Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2339717 times
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,062 posts | 2110 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #20240: Nov 21, 2021 01:03:05 pm
      Max getting a five grid penalty, Ole getting sacked, does it get any better than this Frankly  ;D ;D ;D

:lmao: Just wait till the end of the race before you crack open the beers Keith!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #20241: Nov 21, 2021 01:06:36 pm
      What a mess that club is. Even the sacking was a sh*t show. They had an international break and two whole weeks to get somebody in but they chose to wait for a league game against Watford to decide whether he keeps his job or not. Realistically the fella should have been binned ages ago 😂

What would have happened if they put in a performance just as poor but the game panned out differently and Ronaldo popped up to bag a winner in the last minute? He'd have probably still been in a job this morning and the can would have been kicked further down the road
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #20242: Nov 21, 2021 01:17:32 pm
      He’s gone then, confirmed

Shame, he was doing a great job, hopefully the next man continues their demise

Sneaked away with the defeats to Liverpool and City.  Watford did for him, sadly.

Last season they were made to look good because of our injuries, Chelsea's switch of manager and concentrating on the European Cup and without fans the refs handed United about 20 penalties.

Be interesting to see who they get because they've got some good players but also bought some absolute dross especially in defence.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20243: Nov 21, 2021 01:17:39 pm
      :lmao: Just wait till the end of the race before you crack open the beers Keith!

I might just do that mate,  ;D  I'm feeling blessed at moment, watch some b@stard come and spoil it.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20244: Nov 21, 2021 01:19:36 pm
      Sneaked away with the defeats to Liverpool and City.  Watford did for him, sadly.

Last season they were made to look good because of our injuries, Chelsea's switch of manager and concentrating on the European Cup and without fans the refs handed United about 20 penalties.

Be interesting to see who they get because they've got some good players but also bought some absolute dross especially in defence.
      What's your opinion on Brendon Rodgers coming JD?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20245: Nov 21, 2021 02:26:36 pm
      Apparently Chelsea have appealed Mcguires Red Card.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #20246: Nov 21, 2021 02:30:10 pm
      I might just do that mate,  ;D  I'm feeling blessed at moment, watch some b@stard come and spoil it.  :lmao:

Exactly the situation that Manc detractors globally were hoping for, panic reaction to an ongoing predicament where a scapegoat scenario is used as a short-term fix!

How long before Ferguson achieved success?
      His record was abysmal for many more years than Ole put in!
      It’s all good anyway as their demand for instant success reaps the reward or not such expectation merits.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,265 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #20247: Nov 21, 2021 02:47:19 pm
      Some of our lot wont know what to sing now at our games
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #20248: Nov 21, 2021 03:16:42 pm
      Basically in agreement when the going got tough he seemed to struggle. However, let's remember the only reason why he didn't win the league with you lot! Is because of the infamous slip with SG. Not forgetting the Liverpool job came slightly to soon for him in his career.

Spouting sh*te again Keith, let's not forget the 50+ plus goals the defence shipped that season, no team winning the league concedes 50 goals plus.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20249: Nov 21, 2021 03:35:09 pm
      Spouting sh*te again Keith, let's not forget the 50+ plus goals the defence shipped that season, no team winning the league concedes 50 goals plus.

Not sh*t at all mate, it's how I see it. He's certainly a better manager now. Not saying he's in the same league as  Klopp & Pep but have to start somewhere. Listening to Media it looks like United going to wait and see who is available, that being the case we might get my No 1 choice anyway which was Poch.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #20250: Nov 21, 2021 03:53:23 pm
      Not sh*t at all mate, it's how I see it.

Well I don't blame Steven, I preferably blame Bren the Bullshitter, the Ming in goal and the back four that season
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #20251: Nov 21, 2021 03:55:21 pm
      Not sh*t at all mate, it's how I see it. He's certainly a better manager now. Not saying he's in the same league as  Klopp & Pep but have to start somewhere. Listening to Media it looks like United going to wait and see who is available, that being the case we might get my No 1 choice anyway which was Poch.

Pochettino lost over 1 in 4 games at spurs. He never made them tough to beat.
      PSG is hard to gauge anything.

As for Brendan, again he never turned Liverpool into a team that was hard to beat. Went to Celtic when there was zero competition and is chumping in his second season.

You need a manager who will make you hard to beat.
      Someone who can stamp on the many primadonas you have.

UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #20252: Nov 21, 2021 03:57:08 pm
      And as for the Gerrard slip, the slip came after he inexplicably allowed the ball to roll under his foot.

It was a bad mistake.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20253: Nov 21, 2021 04:05:45 pm
      Pochettino lost over 1 in 4 games at spurs. He never made them tough to beat.
      PSG is hard to gauge anything.

As for Brendan, again he never turned Liverpool into a team that was hard to beat. Went to Celtic when there was zero competition and is chumping in his second season.

You need a manager who will make you hard to beat.
      Someone who can stamp on the many primadonas you have.

Problem is there's not a manager available, you fcukers have the best one and he's going nowhere so always playing second fiddle till another top manager comes through the field.

With what Poch had available in terms of ÂŁÂŁÂŁ he did a great job and plays exciting football to the eye. We all know Levy a tight Cnut ( bit like you in giving credit out  :lmao: )

Brendon has learned a lot since his Celtic and Liverpool days. Granted he's not world class but when there's no world class manager available you just have to pick from the rest. Now stop picking on me you Scouse fcuker  :f_whistle:
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #20254: Nov 21, 2021 04:11:28 pm
      Problem is there's not a manager available, you fcukers have the best one and he's going nowhere so always playing second fiddle till another top manager comes through the field.

With what Poch had available in terms of ÂŁÂŁÂŁ he did a great job and plays exciting football to the eye. We all know Levy a tight Cnut ( bit like you in giving credit out  :lmao: )

Brendon has learned a lot since his Celtic and Liverpool days. Granted he's not world class but when there's no world class manager available you just have to pick from the rest. Now stop picking on me you Scouse fcuker  :f_whistle:

I’m not picking on you. But you have had some “world class” managers since fergie left. And some dross as well.

And I don’t know what Brendan has learned since leaving Celtic but he’s not doing great at Leicester right now.
      You need to be hard to beat. Become an ugly team for a while. You are too nice as a team and the managers you want act like blue peter presenters.

Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #20255: Nov 21, 2021 04:15:18 pm

Whether it’s how you see it or not, you’re still spouting sh*te

It’s an opinion who’s is influenced by sky sports, talk sport and highlights

If you think we lost that league on a Gerrard slip, you know little about the game
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20256: Nov 21, 2021 04:20:08 pm
      I’m not picking on you. But you have had some “world class” managers since fergie left. And some dross as well.

And I don’t know what Brendan has learned since leaving Celtic but he’s not doing great at Leicester right now.
      You need to be hard to beat. Become an ugly team for a while. You are too nice as a team and the managers you want act like blue peter presenters.

Not accusing you of picking on me Bob  ;D. Not like that fcuker Pete  :lmao: but it's standard with him and I know how to take him, I do enjoy his pops  :lmao:

Yeah we've had some decent managers but was going through transition with a bad team. We currently have the best team we've had in over 3 years but just nor had a manager that can get the best out of them.

I believe if Brendon came in straight away ( doubtful ) we'd still get 4th spot.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20257: Nov 21, 2021 04:24:05 pm
      Whether it’s how you see it or not, you’re still spouting sh*te

It’s an opinion who’s is influenced by sky sports, talk sport and highlights

If you think we lost that league on a Gerrard slip, you know little about the game

I knew from your opening few post as a new member you could be hard work on here. I'm just waiting for the preverbal what's a manc doing on a Liverpool forum before I put you on ignore.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #20258: Nov 21, 2021 04:31:07 pm
      I knew from your opening few post as a new member you could be hard work on here. I'm just waiting for the preverbal what's a manc doing on a Liverpool forum before I put you on ignore.

Wow

Hard work? Simply by questioning you on something you’re wrong on?

Mental that

Edit
      Also asking you about your old school views on racism ? Wanting a discussion on it? You’re either very precious or have had some bad experiences
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #20259: Nov 21, 2021 04:32:46 pm
      Farewell Ole, thanks for the good times !! :)  Like any good thing though, can't last forever.

Nice to see that the Glazers/club don't seem to have any particular plan in place either. Sack the wheelman, stick another chump in temporarily, and THEN start looking around to see who's available ?!?! Least Villa and Norwich had replacement managers ready to go.

Zidane mentioned, has won trophies. Brendan, don't think he has what it takes to manage a team to the title, could be wrong though - but would say Leicester is about his level. Poch, why would he leave PSG.
      Any of them though would be better than Ole. Nice guy no doubt, but man did he not have a clue.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20260: Nov 21, 2021 04:39:48 pm

Zidane mentioned, has won trophies. Brendan, don't think he has what it takes to manage a team to the title, could be wrong though - but would say Leicester is about his level. Poch, why would he leave PSG.
      Any of them though would be better than Ole. Nice guy no doubt, but man did he not have a clue.

Don't think Zidane has any aspirations of playing in the premier league, heaven knows why not but its just the impression I get. If Poch doesn't win CL they will presumably get rid of him which opens the door for United.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #20261: Nov 21, 2021 04:49:10 pm
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #20262: Nov 21, 2021 04:59:01 pm
      I love it. They're in turmoil. Oh how the tables have turned. Having to watch them through the Hughes, Cantona era, then on to Becks and co and finally Van Persie. Having to see Ruud score all those goals or Jaap Stam being an absolute rock. Having to see Sky Sports jizz everytime Rooney passed to Ronny. Cole and Yorke. Nev and Irwin. Now f**king look at you lot. Carrick is your manager and Giggsy beats his bird up and shags his brothers wife.

I have absolutely loved your downfall and can't wait to see you lot fall further in to the pit of dispair that we emerged from post Roy.

Quick Reply