Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2298062 times
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #19711: Sep 28, 2021 07:16:36 pm
      Bruno's 'apology' for missing peno:

“Nobody is more frustrated and disappointed than me for missing the penalty and the consequent defeat,” he tweeted.

“I’ve always assumed my responsibilities and I’ve always embraced them under pressure in moments like this. Today, I failed. But I took a step forward and faced the challenge with the same ambition and responsibility as when, on the many other occasions, the ball ended up in the net.

“Criticism and contrasting opinions are a big part of football. I’ve learned to live with it, even using them to drive me on, and I consider it all a very important part of my commitment to never stop trying to improve and to become the best player I can possibly be, for me and the team.

“Today I once again took the responsibility given to me almost since I joined United and I will take it again without any fear or dread whenever called upon. The most important thing for me is to win together and I’ll always do everything I can to help my teammates and the club to be the best we can be.

“I’m a player who leaves everything on the pitch, with great desire and commitment. And that’s what I’ll continue to do.

“Thank you for all your support after the final whistle! Hearing you chanting my name in the stadium was very emotional… I will come back stronger for me, because these are the standards I hold myself to, but most of all for my teammates and our fans who have always supported us.”

Typical of the snivelling twofaced little sh*t, most of his 'apology' is taken up by him talking about how wonderful he is :(
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #19712: Sep 28, 2021 07:20:29 pm

“Nobody is more frustrated and disappointed than me for missing the penalty and the consequent defeat,” he tweeted.

“I’ve always assumed my responsibilities and I’ve always embraced them under pressure in moments like this. Today, I failed. But I took a step forward and faced the challenge with the same ambition and responsibility as when, on the many other occasions, the ball ended up in the net.

“Criticism and contrasting opinions are a big part of football. I’ve learned to live with it, even using them to drive me on, and I consider it all a very important part of my commitment to never stop trying to improve and to become the best player I can possibly be, for me and the team.

“Today I once again took the responsibility given to me almost since I joined United and I will take it again without any fear or dread whenever called upon. The most important thing for me is to win together and I’ll always do everything I can to help my teammates and the club to be the best we can be.

“I’m a player who leaves everything on the pitch, with great desire and commitment. And that’s what I’ll continue to do.

“Thank you for all your support after the final whistle! Hearing you chanting my name in the stadium was very emotional… I will come back stronger for me, because these are the standards I hold myself to, but most of all for my teammates and our fans who have always supported us.”

Typical of the snivelling twofaced little sh*t, most of his 'apology' is taken up by him talking about how wonderful he is :(

F**k sake he missed a penalty. Such a sense of gravity and pomposity beyond the realoty in that statement. What does he think it is? The Gettysburg Address?
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #19713: Sep 28, 2021 07:28:46 pm
      F**k sake he missed a penalty. Such a sense of gravity and pomposity beyond the realoty in that statement. What does he think it is? The Gettysburg Address?

To be fair to him, he did have to face the cult of Ronaldo in the changing room, to whom he bowed down and begged for mercy. However as part of the redemption process, he had to put out this statement and whip himself 20 times.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #19714: Sep 28, 2021 07:33:14 pm

Hahaha blow it out yer arse nobhead
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #19715: Sep 28, 2021 11:00:14 pm

No, this is not reall, it cant be
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #19716: Sep 29, 2021 03:33:10 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19718: Sep 29, 2021 08:21:47 pm
      The dickheads are booing Moreno.

If only they knew....
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #19719: Sep 29, 2021 08:31:44 pm
      Where we not interested in this Danjuma ? Absolutely terrorizing Dalot
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19720: Sep 29, 2021 08:51:58 pm
      Where we not interested in this Danjuma ? Absolutely terrorizing Dalot

He is, but looks like he couldn't finish his dinner.

Villareal should be about 5 up, Utd have been awful apart from De Gea who's on top form.
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #19721: Sep 29, 2021 08:58:23 pm
      He is, but looks like he couldn't finish his dinner.

Villareal should be about 5 up, Utd have been awful apart from De Gea who's on top form.

Just know they are going to sneak a win though a decent no9 and they would be out of sight
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19722: Sep 29, 2021 09:08:55 pm
      Just know they are going to sneak a win though a decent no9 and they would be out of sight

Agree with that. Kind of expecting a utd 1-0 win.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #19723: Sep 29, 2021 09:11:49 pm
      Oops… 😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19724: Sep 29, 2021 09:33:14 pm
      My dad's just piped up as they were subbing Moreno "you've just fu**ed Utd's night, they won't know what to sing now"
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19725: Sep 29, 2021 09:59:06 pm
      Well at least this thread won't be as busy taking the p!ss out of me now.  :lmao:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #19726: Sep 29, 2021 10:02:44 pm
      Imagine having a manger that demands the level of respect that has players willing to throw gum at them...

Another undeserved win for Individual Moments FC
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19727: Sep 29, 2021 10:13:02 pm
      Imagine having a manger that demands the level of respect that has players willing to throw gum at them...

Another undeserved win for Individual Moments FC

To be fair you called it. You said we would steal it which we did.  ;D Anyway don't worry to much, we certainly don't look like a City Chavs and probably you  lot!  :D

Viva Ronaldo yet again though, that's 5 goals in 5 games. Not bad for a OAP  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19728: Sep 29, 2021 10:20:53 pm
      Where's HR gone  :lmao:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #19729: Sep 29, 2021 10:32:11 pm
      To be fair you called it. You said we would steal it which we did.  ;D Anyway don't worry to much, we certainly don't look like a City Chavs and probably you  lot!  :D

Viva Ronaldo yet again though, that's 5 goals in 5 games. Not bad for a OAP  :lmao:

Hypocrite you…. 😂 Cheering on your own who is paid almost £500,000 pw but calling out our Salah if he were to ask (which he hasn’t) for that kind of pay..

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19730: Sep 29, 2021 10:37:46 pm
      Hypocrite you…. 😂 Cheering on your own who is paid almost £500,000 pw but calling out our Salah if he were to ask (which he hasn’t) for that kind of pay..

:lmao: I'd never call Salah, enough Scousers have done that on here when he went through a bad patch. This mancs has always rated him and you'll never find a post calling him, I'd have him at OT in a flash.

However, if he wanted £500k a week he'd get called a greedy Cnut just like all the players who take more than 100k a week home. Call me a dinosaur  ;D

PS... I would call him our greedy Cnut though.  :lmao:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #19731: Sep 29, 2021 10:43:09 pm
      :lmao: I'd never call Salah, enough Scousers have done that on here when he went through a bad patch. This mancs has always rated him and you'll never find a post calling him, I'd have him at OT in a flash.

However, if he wanted £500k a week he'd get called a greedy Cnut just like all the players who take more than 100k a week home. Call me a dinosaur  ;D

PS... I would call him our greedy Cnut though.  :lmao:

So if they make 99k per week they aren’t greedy? Just at the magical 100k barrier?
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #19732: Sep 29, 2021 10:45:59 pm
      C*nts  ;D

But...

The fact that it took a last minute winner against that calibre of oppo is more paper over the cracks
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19733: Sep 29, 2021 10:46:47 pm
      So if they make 99k per week they aren’t greedy? Just at the magical 100k barrier?

Stop being picky, I have to stop somewhere  :D

Quick Reply