Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297886 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21666: Oct 26, 2022 10:17:18 pm
      Edwards not going to UTD then but the Super league is still on according to some in the press the Glazier's can smell the money
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #21667: Nov 13, 2022 11:32:32 pm
      Ronaldo in full meltdown mode after interview w Piers Morgan. Great player over the years but just hasn't managed to bow out gracefully.

Will never play for United again.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #21668: Nov 14, 2022 12:12:12 am
      Ronaldo in full meltdown mode after interview w Piers Morgan. Great player over the years but just hasn't managed to bow out gracefully.

Full scale megalomaniac and thoroughly unpleasant individual.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21669: Nov 14, 2022 08:15:38 am

It’s crazy the going on behind the scenes, he just can’t except his best days are gone. My opinion won’t change though, I’ll show him respect as a United legend. Hopefully for everyone concerns he moves on in January and we put his wages towards a striker to get top 6.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 790 posts | 273 
      Reply #21670: Nov 14, 2022 04:43:58 pm
      It’s crazy the going on behind the scenes, he just can’t except his best days are gone. My opinion won’t change though, I’ll show him respect as a United legend. Hopefully for everyone concerns he moves on in January and we put his wages towards a striker to get top 6.

I think calling him a United legend is giving him to much respect but you obviously know United a lot better than me. He had a few good seasons, played very well but ran of to Madrid and disrespected your club. He's now done it for the second time.
      United is a club that has a lot of legendary players, he's not 1 I'd add to my list. He's probably 1 of the top 5 players in history but gave his best years to Real.

Sadly, it appears that he can't accept that his career is winding down. Needs to take a massive wage cut to play for Sporting Lisbon or go to USA.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21671: Nov 14, 2022 05:04:55 pm
      I think calling him a United legend is giving him to much respect but you obviously know United a lot better than me. He had a few good seasons, played very well but ran of to Madrid and disrespected your club. He's now done it for the second time.
      United is a club that has a lot of legendary players, he's not 1 I'd add to my list. He's probably 1 of the top 5 players in history but gave his best years to Real.

Sadly, it appears that he can't accept that his career is winding down. Needs to take a massive wage cut to play for Sporting Lisbon or go to USA.

I wouldn’t let last nites moment of madness effect my decision based on what’s he’s done on the pitch. I’m not one to use the legendary term loosely as far to many fans do imo. His ego been damaged and he just can’t except he’s not the player he once was.

What arguably hurts him the most is he’s no longer a first 11 on the team sheet from always being No1. ETH obviously and understandably doesn’t have him in his team going forward.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #21672: Nov 15, 2022 12:42:32 am
      I wouldn’t let last nites moment of madness effect my decision based on what’s he’s done on the pitch. I’m not one to use the legendary term loosely as far to many fans do imo. His ego been damaged and he just can’t except he’s not the player he once was.

What arguably hurts him the most is he’s no longer a first 11 on the team sheet from always being No1. ETH obviously and understandably doesn’t have him in his team going forward.

No doubt he's a world football legend, and a total jackass. Hasn't been the same since his wife discovered his Tinder.....
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #21673: Nov 15, 2022 03:36:39 am
      The Man can play Football, don't give a sh*t what he does in his personal life as long as he doesn't commit a serious crime.

Should never have gone back to United.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 790 posts | 273 
      Reply #21674: Nov 15, 2022 06:14:26 pm
      A good point was mentioned on the radio last when discussing Ronaldo. He lost a baby earlier this year and in the interview thanked the Liverpool fans for how Anfield showed him respect when he returned to playing football.

He's still grieving his child. He's been a bit of a pr**k with this interview but we should probably give him a bit of space to be angry. He plays football better than anyone in the last 20 years (except Messi) but is still human.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21675: Nov 15, 2022 06:39:53 pm
      A good point was mentioned on the radio last when discussing Ronaldo. He lost a baby earlier this year and in the interview thanked the Liverpool fans for how Anfield showed him respect when he returned to playing football.

He's still grieving his child. He's been a bit of a pr**k with this interview but we should probably give him a bit of space to be angry. He plays football better than anyone in the last 20 years (except Messi) but is still human.

Annoying thing is he’s set the interview at the perfect time knowing he’s probably last kicked a ball for United as I don’t see anyway back now. He just doesn’t fit in with the managers plan and yeah fully agree he was a pr!ck in the interview.   :f_doh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21676: Nov 15, 2022 09:18:31 pm

Get your point about grieving, but think this is more a case of him being advised on how to have gone about it. (Agents, advisers etc)
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #21677: Nov 15, 2022 10:21:40 pm
      There's a documentary about the real Ronaldo on BBC 4 right now called The Phenomenon. Will be available on iplayer no doubt.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #21678: Nov 15, 2022 10:38:21 pm
      The Man can play Football, don't give a sh*t what he does in his personal life as long as he doesn't commit a serious crime.

Should never have gone back to United.

It was never going to end well going back to United. He had a few big moments in Europe but overall it’s been crap.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21679: Nov 16, 2022 08:13:46 am
      It was never going to end well going back to United. He had a few big moments in Europe but overall it’s been crap.

After timing I see.  :f_doh:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #21680: Nov 19, 2022 11:38:39 am
      Should not laugh but f***in hell one of Munts greatest players turning Judas and spilling the beans to that Cnut Morgan is f***in brilliant, who would have thought eh, after all the trumpeting and fanfare of Ronnies return going to Ratshit, jeez, thought Torres F***ing off to the chavs was bad but this makes it look like he was invited,

I don’t think your human if you didn’t feel sympathy for the fella when he lost his baby, or indeed his other kids illness, he’s still human after all, but sh*t in a bag and punch it, the fallout between the ex Mancs is hilarious!!
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #21681: Nov 20, 2022 03:18:54 pm
      Man Utd are rumored to be in the process of terminating Ronaldo's contract.

Mason Greenwood still has a contract with Man Utd but i guess Ronaldo doing an interview talking about his struggles this season is going too far.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21682: Nov 20, 2022 03:52:23 pm
      Man Utd are rumored to be in the process of terminating Ronaldo's contract.

Mason Greenwood still has a contract with Man Utd but i guess Ronaldo doing an interview talking about his struggles this season is going too far.

They'll end up paying him off.

If ever a tw*t of a club and a c**t of a person were made for each other!
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #21683: Nov 22, 2022 05:50:46 pm
      They'll end up paying him off.

If ever a tw*t of a club and a c**t of a person were made for each other!

Shame it's ended really could of done with his toxic presence for at least another season
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21684: Nov 22, 2022 05:57:54 pm
      Shame it's ended really could of done with his toxic presence for at least another season

Shame it ended how it did but we move on. Best of lucky to the legend if he joins one more club for his last year or so.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21685: Nov 22, 2022 07:52:16 pm
      Green and Gold until their sold!! I suppose you could call that protest a success :laugh:

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1595137300627083264?s=19

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #21686: Nov 22, 2022 08:23:54 pm
      Shame it ended how it did but we move on. Best of lucky to the legend if he joins one more club for his last year or so.

Interesting to see how mancs take this . The majority tell me we should hate players like Suarez for how it ended for him
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21687: Nov 22, 2022 08:27:56 pm
      Interesting to see how mancs take this . The majority tell me we should hate players like Suarez for how it ended for him

Hahahaha quite true that.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21688: Nov 22, 2022 09:04:39 pm

I’m not taking any maggots Rossy, go and fish somewhere else.  :lmao:

Quick Reply