Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2298068 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #18262: Jan 25, 2020 07:32:39 am
      Utd fans planning a walkout during the Wolves game, so yer pay yer money then leave early, that'll hit them in the pocket won't it?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #18263: Jan 25, 2020 08:21:57 am
      Ole does have a case, with hardly any signings coming in & plenty of youth in the team they just need to add some experience..

6 points off 4th..? They could still get 4th spot.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #18264: Jan 25, 2020 09:26:38 am
      What's the odd's that they could get ko'd by Tranmere in the FA cup tomorrow. It could well be a tricky tie for Manure the way they are playing.
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #18265: Jan 25, 2020 09:45:07 am
      Massive risk to stick with Ole.
      I hope they do though :)
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #18266: Jan 25, 2020 11:42:06 am
      What's the odd's that they could get ko'd by Tranmere in the FA cup tomorrow. It could well be a tricky tie for Manure the way they are playing.

Cant wait to watch it . The pitch is a shambles ;D
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #18267: Jan 25, 2020 12:03:45 pm
      Utd fans planning a walkout during the Wolves game, so yer pay yer money then leave early, that'll hit them in the pocket won't it?

To be fair we did it against Sunderland the other year in a protest against ticket price rises and it worked

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #18268: Jan 25, 2020 01:00:56 pm
      Ole saying they won’t go 30 years without winning the league like us. Well it’s already 7 years now, can add another minimum of 15 on to that because they don’t know their arse from their elbows and haven’t even worked out what the problem is yet, let alone starting to address that problem.

They are going backwards whilst many teams are going forward.
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #18269: Jan 25, 2020 01:25:45 pm
      Ole saying they won’t go 30 years without winning the league like us. Well it’s already 7 years now, can add another minimum of 15 on to that because they don’t know their arse from their elbows and haven’t even worked out what the problem is yet, let alone starting to address that problem.

They are going backwards whilst many teams are going forward.

You can't say he's not optimistic! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We'll at least be consistently in the title race for the next 5-10 years at least I reckon - we'll get 21 titles before they do.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #18270: Jan 25, 2020 01:47:36 pm
      To be fair we did it against Sunderland the other year in a protest against ticket price rises and it worked

Whether anyone takes them seriously anymore, they were protesting against the Glazers before we started on H & G, that Green & Gold scarf thing was massive, Beckham was pictured with one, a load of proper old school manc fans fu**ed off to form FCUM, a title or so later and they were all satisfied and stop giving a F**k about the Glazers. Now the penny's dropped amongst the soft tw*ts.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #18271: Jan 25, 2020 02:04:04 pm
      This thread should be locked till we are back  :f_tongueincheek: :f_tongueincheek: :f_tongueincheek: :f_tongueincheek:

Its going from strength to strength mate.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #18272: Jan 25, 2020 02:36:08 pm
      F***ing hell I don't know who suggested that walk out, but if I was a manc I'd be hunting the c**t down who decided to suggest doing it on the 58th minute.

Talk about distasteful!
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #18273: Jan 25, 2020 03:22:37 pm
      I’ve invented a new drinking game.
      Every time the Mancs have a shot on target you have to down a shot.
      I call it Dry January!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      Reply #18274: Jan 25, 2020 07:12:33 pm
      Classy as ever, but this is quite abhorrent.

https://twitter.com/WC_LFC_Torres/status/1220864846264242179?s=19
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #18275: Jan 25, 2020 07:43:18 pm

Hypocritical manc cu*ts who would ever have thunk it!!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #18276: Jan 25, 2020 08:38:06 pm
      Quote from LondonRed83
      During our difficult spells, I don’t think we were ever this sh*te? We always had the odd superstar in the team like Torres, Gerrard, Suarez, etc.

United are just F***ing terrible - worst team in the league

I wish they were the worst team in the league. Unfortunately there are 15 worse off atm.

We know all about their situation, as we put up with it for long enough, but they don't have the patience for it. They don't know what direction they're going in, but they know they want change. Lots of change, that is going to take lots of time, which they don't have.

Winning the cup should be one of the best days of your season. They sacked someone the very day it happened, that's how little patience they have. We have changed coach once in 8 years. They have changed 4 in that time. Nobody who takes that job ever gets a chance to do anything with it, as they are constantly compared to what they did for 20 years. They just end up turning the never ending corner, that leaves them back where they started.

Meanwhile, on the Can't Win The League front, we are already more points ahead of them than at the end of last season. It looks like the big day this year may be the earliest on record.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18277: Jan 25, 2020 08:44:23 pm
      🤣it’s pay back time Keith I’m sure you can take it , my best mate is a Manc  , we’re on the piss next weekend it’s gonna be great fun giving some of the sh*t back I’ve taken off him while u lot been keeping our perch warm for us

Yeah course I can mate and the batter is still great with my scouse mates.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18278: Jan 25, 2020 08:47:40 pm
      Ole saying they won’t go 30 years without winning the league like us.

To be fair KK it's probably the only thing he's got right whilst he's been manager.  :lmao: Well at least I hops so.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18279: Jan 25, 2020 08:49:28 pm
      Its going from strength to strength mate.

Ive asked JD to lock it.  :D ;D ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #18280: Jan 25, 2020 09:39:01 pm
      To be fair KK it's probably the only thing he's got right whilst he's been manager.  :lmao: Well at least I hops so.  ;D

Ha well we will find out in the next 23 years I guess :laugh:

But it’s amazing how quick time passes. In fact it surprises me when people make such statements about how their club won’t go as long as us because nobody in their right mind would have predicted us going 30 years without it, but it’s happened. Not forgetting, didn’t the Mancs go 27 years before?

The amount of takeovers, oil money clubs that can soon come about, for all we know someone like Sheffield United could become a threat in years to come. Who’d have thought City would have become the team they have?
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      Reply #18281: Jan 25, 2020 10:07:07 pm
      The state of this! To be fair, it's good photoshopping. They're 5th, and still in 3 cup competitions, and they come out with this sh*te, as one of the comments on the tweet mentioned Bury FC, they really are a sad bunch, and are getting everything they deserve.

https://twitter.com/Carl_M79/status/1221050187747119106?s=19
      « Last Edit: Jan 25, 2020 10:44:47 pm by RedPuppy »
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #18282: Jan 26, 2020 10:05:19 am
      Aren’t the contrasts huge, when we where close to the edge with the two pisspot millionaires we rallied and and supported the manager and team no matter how bad either where.
      Look at these lot, singing vile songs and leaving 15 mins before the end. They F***ing deserve everything they get....cu*ts
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #18283: Jan 26, 2020 10:38:02 am
      Aren’t the contrasts huge, when we where close to the edge with the two pisspot millionaires we rallied and and supported the manager and team no matter how bad either where.
      Look at these lot, singing vile songs and leaving 15 mins before the end. They f**king deserve everything they get....Cu*ts

Not to mention we were on the edge of administration. They are nowhere near that stage, they will pump another 80mill on a player, suddenly think they are back with a chance of competing and then when it goes tits up again, it will be the same old story about the owners and Woodward.
      They only have this issue with them when it suits them. Always their fault, never the manager. Well I’m sorry but you don’t regress as much as they have this season on the basis of it being all down to the hierarchy. It’s just a pathetic excuse because they couldn’t possibly put any blame on the PE teacher who is clearly out of his depth.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #18284: Jan 26, 2020 10:37:30 pm
      Not to mention we were on the edge of administration. They are nowhere near that stage, they will pump another 80mill on a player, suddenly think they are back with a chance of competing and then when it goes tits up again, it will be the same old story about the owners and Woodward.
      They only have this issue with them when it suits them. Always their fault, never the manager. Well I’m sorry but you don’t regress as much as they have this season on the basis of it being all down to the hierarchy. It’s just a pathetic excuse because they couldn’t possibly put any blame on the PE teacher who is clearly out of his depth.

I wonder who the Glazer's stooge is on United forums, remember we had Jaimie Kanwar on behalf of H & G all over the Internet drip feeding bollocks to the naive/clueless cu*ts.

I wonder what happened to that F***ing gobs***e?

Quick Reply