Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2330504 times
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,016 posts | 2089 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21689: Nov 22, 2022 09:13:41 pm
      I've always found Ronaldo to be a relentless creep and his actions and then response to his sacking today only proves that again.

A truly terrible role model.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #21690: Nov 22, 2022 09:50:25 pm
      I’m not taking any maggots Rossy, go and fish somewhere else.  :lmao:

What's the difference  Keith ? No wind up
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,194 posts | 1205 
      Reply #21691: Nov 22, 2022 10:10:08 pm
      Talk on the radio on the drive home 'no doubt what the biggest story today is...Man Utd part ways with Ronaldo'. What a load of sh*te! World cup is on and you have this pointless carry on about him.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21692: Nov 23, 2022 08:08:10 am
      What's the difference  Keith ? No wind up

If your asking me the difference between that dirty w@nk fest cheating/biting Suarez to Ronaldo who has merely kicked his dummy out coz he’s not playing in the first team I’m not really sure what I can say Rossy.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21693: Nov 23, 2022 08:10:27 am
      Talk on the radio on the drive home 'no doubt what the biggest story today is...Man Utd part ways with Ronaldo'. What a load of sh*te! World cup is on and you have this pointless carry on about him.

Not that I follow twitter LFC but I’m pretty sure Ronaldo has more followers than the World Cup.  ;D hence why it’s all over social media
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #21694: Nov 23, 2022 01:23:59 pm
      If your asking me the difference between that dirty w@nk fest cheating/biting Suarez to Ronaldo who has merely kicked his dummy out coz he’s not playing in the first team I’m not really sure what I can say Rossy.

There is no difference you daft c**t. Ronaldo is just a mercenary same as Suarez. Funny how your club didn't so much treat him as a legend, more a "cashcow"
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #21695: Nov 23, 2022 01:27:38 pm
      Not that I follow twitter LFC but I’m pretty sure Ronaldo has more followers than the World Cup.  ;D hence why it’s all over social media

So why comment Keith?

Typical manc making out everything about man utd is headline news, when in truth no one F***ing cares, just funny watching Ronaldo tear your club apart and you lot still call him a legend.

The fact he's at the World Cup and doesn't give one F***ing iota about Man Utd hasn't entered your thick F***ing supports heads yet.

This is all about the ego of Ronaldo.
      rossyred

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #21696: Nov 23, 2022 01:49:44 pm

F**k me Keith Cheating ? Suarez a cheat but Ronaldo hasn't? What about his shithousery with Rooney? Biting is basically the only thing he has done what Ronaldo hasn't.never mind the accusations around other things Ronaldo has done .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21697: Nov 23, 2022 02:04:08 pm
      There is no difference you daft c**t. Ronaldo is just a mercenary same as Suarez. Funny how your club didn't so much treat him as a legend, more a "cashcow"

Massive difference you daft kunt. Ronaldo not a snake, didn’t do the dirty on the fans, didn’t orchestrated a move to suit his own needs, doesn’t go round biting players, the list is endless and not going to argue with you lot about the rights and wrongs of these two players, there’s no comparison.

Last post on it…
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21698: Nov 23, 2022 02:05:36 pm
      So why comment Keith?

Typical manc making out everything about man utd is headline news, when in truth no one f**king cares, just funny watching Ronaldo tear your club apart and you lot still call him a legend.

The fact he's at the World Cup and doesn't give one f**king iota about Man Utd hasn't entered your thick f**king supports heads yet.

This is all about the ego of Ronaldo.

Certainly agree about Ronaldo’s ego 100%.
      rossyred

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #21699: Nov 23, 2022 07:51:38 pm
      Massive difference you daft kunt. Ronaldo not a snake, didn’t do the dirty on the fans, didn’t orchestrated a move to suit his own needs, doesn’t go round biting players, the list is endless and not going to argue with you lot about the rights and wrongs of these two players, there’s no comparison.

Last post on it…

Didn't orchestrate a move are you serious ?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21700: Nov 23, 2022 11:20:12 pm
      Didn't orchestrate a move are you serious ?

The way your lad did it was sly. He sh!t on the fans after you all backed him up in the Evragate tape.

Ronaldo was open about it and knew the interview would be the exist he wanted.

Anyway we move on….
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21701: Jan 04, 2023 02:55:03 am
      Any reason  why this thread has gone quiet the last month or so? No one’s laughing anymore.   ;D  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #21702: Jan 04, 2023 02:13:37 pm
      Any reason  why this thread has gone quiet the last month or so? No one’s laughing anymore.   ;D  ;D

The world cup, you dozy manc!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21703: Jan 04, 2023 03:09:02 pm

Finished weeks ago you dozy scouser.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #21704: Jan 05, 2023 09:48:13 am
      Finished weeks ago you dozy scouser.

But less than a F***ing month!! Calling me dozy hahahaha
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,772 posts | 390 
      Reply #21705: Jan 05, 2023 10:11:57 am

It is still funny having spent more than City in the last 10 years United are back now they are just below Newcastle.

Surely you lot have to win the title the amount you splurged on players and wages in the summer?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #21706: Jan 05, 2023 10:49:03 am
      It is still funny having spent more than City in the last 10 years United are back now they are just below Newcastle.

Surely you lot have to win the title the amount you splurged on players and wages in the summer?

They're not that good!

Still massively away from even competing with city
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21707: Jan 05, 2023 12:02:52 pm

Its also funny we're still on top of you lot   :lmao:

Its amazing the turn arounds in football, one min your top of the pile and the next it goes pear shape. Obviously i know only to well with batting for the other side  ;D  United long long way from competing for the PL but its still nice we've turned it round a little. 

I keep waiting for the gunners to drop off. fair play to them, much rather they  win the league than city. I'd say you lot to but your not in the running.  :lmao:

Ps.. before smart arse gets it in yes i know we're not either.  ;D
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,276 posts | 799 
      Reply #21708: Jan 05, 2023 12:25:35 pm
      Obviously i know only to well with batting for the other side  ;D

Well done for coming out of the closet Keith, I think a lot of us already knew.

The important thing is no one will think any less of you. (not possible with you being a United fan)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21709: Jan 05, 2023 01:31:21 pm
      Well done for coming out of the closet Keith, I think a lot of us already knew.

The important thing is no one will think any less of you. (not possible with you being a United fan)

:lmao: Only you could read it that way  :lmao: They say it takes one to know one.  ;) ;D
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #21710: Jan 09, 2023 07:41:06 pm
      United are still the second best team in Manchester. Until that changes any bragging rights will be hollow.

Personally I would love it if united and Liverpool were the top dogs battling for titles each year rather than the oil whores.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21711: Jan 09, 2023 07:48:44 pm
      United are still the second best team in Manchester. Until that changes any bragging rights will be hollow.

Personally I would love it if united and Liverpool were the top dogs battling for titles each year rather than the oil whores.

First paragraph a cheap shot Bob.  ;D Ill  counter by saying United currently the second bet team in the North West and until then bragging right will also by hollow by you lot.   :lmao:

Ill second the latter though.  :D

Quick Reply