Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2299026 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,667 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #18354: Mar 09, 2020 09:22:27 am

Your not getting off that lightly, your still a Aussie tw*t.  :lmao:
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,839 posts | 701 
      Reply #18355: Mar 09, 2020 01:42:35 pm
      To lose once to Solksjaer is careless.
      To lose twice to Solksjaer is an embarrassment.
      To lose three times to Solksjaer, in the same season, means you need to consider your position.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #18356: Mar 09, 2020 01:54:47 pm
      Has to be said, Bruno Fernandes is a very good footballer.  Looks like he wants the ball all the time, got good game intelligence and can pick out a good pass.

Good signing for them. 

Hoping it won't be long before Ole ruins him.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8459 
      Reply #18357: Mar 09, 2020 06:08:59 pm
      Everyone jumping on the gravy train now.  :lmao: Believe me United have done sweet F**k all in helping Liverpool win the league. Your giving us too much credit  (( but thanks  ;D )) Liverpool didn't need any help from ANYONE!!

Actually wrong, with your teams help it has now made it possible to win the league at Goodison. And after last season and all their sh*te about costing us the league, winning it at that shithole would be extra special.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,667 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18358: Mar 09, 2020 10:04:57 pm
      Has to be said, Bruno Fernandes is a very good footballer.  Looks like he wants the ball all the time, got good game intelligence and can pick out a good pass.

Good signing for them. 

Hoping it won't be long before Ole ruins him.

Yeah he's looking very good and settled really well. Still need least 3/4 signings though. I can't get my head round Ole being at the wheel though.  ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #18359: Mar 09, 2020 10:12:05 pm
      I can't get my head round Ole being at the wheel though.

I think many of us on here are hoping for it continue for a long time Keith!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,667 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18360: Mar 09, 2020 10:22:56 pm
      I think many of us on here are hoping for it continue for a long time Keith!

As you know I'm not a lover of him also so obviously see why you want him to stay.  ;D God if he turns out ok ( just can't see it ) I'm eating plenty of humble pie as I've told my mates he simply isn't good enough and never will be.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18361: Mar 10, 2020 08:10:01 am
      As you know I'm not a lover of him also so obviously see why you want him to stay.  ;D God if he turns out ok ( just can't see it ) I'm eating plenty of humble pie as I've told my mates he simply isn't good enough and never will be.

Don't worry, you'll be proven right on that one, Ole is a nice guy but not a top class manager, but I think he or someone in his coaching staff is a fairly decent man-manager as they seem to have a pretty good team spirit and resilience. Even that lump of a striker you panic bought seems to be doing ok, although why do the commentators keep banging on about him being Nigerian all the time as if he's the first black footballer or something, very weird and patronising???
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #18362: Mar 10, 2020 08:14:22 am
      Anyone hear his interview on 606 after the Citeh game?
      He sounded more like one of the rabid fans that ring in rather than the manager.
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #18363: Mar 12, 2020 01:43:23 pm
      @KieranMaguire
      ·
      2h
      Manchester United has decreased in value by over half a billion pounds in value in last 3 weeks due to corona virus market falls. #MUFC

verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #18364: Mar 12, 2020 06:53:18 pm
      They are 1-0 up at half time in the UEFA
      Bruno looks like money well spent the amount of ball through the eye of the needle by him is crazy and has the assist well taken goal
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,667 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18365: Mar 12, 2020 11:56:09 pm
      They are 1-0 up at half time in the UEFA
      Bruno looks like money well spent the amount of ball through the eye of the needle by him is crazy and has the assist well taken goal

He's looking the real deal at the moment and can't put a foot wrong. Be interesting when Pogba returns paying along side him. Still need 3/4 signings though.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #18366: Mar 13, 2020 12:02:19 am
      He's looking the real deal at the moment and can't put a foot wrong. Be interesting when Pogba returns paying along side him. Still need 3/4 signings though.

Pretty sure Lukaku, and most certainly Di Maria got off to a good start, look how that turned out. In fact all the positives being spoken about for Fernandes were said about Di Maria too  :f_whistle:

Here’s hoping he goes the same way.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,667 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18367: Mar 13, 2020 07:00:53 am
      Pretty sure Lukaku, and most certainly Di Maria got off to a good start, look how that turned out. In fact all the positives being spoken about for Fernandes were said about Di Maria too  :f_whistle:

Here’s hoping he goes the same way.

Wishful thinking me finks KK  :lmao: Pogba & Bruno up the middle  :clap: :food-smiley-005: :soccer_h4h: :boxing:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18368: Mar 13, 2020 07:23:22 am
      Wishful thinking me finks KK  :lmao: Pogba & Bruno up the middle  :clap: :food-smiley-005: :soccer_h4h: :boxing:

Has Pogba played any games this season, what's actually wrong with him?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,667 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18369: Mar 13, 2020 09:39:44 am
      Has Pogba played any games this season, what's actually wrong with him?

Depends who you ask! Personally at one stage I think he wanted out, threw his dummy out of his Pram and only played when he wanted too. I have my doubts about his so called injuries but in truth probably never know.

Now that we've started to improve and he can see link up with Bruno there's possibilities with the right signings in summer we may just be able to fight least for top four with ease.
      Kopite78
      Reply #18370: Mar 13, 2020 09:41:12 am
      Depends who you ask! Personally at one stage I think he wanted out, threw his dummy out of his Pram and only played when he wanted too. I have my doubts about his so called injuries but in truth probably never know.

Now that we've started to improve and he can see link up with Bruno there's possibilities with the right signings in summer we may just be able to fight least for top four with ease.

Youd want a player like that?
      I'd f**k him off as quick as I possibly could if that's the case

Dont let the door hit you on the way out dickhead
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,667 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18371: Mar 13, 2020 09:54:17 am
      Youd want a player like that?
      I'd f**k him off as quick as I possibly could if that's the case

Dont let the door hit you on the way out dickhead

I agree he has been a dickhead. Problem is like I've stated many times he's my fav player so biased with my thoughts. I still believe on his day ( when he wants too) there's no better player in his position. I think Bruno has given him a wake up call that we just might turn things round quicker than I and many others thought.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18372: Mar 13, 2020 09:57:04 am

I'd get rid of Pogba, more trouble than he's worth, he's a bad apple
      Kopite78
      Reply #18373: Mar 13, 2020 10:12:40 am
      I agree he has been a dickhead. Problem is like I've stated many times he's my fav player so biased with my thoughts. I still believe on his day ( when he wants too) there's no better player in his position. I think Bruno has given him a wake up call that we just might turn things round quicker than I and many others thought.

Small tine thinking that Keith and for all of the rivalry the one thing utd arent is small

F**k him off and reinvest. Fergie wouldn't stand for him ( and didn't)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,667 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18374: Mar 13, 2020 10:57:41 am
      Small tine thinking that Keith and for all of the rivalry the one thing utd arent is small

F**k him off and reinvest. Fergie wouldn't stand for him ( and didn't)

Always problems with that though Kopite. Let's go back couple of years. Remember that guy called Suarez who played for you? He was arguable a bigger tw*t than Pogba and brought your club down to a career low and made KK & fans look like a c**t for supporting him. A famous saying of what a lot of scousers say!! He maybe a c##t! But he's our c##t  and as long as he wears the shirt you'll support him.

I think as fans it's very hard to want a world class players such as Suarez and IMO  Pogba to leave unless it comes completely untenable. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there many fans who would have Suarez back in a heart beat?
      Kopite78
      Reply #18375: Mar 13, 2020 11:14:43 am
      Always problems with that though Kopite. Let's go back couple of years. Remember that guy called Suarez who played for you? He was arguable a bigger tw*t than Pogba and brought your club down to a career low and made KK & fans look like a c**t for supporting him. A famous saying of what a lot of scousers say!! He maybe a c##t! But he's our c##t  and as long as he wears the shirt you'll support him.

I think as fans it's very hard to want a world class players such as Suarez and IMO  Pogba to leave unless it comes completely untenable. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there many fans who would have Suarez back in a heart beat?

I wouldn't
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18376: Mar 13, 2020 12:11:08 pm

Suarez always wanted to play for us though and gave the proverbial 110%, can the same be said for Pogba? That is a key difference and yes Suarez was a bit of a c**t although the racism thing was blown way out of proportion in my opinion.

Quick Reply