Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2298052 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21091: Jun 13, 2022 05:23:14 pm
      I think he is a player who is loved by the fans of his club and hated by everyone else.
      He must have been pissed to see Messi roll up having left him at Barca.

He is Walt, as you lads say when they're at your club! he maybe a cnut, but he's our cnut.  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21092: Jun 13, 2022 05:54:51 pm
      Dreadfully overrated. For sure, one of the best players in the world today but the way they've marketed and talked about him as amongst the greatest ever is pathetic. Was cringey trying to see the marketers presenting and speaking about him as being on the same level as Messi.

if he stood up on his feet it may help him improve.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #21093: Jun 13, 2022 05:59:29 pm
      it will be interesting to see who goes there in the summer without CL football which seems to be a must for top players these days. Neymar is looking for a club with money to burn

I wouldn't take Neymar at Anfield. And I mean that. Like pogba one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. He's done nothing at psg.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #21094: Jun 14, 2022 07:47:04 am
      He is Walt, as you lads say when they're at your club! he maybe a cnut, but he's our cnut.  ;D

That’s what we say about you Keith on here, just substitute ‘club’ with forum and your absolutely bang on !  :lmao:

Seriously though  mate, your lot if you didn’t know already are in a proper sh*t state aren’t they ? I mean if you look back before Fergie arrived in ‘86’ it was 6 years until he actually won anything, ‘92’, you hadn’t won the league for 26 years, and if you look at what you have won since he fu**ed off, it doesn’t bode very well either, 2017, that’s 5 years, and counting !!

Now Eric ten baag, the ‘Saviour’  :f_whistle:, brought in to rebuild, is let’s face it on a hiding to nothing, his first target, our new boy Nunez rejects him already, and I think this will be a recurring theme all summer long, I’m sorry to be shitting in your kettle mate but truth is your lot have literally fallen off a cliff, with no grappling irons nor ropes to pull you back,

I’m expecting a few Dutch lads coming in to share in his failure ;D, but they won’t be anywhere near good enough, if you think about it logically, who would want to go and ply their trade with a club struggling to make the top six never mind challenging for titles & tin, it’s look pretty f**king  grim is it not ?  ;D  ;D

For all those years under Fergie, 27, I don’t think we ever got as bad as what your lot are now, and that is lower than shark sh*t, and yet Utd fans keep pontificating about the class of ‘92’, how things have changed, and I’m betting you’ll never ever hear them say the ‘Crass of 22’ !!

Your Welcome,
      From Billythecnut  :lmao:

Y  N  W  A

« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2022 07:53:48 am by billythered »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21095: Jun 14, 2022 10:51:18 am

That’s what we say about you Keith on here, just substitute ‘club’ with forum and your absolutely bang on !  :lmao:

Seriously though  mate, your lot if you didn’t know already are in a proper sh*t state aren’t they ? I mean if you look back before Fergie arrived in ‘86’ it was 6 years until he actually won anything, ‘92’, you hadn’t won the league for 26 years, and if you look at what you have won since he fu**ed off, it doesn’t bode very well either, 2017, that’s 5 years, and counting !!

Now Eric ten baag, the ‘Saviour’  :f_whistle:, brought in to rebuild, is let’s face it on a hiding to nothing, his first target, our new boy Nunez rejects him already, and I think this will be a recurring theme all summer long, I’m sorry to be shitting in your kettle mate but truth is your lot have literally fallen off a cliff, with no grappling irons nor ropes to pull you back,

I’m expecting a few Dutch lads coming in to share in his failure ;D, but they won’t be anywhere near good enough, if you think about it logically, who would want to go and ply their trade with a club struggling to make the top six never mind challenging for titles & tin, it’s look pretty f**king  grim is it not ?  ;D  ;D

For all those years under Fergie, 27, I don’t think we ever got as bad as what your lot are now, and that is lower than shark sh*t, and yet Utd fans keep pontificating about the class of ‘92’, how things have changed, and I’m betting you’ll never ever hear them say the ‘Crass of 22’ !!

Your Welcome,
      From Billythecnut  :lmao:

Y  N  W  A

So what you saying is I may be a manc Cnut but I’m your manc Cnut so that’s ok.  :lmao:

I honestly can’t argue with a thing on your post as sadly it’s spot on la.  I’ve had a great 25/30 years under Fergie so not going to complain as I’ve served my best years whilst he’s been there.

Yeah you lot! Never had it this bad when we were dominating the league to be fair. However, you fcukers turned around and so will we.  ;D I just don’t know when. The way things stand ( before any summer transfers ) the only thing I’m sure of is a top six as we can’t be any worse than last year, can we?

Once again 2022/23 will be a two horse race and the only thing I’m sure of (( just like I was with Newcastle staying up  :P )) is City scoring 100 goals or more. Once I see a market for it I’m having bet on it.  ;D

What does YNWA mean at the end of your post? I’m guessing You’ll Never Win Anything  :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21096: Jun 19, 2022 01:37:40 pm
      New Manc CEO has unplanned meeting with a group of their fans. And they secretly filmed him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dr_nandez/status/1538255730784239617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1538255730784239617%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

The Tale here is always remember Mancs are snides!!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #21097: Jun 19, 2022 02:08:32 pm
      Let's be honest, that new United CEO only spoke to those fans because he didn't want thousands of the entitled wankers turning up to burn his house down , mainly because a succession of managers have spunked millions on utter sh*te.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21098: Jun 19, 2022 02:28:17 pm
      Oh Dear the club is a cesspit talk about all pulling in the same direction the dressing room must be like a vipers nest this lot are going to need tearing apart it will take even the most competent manager years to sort it out
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21099: Jun 23, 2022 01:17:01 pm
      wonder what the total cost of Pogba has been to UTD over his two spells including wages and transfers only to see him leave again on a free.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21100: Jun 23, 2022 02:48:59 pm
      wonder what the total cost of Pogba has been to UTD over his two spells including wages and transfers only to see him leave again on a free.

You love rubbing salt in Walt don’t you.  :lmao: Rest assured a expensive one.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21101: Jun 23, 2022 05:30:25 pm
      You love rubbing salt in Walt don’t you.  :lmao: Rest assured a expensive one.

bit like Lukaku for Chelsea and UTD too
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21102: Jun 23, 2022 05:47:20 pm
      bit like Lukaku for Chelsea and UTD too

More bait please  :action-smiley-025:
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 791 posts | 273 
      Reply #21103: Jun 23, 2022 10:06:03 pm
      To be fair to Man U they got almost all of the Lukaku transfer fee back when they sold him to Inter. I remember him as being an average player when he was there, not good enough for a top PL team.
      I don't think it was as bad a transfer as Pogba for United.

Lukaku could be a very big waste of money for Chelsea but Abramovich had lots of money to waste.
      « Last Edit: Jun 24, 2022 07:52:38 am by gazred »
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #21104: Jun 24, 2022 09:16:30 am

He’s been a total F**k up all round Walt, never ever lived up to expectations except when with La France, Bruno another, in his first season he looked the part, then Cr7 came in, did his puffer fish expression now he just looks like the spare pr**k at that whore’s wedding, Yanited are truly fu**ed mate, they are in a deeper mess than what we were in our barren years,
      Eric the ‘Viking’ is pissin against the wind, it’s still early doors in the window, but you would have thought he would be busy signing the players he will need, yet not a fookin peep from them yet, could it be that he’s finding it difficult to persuade players to completely waste their time with ‘Yanited’ and won’t win sh*t for years, it has to cross their minds, or is it to do with the £130bn they just lost in share prices,

Where is this rebuild they were all looking forward to ? be brave and put yourself In Keith’s shoes for a minute or for however long you can stand, and imagine what’s going on in his fu**ed up little head, we all like our new slogan, IMAGINE BEING US, well, F**k me, Imagine being them !!!!   :lmao: :lmao:

Y  N  W  A
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21105: Jun 24, 2022 11:22:30 am

He’s been a total f**k up all round Walt, never ever lived up to expectations except when with La France, Bruno another, in his first season he looked the part, then Cr7 came in, did his puffer fish expression now he just looks like the spare pr**k at that whore’s wedding, Yanited are truly fu**ed mate, they are in a deeper mess than what we were in our barren years,
      Eric the ‘Viking’ is pissin against the wind, it’s still early doors in the window, but you would have thought he would be busy signing the players he will need, yet not a fookin peep from them yet, could it be that he’s finding it difficult to persuade players to completely waste their time with ‘Yanited’ and won’t win sh*t for years, it has to cross their minds, or is it to do with the £130bn they just lost in share prices,

Where is this   rebuild they were all looking forward to ? be brave and put yourself In Keith’s shoes for a minute or for however long you can stand, and imagine what’s going on in his fu**ed up little head, we all like our new slogan, IMAGINE BEING US, well, f**k me, Imagine being them !!!!   :lmao: :lmao:

Y  N  W  A

Least the puffer fish as he’s called can still score goals so that’s something   ;D Share prices are just like a hard on! One min it’s up! then it’s down so no issues with that.  :lmao:

I no longer have a time scale on the re build Billy, it happens when it happens, even if it takes as long as you lot! did  :f_whistle:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21106: Jun 24, 2022 01:16:23 pm
      Big decision for Erikson does he stay and enjoy life at Brentford or go to UTD what a decision to have to make..stay put enjoy life.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #21107: Jun 24, 2022 02:47:18 pm
      United is issuing 11M dividend payment to shareholders, of which the Glazers own the majority of the shares. This after finishing 6th and not qualifying for the CL.

Nice way to reward for failure.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21108: Jun 24, 2022 04:32:56 pm
      Least the puffer fish as he’s called can still score goals so that’s something   ;D Share prices are just like a hard on! One min it’s up! then it’s down so no issues with that.  :lmao:

I no longer have a time scale on the re build Billy, it happens when it happens, even if it takes as long as you lot! did  :f_whistle:

you must be due to win 5 trophies this season them and a CL oh wait your not in the CL are you.
      Can't see much action from the new manager yet
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21109: Jun 24, 2022 04:50:20 pm
      you must be due to win 5 trophies this season them and a CL oh wait your not in the CL are you.
      Can't see much action from the new manager yet

Not you again on your wind up mission  :lmao: I don't take you bait Walt.  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21110: Jun 24, 2022 05:36:54 pm
      Not you again on your wind up mission  :lmao: I don't take you bait Walt.  ;D

I am just keeping you honest mate the clock is ticking so it should be 5 trophies coming your way you copy most things we do. All I want from UTD is to give City a game
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21111: Jun 24, 2022 05:44:09 pm
      I am just keeping you honest mate the clock is ticking so it should be 5 trophies coming your way you copy most things we do. All I want from UTD is to give City a game

Honest!!! You never let me forget.  :lmao:

So you want your cake and eat it too? Not a chance pal. We will beat you lot! And let City win.  :f_whistle:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21112: Jun 24, 2022 09:45:22 pm
      Honest!!! You never let me forget.  :lmao:

So you want your cake and eat it too? Not a chance pal. We will beat you lot! And let City win.  :f_whistle:

no change there then.
      How about DeJong saying UTD would be a backward step. Isnt he the player your new manager wants to start building a team around.
      Pogba still available ? sorry mate this mid summer lack of football is getting to me
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21113: Jun 24, 2022 10:30:25 pm
      no change there then.
      How about DeJong saying UTD would be a backward step. Isnt he the player your new manager wants to start building a team around.
      Pogba still available ? sorry mate this mid summer lack of football is getting to me

I’ve lost total faith in what the media say these days and unless I hear it from DeJongs lips  it goes in one ear and out the other. No idea what’s going on in the managers head.  Pogba gone hasn’t he, though a deal was agreed.

Apology not needed, your doing what a scouser should do.  :lmao:

Quick Reply