Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2336527 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #20263: Nov 21, 2021 05:16:29 pm
      I love it.  Oh how the tables have turned. Having to watch them through the Hughes, Cantona era, then on to Becks and co and finally Van Persie. Having to see Ruud score all those goals or Jaap Stam being an absolute rock. Having to see Sky Sports jizz everytime Rooney passed to Ronny. Cole and Yorke. Nev and Irwin.

I enjoyed this read, brought back good memories  :lmao:
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,169 posts | 520 
      Reply #20264: Nov 21, 2021 05:27:11 pm
      I love it. They're in turmoil. Oh how the tables have turned. Having to watch them through the Hughes, Cantona era, then on to Becks and co and finally Van Persie. Having to see Ruud score all those goals or Jaap Stam being an absolute rock. Having to see Sky Sports jizz everytime Rooney passed to Ronny. Cole and Yorke. Nev and Irwin. Now f**king look at you lot. Carrick is your manager and Giggsy beats his bird up and shags his brothers wife.

I have absolutely loved your downfall and can't wait to see you lot fall further in to the pit of dispair that we emerged from post Roy.

Don't beat about the bush mate just come right out and say it.  ;D
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #20265: Nov 21, 2021 05:31:55 pm
      From best team in the land to the second best team in their city.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #20266: Nov 21, 2021 05:56:54 pm
      wonder if they will give it to Carrick if he does well as interim manager . It worked well last time
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,153 posts | 1284 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #20267: Nov 21, 2021 06:17:21 pm

I believe if Brendon came in straight away ( doubtful ) we'd still get 4th spot.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You don't have a defence! Brendan Rodgers can't organise a defence! Maybe, just maybe he could coax Colin Pascoe!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #20268: Nov 21, 2021 06:36:50 pm
      You all seen the interview?

Talk about weird.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #20269: Nov 21, 2021 06:38:15 pm

Talk about weird.

Very odd
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,283 posts | 1664 
      Reply #20270: Nov 21, 2021 07:07:50 pm

Talk about weird.

What was weird didnt see it ?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20271: Nov 21, 2021 07:17:13 pm

You don't have a defence! Brendan Rodgers can't organise a defence! Maybe, just maybe he could coax Colin Pascoe!

If Brendan goes there before Christmas I'll have a bet with a you?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,926 posts | 3401 
      Reply #20272: Nov 21, 2021 07:44:29 pm
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,926 posts | 3401 
      Reply #20273: Nov 21, 2021 07:46:12 pm
      If Brendan goes there before Christmas I'll have a bet with a you?

Rodgers isnā€™t good enough to be a manager of a club that has aspirations for winning major trophies

He was carried by Suarez and his poor defensive coaching let us down

He is a manager that will do well at those mid table teams

So perfect for Utd at the moment.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #20274: Nov 21, 2021 08:35:20 pm
      You could see how emotional Ole was in that video.
      Clearly he loves the club.

Reminded me a bit of when Houllier said his goodbyes after he was sacked...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8551 
      Reply #20275: Nov 21, 2021 08:54:46 pm
      You could see how emotional Ole was in that video.
      Clearly he loves the club.

Reminded me a bit of when Houllier said his goodbyes after he was sacked...

By having a go at the club at the way we were supposedly doing things in that surreal press conference that he gave mentioning something about not going back to the 60s
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8551 
      Reply #20276: Nov 21, 2021 09:03:22 pm
      Not accusing you of picking on me Bob  ;D. Not like that fcuker Pete  :lmao: but it's standard with him and I know how to take him, I do enjoy his pops  :lmao:

Yeah we've had some decent managers but was going through transition with a bad team. We currently have the best team we've had in over 3 years but just nor had a manager that can get the best out of them.

I believe if Brendon came in straight away ( doubtful ) we'd still get 4th spot.

Hopefully be 1974 all over again :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #20277: Nov 21, 2021 10:11:31 pm
      By having a go at the club at the way we were supposedly doing things in that surreal press conference that he gave mentioning something about not going back to the 60s

yes going back to a time when we ruled Europe who would want to go there. I saw a lot of Houlier games and Anfield at the end was like a morgue for atmosphere.  the difference with him and Ole is he brought silverware to the club
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #20278: Nov 21, 2021 10:41:53 pm
      Having strong opinions is all very well but seriously lads...

Quote from Keith Singleton
      Problem is you fcukers and.... you Scouse fcuker
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      like that fcuker Pete it's standard with him

...why is that quality of muck allowed to be posted here?

Quote from UncleBob
      Iā€™m not picking on you. But you have had some ā€œworld classā€ managers since fergie left. And some dross as well.

And I donā€™t know what Brendan has learned since leaving Celtic but heā€™s not doing great at Leicester right now.
      You need to be hard to beat. Become an ugly team for a while. You are too nice as a team and the managers you want act like blue peter presenters.

It's a good few years ago now, but I know when Villa poached Brian Little from Leicester, that new laws were brought in, that banned clubs from doing it in the same league during the same season. So unless that law has changed since then, the only way they could drag Rodgers into the toilet is in the unlikely event he is fired from Leicester. Even so, I would hope that he is intelligent enough to know that as an ex-employee, you don't take the mancs job whatever the circumstances. So they'll probably end giving it to some other master in bull and bluster rather than results, such as Rooney.

They are bottom of the league table over the last 7 games. Now they've finally got rid of him, they're about to find out just how crap that team actually is. Chelsea have the next chance to show them. If Watford can do so, any side can. They may not be a great side, but at least they have someone in charge who does actually know what it's like to win this league.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,998 posts | 223 
      Reply #20279: Nov 21, 2021 11:29:17 pm
      Those players need Roy kean to take over and give some of them a good kicking
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #20280: Nov 22, 2021 12:49:38 am
      Those players need Roy kean to take over and give some of them a good kicking

Because heā€™s done such a good job in management previously?ā€¦
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20281: Nov 22, 2021 03:20:03 am
      Having strong opinions is all very well but seriously lads...
      ...why is that quality of muck allowed to be posted here?

It's a good few years ago now, but I know when Villa poached Brian Little from Leicester, that new laws were brought in, that banned clubs from doing it in the same league during the same season. So unless that law has changed since then, the only way they could drag Rodgers into the toilet is in the unlikely event he is fired from Leicester. Even so, I would hope that he is intelligent enough to know that as an ex-employee, you don't take the mancs job whatever the circumstances. So they'll probably end giving it to some other master in bull and bluster rather than results, such as Rooney.

They are bottom of the league table over the last 7 games. Now they've finally got rid of him, they're about to find out just how crap that team actually is. Chelsea have the next chance to show them. If Watford can do so, any side can. They may not be a great side, but at least they have someone in charge who does actually know what it's like to win this league.

I knew I shouldn't of took you off ignore  :tosser:
      If it wasn't enough to take your clickbait of the F1 thread and your drivel on VAR you now come on the manc thread and make yourself look like a fool.  :f_doh:

You obviously don't understand banter in any shape or form. Me and HR always having a pop at each other and he certainly knows it's typical manc/Scouse talk and he gives me plenty of stick to which I have a good laugh at, not that I have a choice with him though. However, I can't speak for him but can say I enjoy his banter even though I know he's serous at time, espically me being a manc Cnut.

Oops sorry... Is me using the word Cnut to much for you.  :lmao:

Ex employees don't go to Old Trafford? Does  that include legend Rafa going to Everton? You really can put your foot in it and confirm what a tool you really are.  :lmao:   Now where's that button again.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20282: Nov 22, 2021 03:25:29 am
      Because heā€™s done such a good job in management previously?ā€¦

It gets me that United don't learn by their mistakes. As you'll know I've stated a few times there isn't a ex United player to date that will be ever good enough to fill the boots of becoming a United manager. Yet again we have another ex player taking the roll till interim manager found. All I need now is Wazzer to be given the job till Summer and that's it!! I'm joining you lot!  ;D
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,211 posts | 1214 
      Reply #20283: Nov 22, 2021 10:00:01 am
      Zidane doesn't want the job apparently (don't blame him). Who'd want all that pressure and expectation with egos like Ronaldo and Pogba to manage? Options look fairly limited. Rodgers? Not a bad manager but dodgy defensive record, poor season so far with Leicester and will struggle to win over some because of LFC connection. Poch? Better than Brendan IMO but still never won anything, guaranteed to win league at PSG so why take the risk. If you go for someone like Ten Hag again if you F**k it up it's a hard one to come back from. It's become a difficult job to fill. The obvious one was Conte but they were a day late and a dollar short.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #20284: Nov 22, 2021 12:53:19 pm
      Steve Bruce apparently keen on the job :D

Not even sure the mancs are stupid enough to do that but we live in hope!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20285: Nov 22, 2021 01:31:17 pm
      Steve Bruce apparently keen on the job :D

Not even sure the mancs are stupid enough to do that but we live in hope!

Wouldn't be to sure, they gave it Ole

Quick Reply