your own team to Lose

Small time that

Would you of cheered if it was 1-0 for City and then United scored in injury time  ;)

F***ing hell Keith you've got a better imagination than George RR Martin

I'm not sure your lot would have scored if they were still playing now and city had fu**ed off home after the game finished
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17612: Apr 26, 2019 08:58:52 am
      Trust me, you lads would of been cheering so don't deny it  :lmao:
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #17613: Apr 26, 2019 10:04:46 am

Ole Ole Ole what more can we say Keith.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17614: Apr 26, 2019 02:31:00 pm

ah you mean as a Liverpool fan, well of course we would have cheered as it would have given us the City draw we need, we would be cheering the result not the team, big difference.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17615: Apr 26, 2019 05:30:05 pm
      Ole Ole Ole what more can we say Keith.

;D ;D ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17616: Apr 26, 2019 05:31:52 pm
      ah you mean as a Liverpool fan, well of course we would have cheered as it would have given us the City draw we need, we would be cheering the result not the team, big difference.

Spot on mate, that's all I was trying to say  :action-smiley-035:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17617: Apr 26, 2019 06:10:01 pm
      Spot on mate, that's all I was trying to say  :action-smiley-035:

Keith who in the current team would you keep and who would you offload in the summer?
      I honestly think you guys need to ditch at least 6 or 7 players, even if it makes you a bit worse for one season.

I think you have some good attackers in Rashford and Lingard, despite that horrendous F***ing miss!! In midfield I like Herrera, Mata and McTominey, almost everyone else are average at best, even Matic.

In defence you have some big problems, I really don't rate any of your defenders very highly, I guess some could be ok back up but from my perspective you need 4 new quality defenders, 2 CB's and 2 FB's

Then we come to GK, where on paper you have one of the best in the world, but it seems that his focus has gone for whatever reason, so perhaps he needs offloading as well.

In summary you guys are many transfer seasons away from competing again, but if you take it nice and slow and give a manger enough time you'll get there.

Quick Reply