Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297829 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21022: May 07, 2022 09:42:33 pm
      nothing better than just turning the TV on to watch the game and seeing UTD concede a soft goal. Simple things in life are always to be enjoyed

Fantastic result 👍 😊
      😊👍🍌🍌👌☺️

You lot! 1 Spurs 1 Long time since ive had a smile on my face  :lmao:

Ill take that  ;D
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #21023: May 07, 2022 09:57:49 pm

Ill take that  ;D

I see one team at the top of the table and one in 6th, unable to qualify for Champions League football after being demolished by a team in 9th place... there is only one complete embarrassment of a club today, and its the one with a Beko fridge freezer for a captain  :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #21024: May 07, 2022 10:12:13 pm

Ill take that  ;D

Don’t think I’d be smiling about anything football related if we were in your position mate. Either way, one of your biggest rivals is winning the league whilst you’re getting pummelled left, right and centre.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21025: May 07, 2022 10:29:39 pm
      Don’t think I’d be smiling about anything football related if we were in your position mate. Either way, one of your biggest rivals is winning the league whilst you’re getting pummelled left, right and centre.

Very true but I've got to get some joy as I've had none all season, don't begrudge me a little bit of happiness . The fat lady certainly not laughing.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21026: May 07, 2022 11:00:15 pm

Ill take that  ;D

it just confirms you resignation that your club is fu**ed and you have to look elsewhere for solace.
      Its not over yet it could still go to the wire and we all know how City can blow it. You keep on reflecting on getting battered by Brighton we will be looking forward to two more finals and the prospect of another league title
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #21027: May 08, 2022 12:48:32 am
      Very true but I've got to get some joy as I've had none all season, don't begrudge me a little bit of happiness . The fat lady certainly not laughing.

You’re actually closer to Leeds on points than you are the top 2....
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21028: May 08, 2022 11:47:22 am
      [quote author =waltonl4 link=topic=18149.msg2473393#msg2473393 date=1651960815]
      it just confirms you resignation that your club is fu**ed and you have to look elsewhere for solace.
      Its not over yet it could still go to the wire and we all know how City can blow it. You keep on reflecting on getting battered by Brighton we will be looking forward to two more finals and the prospect of another league title
      [/quote]

Course it’s not over Walt and still going to the wire. Just getting bit of my own back with you lot quite righty having a dig.  ;D I’ve had the p!ss taken out of me all year and this was the only thing I could put up to have a go back.

I’ve very thick skinned and need to be on here.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21029: May 08, 2022 11:48:18 am
      You’re actually closer to Leeds on points than you are the top 2....

We’re in a mess, period Bob,  :'(
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21030: May 08, 2022 12:58:08 pm
      How have the Mancs only got one game left?!?

No cups or Europe to play for etc, no games need rearranging.

Wreck-it Ralf looks like he's had enough, press are already starting the bulkshit for Erik Ten Bob Note!!
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #21031: May 08, 2022 10:13:15 pm
      They are in the sh*t big time and it’s going to take years to sort out,older players leaving on frees ,many players not wanted .
      Taking my Liverpool bias away for a minute or two what players would anyone want to keep from that squad???
      I’d keep DDG err and that’s it 😂😂
      No I’d keep the goalie,Sancho Ratface Varane and Ronaldo everyone else has a massive question mark against them .
      Long long long road ahead for the new manager to sort out .
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21032: May 15, 2022 10:39:30 am
      DeGea has the second highest shots saved in the league what sort of defence has he in front of him oh yeah slabhead.
      I think we need to be kind to Keith he has been through a lot this season including seeing 9 goals against us.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21033: May 15, 2022 10:40:17 am
      DeGea has the second highest shots saved in the league what sort of defence has he in front of him oh yeah slabhead.
      I think we need to be kind to Keith he has been through a lot this season including seeing 9 goals against us.

I couldn’t agree more, go easy on me please.  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21034: May 16, 2022 07:38:23 pm
      Pogba wants to talk to your new manager before deciding on his future. Would you give him a contract I think he can be a hell of a player when his head is right. Although I really dont like Maureen it was Pogba who got him sacked which is a big no no for a player.
      Stick or twist Keith
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21035: May 16, 2022 07:49:57 pm
      Pogba wants to talk to your new manager before deciding on his future. Would you give him a contract I think he can be a hell of a player when his head is right. Although I really dont like Maureen it was Pogba who got him sacked which is a big no no for a player.
      Stick or twist Keith

Think I’m in the minority with our fans, especially the ones I talk to. He was my favourite player for a long time at United but obviously been disappointed with his antics along with his agent this year.

Yeah on his day he’s world class to watch, annoyingly he gives the impression he will play when he wants to and doesn’t always put 100% in because of his attitude. Like I’ve said before though, I’ve noticed attitudes with a lot of French players, think it’s in their DNA.

It’s a stick with me as long as he doesn’t want another hike in wages. I reckon over 70% of United fans would be happy if he left.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21036: May 16, 2022 10:42:46 pm
      Think I’m in the minority with our fans, especially the ones I talk to. He was my favourite player for a long time at United but obviously been disappointed with his antics along with his agent this year.

Yeah on his day he’s world class to watch, annoyingly he gives the impression he will play when he wants to and doesn’t always put 100% in because of his attitude. Like I’ve said before though, I’ve noticed attitudes with a lot of French players, think it’s in their DNA.

It’s a stick with me as long as he doesn’t want another hike in wages. I reckon over 70% of United fans would be happy if he left.

for all the fans who followed UTD through the Premier ship years you all know what needs doing just as we always did our cry was always we need two class players to compete and guess what happened when we got Virgil and Ali. Your starting from a low point but if Pogba can convince the new guy he is up for it I think he will stay.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21037: May 17, 2022 01:12:15 pm
      for all the fans who followed UTD through the Premier ship years you all know what needs doing just as we always did our cry was always we need two class players to compete and guess what happened when we got Virgil and Ali. Your starting from a low point but if Pogba can convince the new guy he is up for it I think he will stay.

Think it may take some convincing Walt, I have a hunch he may let him go. Already looking like a no nonsense approach guy from what I’ve read.

For me the turn around for you lot was unquestionably Virgil. He would make my all star top 11 Premier league players over the last decade. He does to Liverpool what De Bruyne does to City.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21038: May 17, 2022 03:04:09 pm
      Think it may take some convincing Walt, I have a hunch he may let him go. Already looking like a no nonsense approach guy from what I’ve read.

For me the turn around for you lot was unquestionably Virgil. He would make my all star top 11 Premier league players over the last decade. He does to Liverpool what De Bruyne does to City.

Ali as well, we probably struggled with every keeper that followed Reina until the Son of God appeared. Him plus Ali shored up those well known defensive problems at the time.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21039: May 17, 2022 03:22:45 pm
      Ali as well, we probably struggled with every keeper that followed Reina until the Son of God appeared. Him plus Ali shored up those well known defensive problems at the time.

its as much as their own performance as it is the way the make other players feel comfortable and play well the pair are priceless. Look at how well Joel and Konate have done playing alongside Virgil or how Joe has gone backwards not playing alongside him.
      There are not two players available now that could be bought so Slabhead looks nailed on for next season
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21040: May 17, 2022 04:12:58 pm

I’d probably put  Ali at No 2 or 3 along with Mo. If someone put gun to my head and say you can only have one of the three named I’d still go for VVD. It’s obviously debatable because we all have our own opinions.

Any of the three would be a massive loss. However, I still think with VVD in the team you’d  accumulate more points than with the other two.

Mo needs no introduction despite a lack of goals recently.

Ali best goalkeeper you’ve had since Ray Clemence, fortunately for you lot you’ve also got the best No2 I can ever remember in Kelleher so great back up even if Ali not in the team.
      « Last Edit: May 17, 2022 04:23:59 pm by Keith Singleton »
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #21041: May 17, 2022 04:22:52 pm
      I’d probably but Ali at No 2 or 3 along with Mo. If someone put gun to my head and say you can only have one of the three named I’d still go for VVD. It’s obviously debatable because we all have our own opinions.

Any of the three would be a massive loss. However, I still think with VVD in the team you’d get accumulate more points than with the other two.

Mo needs no introduction despite a lack of goals recently.

Ali best goalkeeper you’ve had since Ray Clemence, fortunately for you lot you’ve also got the best No2 I can ever remember in Kelleher so great back up even if Ali not in the team.

Have to agree. With VVD you just need a decent gk behind and it'll be good enough. It's just unfortunate Mignolet and Karius were... not good.

As good as Ali is, he cannot do it on his own, without a solid defensive unit in front of him. We saw it last year. It's not in any way a criticism of our magnificent gk, it's just the way football works.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21042: May 17, 2022 08:11:45 pm
      ha ha Mini man quality shot that
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21043: May 17, 2022 08:14:00 pm
      ha ha Mini man quality shot that

Wrong thread  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21044: May 17, 2022 09:57:35 pm

just seeing if you were still awake. Hope you have your window decked out for Sundays game

Quick Reply