Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297756 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #20332: Nov 25, 2021 06:03:05 pm
      Not liking this one bit... Not only is he a good manager, but he will also be a tremendous help behind the scenes, to improve the overall organization of the club. Just look at the way he developed both Red Bull clubs. :(

Not overly worried myself. United are a very toxic club with far too many ego's. They've had LVG and Jose go there and both end up getting sacked before long, both with much more managerial experience when it comes to being at so called top teams and much more success than Ragnick. That was a time when their were less ego's there too.
      In terms of being a manager, he never seems to stick around long before he's off to a new club.

Behind the scenes I'd be amazed if he was able to change much because of how badly the club is run by the people that would be above him.

He wont be there long before he is soon fed up.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #20333: Nov 25, 2021 06:29:38 pm
      Not overly worried myself. United are a very toxic club with far too many ego's. They've had LVG and Jose go there and both end up getting sacked before long, both with much more managerial experience when it comes to being at so called top teams and much more success than Ragnick. That was a time when their were less ego's there too.
      In terms of being a manager, he never seems to stick around long before he's off to a new club.

Behind the scenes I'd be amazed if he was able to change much because of how badly the club is run by the people that would be above him.

He wont be there long before he is soon fed up.

He's a strong personality. I wouldn't be surprised if he clashed with Ronaldo big time. That preening arsewipe is due one given his arrogant behaviour throughout the last 15 plus years.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #20334: Nov 25, 2021 06:30:28 pm
      Not assed really about someone currently at the mighty Lokomotiv Moscow , pioneer in his time but I am afraid his ideas have now been replicated
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #20335: Nov 25, 2021 06:57:06 pm
      I think any decent manager will get a good reaction out of that squad in the second half of the season.

Good appointment though, certainly the 'consultant' side of things that he will take on from next summer.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #20336: Nov 25, 2021 07:59:43 pm
      He's a strong personality. I wouldn't be surprised if he clashed with Ronaldo big time. That preening arsewipe is due one given his arrogant behaviour throughout the last 15 plus years.

Think I read somewhere recently that Ronaldo has had something like 5 managers in the last 4 years? Can guarantee he has more than played his part in a lot of those departures.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #20337: Nov 25, 2021 08:13:44 pm
      It is blatantly obvious Ronaldo needs bringing down a peg or two !
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #20338: Nov 25, 2021 08:34:19 pm
      It's a good appointment for the Mancs, a left field and unexpected one. sh*t. If they get rid of Ronaldo they have players who can respond to that type of coaching.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #20339: Nov 25, 2021 11:27:10 pm
      If Brendan goes there before Christmas I'll have a bet with a you?

We'll have to hold that bet. Would have been easy money for me!

Anyone else thinking Brendan is one of the few managers that could make the Scum defence worse?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20340: Nov 26, 2021 02:08:18 am
      We'll have to hold that bet. Would have been easy money for me!

Anyone else thinking Brendan is one of the few managers that could make the Scum defence worse?

The bet would of been long term not short hardcore.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #20341: Nov 26, 2021 08:56:34 pm
      Quote from Salah10
      What's he said?

I've never really spoken with Keith but he's alright. He's unbiased and takes it when it's given.

He knows what he said. Instead of simply admitting what he said was offensive, he attempted to justify it as "banter", threw a few more insults our way, along with telling us where we should go, and followed with the usual declaration that he will update his ignore list, as if that means something to me. 🤔

There's nothing wrong with fans of other clubs posting here, once they are respectful. There have been other mancs here, every one of them has left or been thrown out for obvious reasons, he's still here. We had a Bayern Munich fan on here before the European Cup game 3 years ago. He didn't post very much but when he did, he was an example of how to behave on another club's forum, and he's welcome back anytime.

Quote from Keith Singleton
      You'll be calling me racist now with that comment. You defo remind me of a snowflake as you never stop complaining.

You think Mctominay catching Sons with the hairs on his arm  serious foul play. You think me calling HR Scouse f**ker as bad language, thing is he isn't complaining it's just you... YEAH YOUR A SNOWFLAKE

Like I said go in a match thread and complain about the language in there when Liverpool don't play well or the team unlucky. You'll certainly get to know what bad language is then.

I know what it is and I'm used to it. I'm not offended by 99% of it, even though I won't quote it if it's thrown at me. Most of what is said is not using the language you did.

I'm not a snowflake at all. I didn't call you racist. Nothing was reported to the mods, but what you said was highlighted because it was aimed specifically at our fans, and even more so, the local fanbase. This forum is read by them every day and across the world, so what is acceptable to you is not necessarily acceptable to someone else. In the current climate, we all have to be responsible in our use of language online, and a responsible adult will know the difference.

Now, back to your weird obsession with this blast from the past, that you keep dragging up. Nobody was caught by the hair. The fact is, a player was struck in the face by his opponent. Under the lotg, that is technically regarded as violent conduct/serious foul play,  and we've had players dismissed for it long before VAR existed. So once it's spotted and dealt with at the time, as it was, there's nothing to discuss. I'm sure most people have moved on from the incident as it didn't affect the result, but unfortunately you haven't.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #20342: Nov 26, 2021 09:31:41 pm
      He knows what he said. Instead of simply admitting what he said was offensive, he attempted to justify it as "banter", threw a few more insults our way, along with telling us where we should go, and followed with the usual declaration that he will update his ignore list, as if that means something to me. 🤔

There's nothing wrong with fans of other clubs posting here, once they are respectful. There have been other mancs here, every one of them has left or been thrown out for obvious reasons, he's still here. We had a Bayern Munich fan on here before the European Cup game 3 years ago. He didn't post very much but when he did, he was an example of how to behave on another club's forum, and he's welcome back anytime.

I know what it is and I'm used to it. I'm not offended by 99% of it, even though I won't quote it if it's thrown at me. Most of what is said is not using the language you did.

I'm not a snowflake at all. I didn't call you racist. Nothing was reported to the mods, but what you said was highlighted because it was aimed specifically at our fans, and even more so, the local fanbase. This forum is read by them every day and across the world, so what is acceptable to you is not necessarily acceptable to someone else. In the current climate, we all have to be responsible in our use of language online, and a responsible adult will know the difference.

Now, back to your weird obsession with this blast from the past, that you keep dragging up. Nobody was caught by the hair. The fact is, a player was struck in the face by his opponent. Under the lotg, that is technically regarded as violent conduct/serious foul play,  and we've had players dismissed for it long before VAR existed. So once it's spotted and dealt with at the time, as it was, there's nothing to discuss. I'm sure most people have moved on from the incident as it didn't affect the result, but unfortunately you haven't.

A lot of words when you could simply have typed 'I'm butthurt like mad'
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20343: Nov 28, 2021 12:06:41 pm
      Expecting a fcuking good hiding today. 3-0 or 4-1  :giveup:
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #20344: Nov 28, 2021 12:15:48 pm
      A lot of words when you could simply have typed 'I'm butthurt like mad'

:lmao: :lmao:

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #20345: Nov 28, 2021 02:08:01 pm
      Expecting a fcuking good hiding today. 3-0 or 4-1  :giveup:

Ronaldo winner 1-0.

CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #20346: Nov 28, 2021 02:29:31 pm
      Hopefully these bunch of bellends can be useful today and get points off Chelsea.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20347: Nov 28, 2021 02:43:45 pm

Maybe in your dreams Laar
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #20348: Nov 28, 2021 03:30:48 pm

The dream where we end the season parading number 20

Doesn't start, but he's coming off the bench to do the damage :laugh:
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #20349: Nov 28, 2021 03:44:00 pm
      Ronaldo on the bench.....controversial
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #20350: Nov 28, 2021 03:45:16 pm

It shows Man Utd are getting serious for the first time in a long time.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #20351: Nov 28, 2021 03:51:32 pm
      It shows Man Utd are getting serious for the first time in a long time.
      Nah he probably heard Lukaku was coming off the bench and wanted the main part in the 'off the bench hero' storyline.
      rossyred

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #20352: Nov 28, 2021 03:54:40 pm
      And people complain about our ' malfunctioning  midfield ' when they have Fred, Matic Mctominay starting some people need to open there eyes
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #20353: Nov 28, 2021 03:55:59 pm

Ballsy, but the right decision. If you’re going to press high you can’t do it with Ronaldo.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #20354: Nov 28, 2021 03:57:42 pm
      Can't rely on these lot for jack sh*t. Would have more trust in Norwich going there to nick a point.

Quick Reply