Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2330813 times
      Hasty Lover
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 92 posts |
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17986: Oct 06, 2019 06:41:37 pm
      Melt down on redcafe, apparently anyone could see he wasn't right for the job, didn't stop all those silly cnuts rejoicing at the time though did it! I think we should adopt oles at the wheel and sing it when we pump them
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #17987: Oct 06, 2019 06:42:03 pm
      Relegation fight now.. 😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #17988: Oct 06, 2019 06:46:08 pm
      I know mate  :-\ Still! Keeps you fans happy  ;D

Well you know 6 times Champions Of Europe, top of the league and we're coming to F***ing annihilate you lot next!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #17989: Oct 06, 2019 06:56:17 pm
      Worse United team I've seen since supporting them  :f_doh: Can Ole go to the door rather than the wheel  :f_wah:

Let's be honest on current form the manager you've been championing isn't much of an upgrade  :lmao:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #17990: Oct 06, 2019 07:21:37 pm
      Reckon they’ll give him the game against us, which still sucks for united fans 😂
      We win, he goes, but after more damage is done, and if they manage a unlikely dodgy win against us, he’s forgiven and he sticks around 😂
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #17991: Oct 06, 2019 07:38:21 pm
      One of the dangers of appointing a club legend who hasn’t really achieved in managerial terms...

Should  be a lesson to us...

Not sure if Kenny Dalglish is a very rare case.. successful player, club legend & manager too..
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #17992: Oct 06, 2019 07:59:44 pm
      Man Utd have won just nine points from their eight Premier League games this season - their lowest total after the first eight games of a league season since 1989-90 (8 pts).

Man Utd are winless in their last eight away league games (D3 L5) - their longest such run in the top-flight since September 1989 (11 games).

Manchester United have won just two of their last 13 Premier League games (D5 L6).

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer won his first nine away games in all competitions as Man Utd manager, since then he's won none of his last 11 (D4 L7).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49868087
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #17993: Oct 06, 2019 08:14:28 pm
      Har har har

Keep it going ole!!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #17994: Oct 06, 2019 08:20:07 pm
      This is United's Hodgson era.
      Except LFC had at least changed owners by then.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #17995: Oct 06, 2019 08:22:38 pm
      This is United's Hodgson era.
      Except LFC had at least changed owners by then.

And a general sense that Hodgkin would be a short lived error (once the new owners came in).

No change in ownership visible at the mancs and weirdly a sense that they are reluctant to change managers given the number of managerial changes in recent years. I honestly don’t see the media pressure yet that would push them to sack OGS.

Gary Neville has even called for them to give him the season!!

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #17996: Oct 06, 2019 09:00:15 pm
      Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha here's where Utd are right now!!

https://twitter.com/AndyRobUnited/status/1158439799574925314

:lmao:

Yep I'm F***ing loving this
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6692 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17997: Oct 06, 2019 09:50:03 pm
      I really, really wanna laugh at them but I just can't at the moment.

We are on a 17 game winning streak, 1 win away from equaling City's 18 in a row and who do we come up against? This F***ing lot!!! You just have a feeling they will try everything to be the ones who stop our streak continuing and that scares me.

Hopefully I can start laughing at them as soon as that final whistle goes but having to wait 2 weeks makes my stomach sick. Hate these jammy cu*ts!
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #17998: Oct 06, 2019 09:51:14 pm
      I really, really wanna laugh at them but I just can't at the moment.

We are on a 17 game winning streak, 1 win away from equaling City's 18 in a row and who do we come up against? This f**king lot!!! You just have a feeling they will try everything to be the ones who stop our streak continuing and that scares me.

Hopefully I can start laughing at them as soon as that final whistle goes but having to wait 2 weeks makes my stomach sick. Hate these jammy Cu*ts!

Dont sweat it mate . Will be a gift against that sh*te
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6692 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17999: Oct 06, 2019 11:57:06 pm
      Dont sweat it mate . Will be a gift against that sh*te

I hope you're right bud and it should be...but we all know those jammy cu*ts...like someone said before.....hope Ole still in charge and that he doesn't get sacked (ever  ;D ;D ;D ) and a new Manager comes in, just in time for our game.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #18000: Oct 07, 2019 01:20:20 am
      This is never an easy game at old toilet.  Form league positions usually go out of the window.  But the problem for them could be the players will as they have just can't be bothered they just don't have the appetite.  I just want the points all 3 of them.  Would be satisfied for a 1 goal win.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18001: Oct 07, 2019 10:09:23 am
      A nice early goal and I think we will give them a real tonking, if they score first and get their tails up it could be a bit tricky but they would have to play so much better than they have recently and us have a really sh*t game for them to even draw this game.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #18002: Oct 07, 2019 10:44:00 am
      I’m sure Neville spent so long slating the likes of Sanchez and Lukaku and now he’s saying they would be better off with them still at the club and saying the owners have messed up getting rid of them. In the summer it was all praise for Ole for getting rid of the so called trouble makers.

Then he goes onto say how good they were with signings this summer and how they didn’t panic. Find that a strange thing to say seeing as they’ve gotten even worse and paid ridiculous money for average players.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #18003: Oct 07, 2019 01:22:12 pm
      Seen some pillock on the net calling for them to get Rafa.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #18004: Oct 07, 2019 02:20:56 pm
      15 years stuey?? took him 4 years for his first trophy which was the FA Cup, 3 years later he won the League. Where did you get 15 from  ;D

Even so the point I made Keith was that it took 26 years for Ferguson to win the trophy he was appointed to achieve - the league title, he did not win the old First Division as you claim in his 7th year but had to wait till 1993 for that trophy     

Not sure but wasn't that the year the Prem kicked off?
      « Last Edit: Oct 07, 2019 03:57:40 pm by stuey »
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #18005: Oct 07, 2019 03:34:29 pm
      Just hope Jürgen doesn’t go cautious like he did last time,throw the lot at these bas**rds
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #18006: Oct 07, 2019 04:02:34 pm
      This is never an easy game at old toilet.  Form league positions usually go out of the window.  But the problem for them could be the players will as they have just can't be bothered they just don't have the appetite.  I just want the points all 3 of them.  Would be satisfied for a 1 goal win.

Yes. I also think that after this match, we may need to apologize to Leicester for calling out their dirty play. United's response may well be "Dirty?! We'll show you lot DIRTY!!!!"
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18007: Oct 07, 2019 04:16:38 pm
      Even so the point I made Keith was that it took 26 years for Ferguson to win the trophy he was appointed to achieve - the league title, he did not win the old First Division as you claim in his 7th year but had to wait till 1993 for that trophy     

Not sure but wasn't that the year the Prem kicked off?

Slightly weird way of looking at it, you can't really blame Ferguson for not winning the title whilst he wasn't there! That would be like calling Klopp a massive failure for not winning us the league in 30 odd years!
      Whatever way you look at it Ferguson was a superb manager, probably the best there has ever been in terms of league dominance, quite astonishing that he created or freshened up 3 or even 4 top teams to win trophies. He's still a c**t though!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #18008: Oct 07, 2019 04:49:29 pm
      Slightly weird way of looking at it, you can't really blame Ferguson for not winning the title whilst he wasn't there! That would be like calling Klopp a massive failure for not winning us the league in 30 odd years!
      Whatever way you look at it Ferguson was a superb manager, probably the best there has ever been in terms of league dominance, quite astonishing that he created or freshened up 3 or even 4 top teams to win trophies. He's still a c**t though!

How do you state probably the best in terms of league dominance,
      You forgot about Bob six in nine years is pretty fckin special , took Fergie until her penultimate year to beat Bobs haul that’s twenty odd years to do what our great man done in nine no comparison not for me anyhows .

Quick Reply