Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297630 times
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17710: May 18, 2019 10:57:48 pm
      There's now a 31 point gap for us to build upon next year, a 25 point swing from last season.

Their solution should be to rebuild the squad, as we have had to do, and City have had to do and Spurs have had to do. It takes years, but they don't have that kind of patience. No no, they go for the Chelsea solution. Sack the old bastrd, and let the new bastrd panic buy another flop for 100m quid. And repeat.

They all laughed, still do, at the suggestion that they would have to wait as long as we have to win the league again. It's now over half a decade since the 20 years of oppression ended. It will be a decade soon enough. Atm, they're incapable of beating Cardiff and Huddersfield, let alone league titles. At this rate, I'll be posting the forum famous "Can't Win The League Notification" up earlier and earlier, as the years go on.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #17711: May 29, 2019 02:05:19 pm
      whats this Ramos-to-Utd bullshit ?  He s a brave man if he does because I think he would get the living sh*t kicked out of him
      SummerNight
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      • Go Klavan Go!
      Reply #17712: May 29, 2019 02:28:24 pm
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #17713: May 29, 2019 02:34:47 pm
      does anything happen or do you expect us to watch 27 mins of this?
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #17714: May 29, 2019 02:48:20 pm
      whats this Ramos-to-Utd bullshit ?  He s a brave man if he does because I think he would get the living sh*t kicked out of him

Well let’s hope that happens eh 😉
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #17715: May 29, 2019 07:19:35 pm

Read he was off to China.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #17716: May 30, 2019 12:47:15 pm
      Wonder if Ratboy still thinks being dumpe dout of the CL is a good idea for us. He will be choking on his own bile tomorrow night
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #17717: Jun 02, 2019 11:11:16 pm
      The silence from these lot is killing me!  They tried to back spurs ;D,  against European Royalty!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17718: Jun 03, 2019 12:19:53 am
      The silence from these lot is killing me!  They tried to back spurs ;D,  against European Royalty!

They aren’t as silent where I was, there were a few Mancs in the bar I was in and straight away they were saying how we played sh*te, worst final ever, going to lose to the Chavs in the Super Cup and even adamant Son managed to dribble past Virgil. Still not won the league, which baffles me most seeing as we were near on 30 points ahead of them and they are fast approaching 10 years since they last won it.

The standard desperate and jealous comments.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #17719: Jun 03, 2019 12:25:39 am
      The Mancs I know are all in hibernation.  Spoke one person tried to talk about that standard of game but that wasn't going to stick with me.  Said in Madrid 6 times.  It is not our duty to entertain the world just our fans.  Spurs refuse to attack we gave them 1 against 1 very early after the penalty then we just went in to control mode.  They didn't want to attack they were scared..  ;D  ha ha enjoy mate!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #17720: Jun 03, 2019 07:29:52 am
      They aren’t as silent where I was, there were a few Mancs in the bar I was in and straight away they were saying how we played sh*te, worst final ever, going to lose to the Chavs in the Super Cup and even adamant Son managed to dribble past Virgil. Still not won the league, which baffles me most seeing as we were near on 30 points ahead of them and they are fast approaching 10 years since they last won it.

The standard desperate and jealous comments.

This season I’ve learnt to not even bother engaging with them or any other clubs fans. They’re all jealous and talk genuine nonsense.

Spurs fan at work that I’m going to have to listen whine all day. Might just pass him a print out of Jordan Henderson lifting big ears :D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17721: Jun 03, 2019 08:09:09 am
      This season I’ve learnt to not even bother engaging with them or any other clubs fans. They’re all jealous and talk genuine nonsense.

Spurs fan at work that I’m going to have to listen whine all day. Might just pass him a print out of Jordan Henderson lifting big ears :D

The weird thing is how confident Spurs fans were before the game, bordering on delusional. As for Man Utd fans who cares, they have become irrelevant these days. Yes it was a poor final but many of them are, for example Man Utd against Chelsea which was also a crap quality final.
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #17722: Jun 03, 2019 09:29:17 am
      One of my best mates is a Manc,and I have to give him credit. He was out the night of the final. And to be honest he knew we would win. He’s got twenty years on me, and he knows he’s in for a world of hurt for the next decade possibly longer. Any of them with any sense, know what a truly dire state of affairs they’re in. You look at our team the other night and the togetherness,they’ve got a bloody big and steep hill to climb.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17723: Jun 03, 2019 09:29:28 am
      Think some of you lads got your words confused. The word jealously comes from when your winning all the time which in Livepools case is far from the truth from a trophy prospective. Maybe  envy the word your looking for.  ;D

Unless the most hardon of roses tinted glasses were on it was a sh*te game not just for the neutrals but also you lot and Spurs fans. However, I'm sure you won't give a f**k about that as main thing was the result anyway.

Your semi final was the final. Fantastic game and impossible to play to that standard all the time.

I couldn't blame the players from either side if I'm being honest. Like I've already said 3 weeks into the close season what can you expect? Players are not machines that you can switch on and off all the time and expect the same performance.

It kills me to say it but you deserved the CL cup anyway the way you performed throughout the competition rivals fans have to be biased to say otherwise.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17724: Jun 03, 2019 01:58:08 pm
      Think some of you lads got your words confused. The word jealously comes from when your winning all the time which in Livepools case is far from the truth from a trophy prospective. Maybe  envy the word your looking for.  ;D

Unless the most hardon of roses tinted glasses were on it was a sh*te game not just for the neutrals but also you lot and Spurs fans. However, I'm sure you won't give a f**k about that as main thing was the result anyway.

Your semi final was the final. Fantastic game and impossible to play to that standard all the time.

I couldn't blame the players from either side if I'm being honest. Like I've already said 3 weeks into the close season what can you expect? Players are not machines that you can switch on and off all the time and expect the same performance.

It kills me to say it but you deserved the CL cup anyway the way you performed throughout the competition rivals fans have to be biased to say otherwise.

So you are envious now which will grow into full on jealousy in a few years time, gotcha ;-)

As for the game it reminded me a lot of the Chelsea - Man Utd final a few years back ;-) In all seriousness very often when 2 teams for the same country meet it ends up as a crap final as they are both extra nervous plus know the opponent inside out. In this case you also had the factor of blisteringly hot plus 3 week gap.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #17725: Jun 04, 2019 07:02:38 am
      The silence from them is deafening.  :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17726: Jun 04, 2019 08:44:56 am
      Remember mid season when Neville said we needed to take a hit and make an exit from the CL in order to sustain our title challenge.

I can see why he failed in management...
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #17727: Jun 05, 2019 10:08:29 am
      As UTD trawl the world for players who are willing to come and play for the legendary manager and Europa League club Tranmere have issued a hands off warning to the Manchester CLub.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #17728: Jun 05, 2019 01:49:05 pm
      Keith is right.
      The game was poor, it’s probably the worst we’ve played all season and the penalty was a bit harsh.
      However I’m pretty sure that the above means F all because
       saturday night I watched Henderson lift the trophy (on tv) and on Sunday I saw Mo holding it (Live)
      Which means we’ve won it 6 times. It also means that in their wonderful world where football has only existed since the early 90’s we’ve won as many Champions Leagues as they have!!!
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #17729: Jun 05, 2019 03:19:08 pm
      coke head Maradona thinks he should be United's coach and would bring them back to the top  :lmao: :lmao:

if only football the gods would let this happen
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #17730: Jun 13, 2019 11:12:33 am
      There’s a deluded Manc on SSN at the minute. Discussing their transfer policy and says their ‘signing Galacticos’ phase didn’t work. The names he mentioned?
      Di Maria Falcoa and Depay!
      Wasn’t it Real who referred to plastic galacticos?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #17731: Jun 13, 2019 12:09:18 pm
      There’s a deluded Manc on SSN at the minute. Discussing their transfer policy and says their ‘signing Galacticos’ phase didn’t work. The names he mentioned?
      Di Maria Falcoa and Depay!
      Wasn’t it Real who referred to plastic galacticos?

thing he got confused with the Galapagos singings the big Tortoises with thick shells slow moving and the first sight of trouble they disappear
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #17732: Jun 19, 2019 07:21:03 pm
      £55 million for Wan Bissaka.

Does this mean Trent is worth £150 million?

Quick Reply