Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297325 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #18561: Jul 20, 2020 09:25:56 am
      And you mancs laughed when we signed VVD :D

Keep the performances coming Harry!!

I know plenty that did laugh. Knew he was very good but didn't think he was worth that much.. How wrong can one be.  :f_doh:  ;D I wouldn't even talk about Maguire & VVD in same breathe mate. Your not doing VVD any favours  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18562: Jul 20, 2020 09:27:31 am

Just make sure you beat Chavs and you'll still be my best mate.... Otherwise your on ignore for a month.  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18563: Jul 20, 2020 10:22:44 am
      Just make sure you beat Chavs and you'll still be my best mate.... Otherwise your on ignore for a month.  :lmao:

Its not Chelsea you need to worry about, even if you beat West Ham, which is a big IF as they are playing quite well at the moment having found some form in the nick of time, you still need to avoid defeat against Leicester. Yes I know Leicester lost to Spurs in a pretty sh*t display but they are at home and surely Brendan will be able to get his players to perform in one final game this season, if not then something is seriously wrong in that club.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18564: Jul 20, 2020 11:28:17 am
      Its not Chelsea you need to worry about, even if you beat West Ham, which is a big IF as they are playing quite well at the moment having found some form in the nick of time, you still need to avoid defeat against Leicester. Yes I know Leicester lost to Spurs in a pretty sh*t display but they are at home and surely Brendan will be able to get his players to perform in one final game this season, if not then something is seriously wrong in that club.

After yesterdays performance i need all the help possible.  :-\ We've also been playing well albeit against average/sh*te teams. Liverpool beating Chavs gives us that extra link for being safe.

Brendan having torrid time with Leicester and really are playing badly. He's got little chance of getting players to perform based on lockdown results.. Its just wishful thinking on your side.  :lmao:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18565: Jul 20, 2020 09:16:30 pm
      he's away with the fairies isn't he, WOW!

He'll be wandering the streets now wearing nothing but a dressing gown screaming "RAHEEM STERLING. ATTACKER OR DEFENDER?" at passers by

Pinky and Perky  ?   Laurel and Hardy  ?   The Chuckle Brothers  ?.

Shady's back.

;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18566: Jul 26, 2020 06:03:12 pm
      PHEW    :D Feeling like winning a trophy  :champ: :clap:
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #18567: Jul 26, 2020 06:11:52 pm
      Really?  :lmao:
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #18568: Jul 26, 2020 06:16:28 pm
      He's probably forgotten, poor chap.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #18569: Jul 26, 2020 06:27:06 pm
      PHEW    :D Feeling like winning a trophy  :champ: :clap:

You sound like an Arsenal fan saying that :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18570: Jul 26, 2020 06:29:57 pm
      You sound like an Arsenal fan saying that :D

;D I'll take being any fan as long it's not a Leeds United fan  :lmao:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18571: Jul 27, 2020 01:41:37 am
      You did it Keith   (choke )

At the top table but down by the table leg picking up our crumbs  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18572: Jul 27, 2020 02:18:54 pm
      You did it Keith   (choke )

At the top table but down by the table leg picking up our crumbs  ;D

Not bad for a sh*te team aye  :lmao:

Don't worry though we won't be knocking you off the perch just yet.  ;D

Need least 3 signings and that's just to give you lads a run. Also not a great back up bench just yet.  :(
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #18573: Jul 27, 2020 07:43:34 pm
      Not bad for a sh*te team aye  :lmao:

Don't worry though we won't be knocking you off the perch just yet.  ;D

Need least 3 signings and that's just to give you lads a run. Also not a great back up bench just yet.  :(
      Don’t think 10 signings would even come near to bridging the gap. United are improving but this Liverpool team has been consistently improving over the last 5 years, competing at the very top for about the last 2 and a half. I’ll not be worried about United competing with us as long as Ole is in charge.

While impressive that they qualified for UCL, it cannot be ignored that it coincided with a calamitous few months from Leicester. Anyway they got over the line and beat what was in front of them but expectation is on them for next season and that’s when we’ll see what Ole is made of. He might prove me wrong but I doubt it.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #18574: Jul 27, 2020 08:41:47 pm
      Quote from Isaac!
      He's probably forgotten, poor chap.

We haven't.

BREAKING NEWS: MANCS GO THREE SEASONS WITHOUT WINNING A TROPHY BREAKING NEWS: MANCS GO THREE SEASONS WITHOUT WINNING A TROPHY BREAKING NEWS: MANCS GO THREE SEASONS WITHOUT WINNING A TROPHY BREAKING NEWS: MANCS GO THREE SEASONS WITHOUT WINNING A T...

They've gone from the worst start in 40 years to nicking a top 4 spot at the last minute. So it looks like Pochettino will have to pack his bags and head off to coach a normal club.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18575: Jul 27, 2020 08:52:59 pm
      Don’t think 10 signings would even come near to bridging the gap. United are improving but this Liverpool team has been consistently improving over the last 5 years, competing at the very top for about the last 2 and a half. I’ll not be worried about United competing with us as long as Ole is in charge.

While impressive that they qualified for UCL, it cannot be ignored that it coincided with a calamitous few months from Leicester. Anyway they got over the line and beat what was in front of them but expectation is on them for next season and that’s when we’ll see what Ole is made of. He might prove me wrong but I doubt it.

10? Really  ;D Boy id like to bet on that one if i could.  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #18576: Jul 27, 2020 08:54:53 pm
      We haven't.

BREAKING NEWS: MANCS GO THREE SEASONS WITHOUT WINNING A TROPHY BREAKING NEWS: MANCS GO THREE SEASONS WITHOUT WINNING A TROPHY BREAKING NEWS: MANCS GO THREE SEASONS WITHOUT WINNING A TROPHY BREAKING NEWS: MANCS GO THREE SEASONS WITHOUT WINNING A T...

Sssssh

The spawny cu*ts could still win the Europa!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18577: Jul 27, 2020 10:28:18 pm
      Sssssh

The spawny cu*ts could still win the Europa!!

Excuse me!!!! 2017 Europa Cup.  ;D
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #18578: Jul 27, 2020 10:39:50 pm
      10? Really  ;D Boy id like to bet on that one if i could.  ;D
      You really think so? I mean maybe in fifa career mode but not in real life. These things don’t happen overnight even if you spend a fortune. United have been trying to buy their way back to the top for years. I mean they have had, what, close to a billion net spend over the last 10 years while Liverpool have about 300 million in comparison. How many false peaks have we seen? They won a few earlier in the decade of course and along the way have picked up a league cup here or a Europa league there.

Liverpool have only started to win trophies over the last year but the foundations have been built for seasons of success. We reached European finals in 3 consecutive seasons, have won the 2 biggest trophies available in club football and have achieved a groundbreaking 196 points over the last 2 seasons. I’m not saying it is impossible that United can start to work their way to the top but it’s quite dismissive to suggest a few signings would bridge the gap to a team like Liverpool.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18579: Jul 27, 2020 10:50:46 pm
      You really think so? I mean maybe in fifa career mode but not in real life. These things don’t happen overnight even if you spend a fortune. United have been trying to buy their way back to the top for years. I mean they have had, what, close to a billion net spend over the last 10 years while Liverpool have about 300 million in comparison. How many false peaks have we seen? They won a few earlier in the decade of course and along the way have picked up a league cup here or a Europa league there.

Liverpool have only started to win trophies over the last year but the foundations have been built for seasons of success. We reached European finals in 3 consecutive seasons, have won the 2 biggest trophies available in club football and have achieved a groundbreaking 196 points over the last 2 seasons. I’m not saying it is impossible that United can start to work their way to the top but it’s quite dismissive to suggest a few signings would bridge the gap to a team like Liverpool.

With 10 signings without doubt challenge for the holy grail. However, it's all hypothetical and not happening. United will finish 3rd next year if we get our summer signings.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #18580: Jul 27, 2020 10:55:50 pm
      With 10 signings without doubt challenge for the holy grail. However, it's all hypothetical and not happening. United will finish 3rd next year if we get our summer signings.
      Maybe if you signed 10 of City’s starting XI but other than that, not a chance.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #18581: Jul 28, 2020 08:45:12 am

Still in this seasons competition as well aren't you softlad?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18582: Jul 28, 2020 10:00:19 am
      Still in this seasons competition as well aren't you softlad?

Actually think we've a chance to with the teams left HR. Providing Ole doesn't F**k up like he did in the FA Cup.  :f_doh:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18583: Jul 28, 2020 10:36:18 am
      Actually think we've a chance to with the teams left HR. Providing Ole doesn't f**k up like he did in the FA Cup.  :f_doh:

You have a chance, but there are some decent teams still left in it, not least Wolves. Then you have Inter Milan, Sevilla, Roma, Leverkusen, Shaktar Donetsk etc. If you had Maureen in charge I'd say you have a decent chance but with Ole and his tactical naivety, not so sure.

Quick Reply