Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2335893 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21850: Feb 23, 2023 10:42:31 pm
      Donā€™t judge Madrid against us. We can make anyone look incredible. Like lipstick on a pig.

Donā€™t get me wrong, ETH is doing well. I just wonder how high he can take you. Have united ever finished with 90+ points?

I think if you could get a number 9 and a few other quality players you can close the gap in city.
      Problem is with city is when you go on a good run it spurs city on even more!

Donā€™t know how high he can take us as no one knows how good he is yet. Obviously impressive start for him and hasnā€™t put a foot wrong. Think United have had 90 points once from what I remember.

Yeah massive in need of a striker, maybe two as back up. Our squad still miles behind Cityā€™s just like everyone else apart from chavs.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #21851: Feb 24, 2023 01:39:07 am
      Not gonna lie, strangely I know, I want them to do Newcastle in the League Cup Final yano.

There, I F***ing said it.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21852: Feb 24, 2023 08:21:14 am
      Not gonna lie, strangely I know, I want them to do Newcastle in the League Cup Final yano.

There, I f**king said it.

Worth a + any time of the day Dave  :D Christ you must hate them?
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,851 posts | 405 
      Reply #21853: Feb 24, 2023 06:05:31 pm
      F**k that praying toon turn their form around. Can't remember the last time they won. Gave a good account of themselves really against us with 10 men but not sure how strong that form is!!

Also lord help then with F***ing LK21 between the sticks.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #21854: Feb 24, 2023 06:12:09 pm
      F**k that praying toon turn their form around. Can't remember the last time they won. Gave a good account of themselves really against us with 10 men but not sure how strong that form is!!

Also lord help then with f**king LK21 between the sticks.

Yeah F**k that, praying for a magpies win
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 828 posts | 298 
      Reply #21855: Feb 24, 2023 07:56:16 pm
      I want Karius to play well, if he plays. He was awful in the CL final but maybe he was playing with a concussion, maybe not. Either way, he's an ex Liverpool player in a final against United.
      He's been given a chance at some redemption. I hope he is MOTM. 

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21856: Feb 24, 2023 07:57:50 pm
      I want Karius to play well, if he plays. He was awful in the CL final but maybe he was playing with a concussion, maybe not. Either way, he's an ex Liverpool player in a final against United.
      He's been given a chance at some redemption. I hope he is MOTM. 

Wake up Gaz, heā€™s not played for two years  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21857: Feb 24, 2023 08:00:40 pm
      Yeah f**k that, praying for a magpies win

Sad when you rely on another team to put smile on your face.  :lmao: Thing is Newcastle are one of my armchair fans so no big shakes. After all it is the Micky Mouse Cup.  ;D
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 828 posts | 298 
      Reply #21858: Feb 24, 2023 08:13:38 pm
      Wake up Gaz, heā€™s not played for two years  ;D

He only has to have 1 good game, lots of average GKs have managed that in a big game. The other 2 Newcastle GKs can take over and he can go back to sitting on the bench. He's taken loads of stick and he deserves to have some good memories.

Karius MOTM and then Real Madrid 0, Liverpool 4. What odds will I get for that double?  :D

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21859: Feb 24, 2023 10:07:16 pm
      He only has to have 1 good game, lots of average GKs have managed that in a big game. The other 2 Newcastle GKs can take over and he can go back to sitting on the bench. He's taken loads of stick and he deserves to have some good memories.

Karius MOTM and then Real Madrid 0, Liverpool 4. What odds will I get for that double?  :D

You can back them with me mate, Iā€™ll be printing money   ;D

Would be bloody typical though if Karius did have a good game. 🤢

If it helps thereā€™s more chance of Newcastle winning than your lot making the next round of the CL. Itā€™s not  Istanbul and lightning wonā€™t strike type, I hope  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,165 posts | 8548 
      Reply #21860: Feb 25, 2023 12:14:53 pm

There, I F***ing said it.

Oh F**k that. That tw*ts are getting too full of themselves.

Bring us Saudi beheading glory or am off to find a darkened room.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #21861: Feb 25, 2023 01:22:01 pm

There, I f**king said it.

I can guarantee if we were playing Newcastle every Man Utd fan would want them to win, but actually I'm not enormously bothered about it either way. 
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #21862: Feb 25, 2023 01:30:18 pm
      Fck them I canā€™t think of any occasion Iā€™ve ever wanted them cu*ts to win , if Iā€™m honest it makes me sick every time I hear theyā€™ve won , canā€™t see it happening but hope them magpies pull it off .
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #21863: Feb 25, 2023 01:45:36 pm
      I seem to remember the manc's supporters indeed their management viewed the Europa Cup as not being worth competing in, 'second rate' trophies appear to be acceptable now.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21864: Feb 25, 2023 02:37:28 pm
      Oh f**k that. That tw*ts are getting too full of themselves.

Bring us Saudi beheading glory or am off to find a darkened room.

You back now Pete.  ;D I know it gets frustrating, had same thing under Ole 🤢
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21865: Feb 25, 2023 02:38:41 pm
      I seem to remember the manc's supporters indeed their management viewed the Europa Cup as not being worth competing in, 'second rate' trophies appear to be acceptable now.

Beggars canā€™t be choosers at the moment mate.   :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,165 posts | 8548 
      Reply #21866: Feb 25, 2023 08:27:21 pm
      You back now Pete.  ;D I know it gets frustrating, had same thing under Ole 🤢

Just realised what Super Sunday is next week!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21867: Feb 25, 2023 09:47:55 pm
      Just realised what Super Sunday is next week!

Its the big one, don't go in hiding again if we beat you. Take it like a man.  :lmao: I have to  ;D
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #21868: Feb 25, 2023 10:26:30 pm
      Its the big one, don't go in hiding again if we beat you. Take it like a man.  :lmao: I have to  ;D

We had worse teams in the 90s and always put up a fight at anfield against vintage united teams.

So Iā€™m going to go for a 4-1 united win.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21869: Feb 25, 2023 10:52:48 pm
      We had worse teams in the 90s and always put up a fight at anfield against vintage united teams.

So Iā€™m going to go for a 4-1 united win.

You did that but not next week hopefully. I might be in match thread which i never really do apart  from the main event  ;D  Its toxic the best of times so with a manc in it should be great.  :lmao:
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #21870: Feb 26, 2023 02:10:26 am
      You did that but not next week hopefully. I might be in match thread which i never really do apart  from the main event  ;D  Its toxic the best of times so with a manc in it should be great.  :lmao:

Yea and every time a Liverpool player makes a mistake you should post a video of you eating popcorn.

But youā€™re right, if we lose that game this place will be as toxic as east Palestine.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #21871: Feb 26, 2023 08:22:54 am
      Oh f**k that. That tw*ts are getting too full of themselves

This is what I think of the Geordies though. I'm not that concerned about the Mancs winning a League Cup. I'm used to the feeling of them winning trophies. I'd like the Geordies to never win F**k all
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,967 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21872: Feb 26, 2023 08:48:33 am
      Yea and every time a Liverpool player makes a mistake you should post a video of you eating popcorn.

But youā€™re right, if we lose that game this place will be as toxic as east Palestine.

Christ  Iā€™d be linched up, hung drawn and quartered then put up against a firing squad consist of a 100 scousers all with Tommy guns.  :lmao:

The match thread are a good read though. Itā€™s so easy to picture a members  personality with some random sh!t that you just wouldnā€™t hear normally.  ;D  I get most of it as frustrations understandably run high, especially with it be the mancs & bitters  ;D

My belief ( and many will disagree) with the bitters itā€™s more hatred coz itā€™s your home town whereā€™s with us mancs itā€™s the rivalry. Letā€™s being honest Everton have never ( in my life time ) been a rivalry in terms of finishing above you have they? Think Iā€™d have to go through the archives as I couldnā€™t name a time when Iā€™ve known them finish above you?

What gets me in football though is just how quick things can change 😱😱 Looking at where you lot! were last year and us under Ole Iā€™d argue it was my worse time as a United fan. It just couldnā€™t of got any worse maybe apart from being relegated.

Liverpool were  on a unprecedented quadruple and when Coutinho scored that goal for Villa last year I thought fcuk me itā€™s on now. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø How things have changed, itā€™s been a proper roller coaster for both our fans. Obviously I know the pain you lot! going through as you do mine when Ole was at the wheel.  ;D

Our rides as fans will always have the ups and downs with plenty of rocky roads to contend with but will never change the love we have for our beloved clubs. The banter will continue ( with some ) the hatred will continue ( with some ) But me! Iā€™ll still come on win or lose and enjoy the forum along with most of the lads I get on with anyway.  :D

Peace brotherā€¦  ;D

Quick Reply