Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297395 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #19734: Sep 30, 2021 01:08:06 am
      Ha ha!!!!! Cnut

What did  it say? Can't read Tw@ter

You be lost if I left forum, it would be like losing your right arm that you  :tosser: with  :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

ambidextrous mate, I'll be fine...see ya!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #19735: Sep 30, 2021 01:41:24 am
      Stop being picky, I have to stop somewhere  :D

Not being picky, just wondering how you are making your observation about someone's greed. It's a pretty harsh accusation to make about someone that you don't really know anything about whether it's Ronaldo, Salah, Mbappe or Andy Robertson.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #19736: Sep 30, 2021 01:42:47 am
      90 + 5 wasn't it??

Jammy Fergie time

Didn't watch, was the 5 minutes actually there?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19737: Sep 30, 2021 03:47:44 am
      90 + 5 wasn't it??

Jammy Fergie time

Didn't watch, was the 5 minutes actually there?

You fcukers try anything not to give the old man credit  :lmao: Just admit it? One of the GOAT no matter shirts on his back he continues to break records. Take the rose tints off and just come clean.  ;)

You know you want too.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #19738: Sep 30, 2021 07:46:14 am
      You fcukers try anything not to give the old man credit  :lmao: Just admit it? One of the GOAT no matter shirts on his back he continues to break records. Take the rose tints off and just come clean.  ;)

You know you want too.

I give him credit for making it this long, thought a sniper would have taken him out years ago!  :gunhappyyank:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19739: Sep 30, 2021 10:38:25 am
      I give him credit for making it this long, thought a sniper would have taken him out years ago!  :gunhappyyank:

At last.  :lmao:

So you can!! Take those rose tinted glasses off when you want to  ;D   :clap:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19740: Oct 01, 2021 04:57:45 pm

fu**ed off to start smoking my brains out soon as the rat scored. Was last kick of the game.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19741: Oct 01, 2021 05:02:59 pm
      F**ked off to start smoking my brains out soon as the rat scored. Was last kick of the game.

I thought so  :lmao:

Hadn't seen a post off you for ages  ;D  Wasn't bad though was it, as a neutral  :f_whistle:

Hate the takings off the shirt though. Salah did it other week. Should bring a new law in and make it a straight red, players would soon stop then.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #19742: Oct 02, 2021 10:33:46 am
      I thought so  :lmao:

Hadn't seen a post off you for ages  ;D  Wasn't bad though was it, as a neutral  :f_whistle:

Hate the takings off the shirt though. Salah did it other week. Should bring a new law in and make it a straight red, players would soon stop then.

Seriously? I’ve always thought that rule was ridiculous, I don’t even understand why it’s in place that it’s a yellow card, what’s the harm?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19743: Oct 02, 2021 10:53:56 am
      Seriously? I’ve always thought that rule was ridiculous, I don’t even understand why it’s in place that it’s a yellow card, what’s the harm?

I can name many rules that I think are ridiculous, (( including this one ))  espically in VAR  ;D  It's just the fact Rules are rules so your getting a unwarranted card that could cost your team further down the line. Thing is you know when your doing it it's a automatic card so why do it?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #19744: Oct 02, 2021 12:00:41 pm
      Fancy Rafa getting a result there today...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19745: Oct 02, 2021 02:12:53 pm
      It's just the fact Rules are rules so your getting a unwarranted card that could cost your team further down the line. Thing is you know when your doing it it's a automatic card so why do it?

Let's face it, it is a bit of a jobsworth rule.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19746: Oct 02, 2021 02:24:45 pm
      Let's face it, it is a bit of a jobsworth rule.

You won't be going on a  48 hour sabbatical after today's result will you.  :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19747: Oct 02, 2021 02:37:27 pm
      You won't be going on a  48 hour sabbatical after today's result will you.  :lmao:

Well no work tomorrow just a certain game with your City's better team :laugh:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #19748: Oct 02, 2021 02:47:27 pm
      All the Mancs that were hyping up Varane were basing it purely on him being a Madrid player. He’s bang average, no better than Lindeloat or the fridge. Think it’s quite clear he was just being carried by Ramos.

Another game, another goal conceded and they were a split second decision away from a defeat.

Imagine benching the player that’s been carrying the team so far.

https://twitter.com/welbeast/status/1444294998527287311?s=21
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19749: Oct 02, 2021 03:11:23 pm
      Well no work tomorrow just a certain game with your City's better team :laugh:

Work? Thought you'd be retired by now.  Yeah fingers crossed Cith do us a favour. Think I went for 2-1 city  ;D

On a serious note, never be worried United going to win the league with Ole no matter who we buy, it's  simply isn't happening  :f_wah:
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #19750: Oct 02, 2021 11:12:29 pm
      Once a team loses that fear factor it’s difficult to get it back.
      Under fergie teams just sat back and hoped.
      But now teams have a go which in turns mean you have to sit back. It’s a mindset thing.

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #19751: Oct 03, 2021 12:38:24 am
      I can name many rules that I think are ridiculous, (( including this one ))  espically in VAR  ;D  It's just the fact Rules are rules so your getting a unwarranted card that could cost your team further down the line. Thing is you know when your doing it it's a automatic card so why do it?
      They do it because their human and not robots , none of us will ever get that thrill of smashing a screamer into the Kop end ,
      But I’m pretty sure when players do it all thoughts of that idiotic rule go out the window , I mean what harm does it actually do to anyone , it’s only the fckwits at the fa who don’t really get the emotion, as Klopp said he almost took his own shirt off 🤣🤣🤣
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #19752: Oct 05, 2021 11:03:23 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #19753: Oct 06, 2021 12:12:05 am

But…but…but Ronaldo signing increases the share price.

Dumb tools thought that was actually a good thing. Didn’t benefit anyone but the owners who as it goes are now an extra 180mill up.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #19754: Oct 06, 2021 01:02:20 am

Why would Man United receive any money from the sale of ordinary stock? Does the guy posting this not understand how publicly traded stocks work? That would be like them reporting that I'm selling shares of Apple but Apple doesn't get any of the money. Of course they don't, they get their money when the initial stock offering is made, they don't make money on the "re-sale" of that stock.
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #19755: Oct 06, 2021 03:33:40 pm
      Why would Man United receive any money from the sale of ordinary stock? Does the guy posting this not understand how publicly traded stocks work? That would be like them reporting that I'm selling shares of Apple but Apple doesn't get any of the money. Of course they don't, they get their money when the initial stock offering is made, they don't make money on the "re-sale" of that stock.

If I'm not mistaken owners bought the club whit a loan that they tied to club and was paying it off with clubs money. So basically club should be keeping record how much they own them when they leave as they were not paying there own money for shares at the end of the day. So if my understanding is correct club payed there loan for buying shares and now they will keep whole generated value from sale for themselves. 
      « Last Edit: Oct 06, 2021 05:03:57 pm by Red8 »
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #19756: Oct 07, 2021 08:39:27 pm
      Quote from andylfcynwa
      They do it because their human and not robots , none of us will ever get that thrill of smashing a screamer into the Kop end ,
      But I’m pretty sure when players do it all thoughts of that idiotic rule go out the window , I mean what harm does it actually do to anyone , it’s only the fckwits at the fa who don’t really get the emotion, as Klopp said he almost took his own shirt off 🤣🤣🤣

I look away when it happens, and my default reaction when our players do it is, "needless stupid yellow card". Though my own personal belief that the male figure in general is functional rather than beautiful, and should be on display as rarely as possible, also plays a part.

It's an automatic yellow card. The rule was brought in 20 years ago because apparently Muslims were offended by the celebration. Ironic considering what Salah's religious belief is.

Quick Reply