Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297785 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21873: Feb 26, 2023 08:50:38 am
      This is what I think of the Geordies though. I'm not that concerned about the Mancs winning a League Cup. I'm used to the feeling of them winning trophies. I'd like the Geordies to never win f**k all

Never heard of a Liverpool fan hating Newcastle more than Man U, thatā€™s a first for me Dave.  ;D Good on you you la
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #21874: Feb 26, 2023 12:10:52 pm
      Christ  Iā€™d be linched up, hung drawn and quartered then put up against a firing squad consist of a 100 scousers all with Tommy guns.  :lmao:

The match thread are a good read though. Itā€™s so easy to picture a members  personality with some random sh!t that you just wouldnā€™t hear normally.  ;D  I get most of it as frustrations understandably run high, especially with it be the mancs & bitters  ;D

My belief ( and many will disagree) with the bitters itā€™s more hatred coz itā€™s your home town whereā€™s with us mancs itā€™s the rivalry. Letā€™s being honest Everton have never ( in my life time ) been a rivalry in terms of finishing above you have they? Think Iā€™d have to go through the archives as I couldnā€™t name a time when Iā€™ve known them finish above you?

What gets me in football though is just how quick things can change 😱😱 Looking at where you lot! were last year and us under Ole Iā€™d argue it was my worse time as a United fan. It just couldnā€™t of got any worse maybe apart from being relegated.

Liverpool were  on a unprecedented quadruple and when Coutinho scored that goal for Villa last year I thought fcuk me itā€™s on now. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø How things have changed, itā€™s been a proper roller coaster for both our fans. Obviously I know the pain you lot! going through as you do mine when Ole was at the wheel.  ;D

Our rides as fans will always have the ups and downs with plenty of rocky roads to contend with but will never change the love we have for our beloved clubs. The banter will continue ( with some ) the hatred will continue ( with some ) But me! Iā€™ll still come on win or lose and enjoy the forum along with most of the lads I get on with anyway.  :D

Peace brotherā€¦  ;D

Itā€™s the bitterness in football that put me off years ago. Too much anger and hatred put into something we have no control over.

As for Everton they did finish above us in 2005 but Istanbul erased that insult.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21875: Feb 26, 2023 02:43:59 pm
      We had worse teams in the 90s and always put up a fight at anfield against vintage united teams.

Did we F**k, can think of a couple late 90s were we done with a whimper!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21876: Feb 26, 2023 02:45:43 pm
      This is what I think of the Geordies though. I'm not that concerned about the Mancs winning a League Cup. I'm used to the feeling of them winning trophies. I'd like the Geordies to never win F**k all

Still prefer Geordies to mancs though.

Mancs are horrible cu*ts. I don't mind drunk, daft Geordies.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21877: Feb 26, 2023 02:47:03 pm

Hey!!!! not all of us you fcuker
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21878: Feb 26, 2023 02:47:31 pm
      Its the big one, don't go in hiding again if we beat you. Take it like a man.  :lmao: I have to  ;D

I'm not in hiding. Tiny little thing called "work"
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21879: Feb 26, 2023 02:49:06 pm
      I'm not in hiding. Tiny little thing called "work"

Hmmmm  ;D
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #21880: Feb 26, 2023 04:35:31 pm

I hate Mancs way more than Geordies mate. This is just a bit like me wanting anybody but City to win a CL. Just don't want this lot to win f**k all
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #21881: Feb 26, 2023 04:38:15 pm
      Never heard of a Liverpool fan hating Newcastle more than Man U,

You still haven't
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #21882: Mar 04, 2023 01:43:36 am
      Nicky Butt and Rio Ferdinand saying that united have now overtaken us on the pitch. Only one club is moving forwardā€¦

6 months ago these same people were saying that City and Liverpool were light years ahead and now Liverpool are left behindā€¦

A lot depends on our summer recruitment but Iā€™d still say out of all the teams only us and city could end next season with 90 points or more.

Itā€™s odd that United seem to be taking all the credit right now when OGS finished second with them only a few years back and right now Arsenal are 5 points clear.

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #21883: Mar 05, 2023 06:57:05 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #21884: Mar 05, 2023 06:59:11 pm
      You're not scaling dreams if that sewer rat lookalike Fernandes is wearing the armband.

The sort of guy who'd stitch you up to the enemy in a wartime trench. In short, a grade A c**t.

Loved every minute of his second half breakdown!  :lmao:
      « Last Edit: Mar 05, 2023 09:35:07 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #21885: Mar 05, 2023 08:46:50 pm
      sh*t club, sh*t team, sh*t supporters.

Some reasonableness was restored in the universe today. 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21886: Mar 05, 2023 09:16:31 pm
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #21887: Mar 05, 2023 09:28:51 pm
      Your not scaling dreams if that sewer rat lookalike Fernandes is wearing the armband.

The sort of guy who'd stitch you up to the enemy in a wartime trench. In short, a grade A c**t.

Loved every minute of his second half breakdown!  :lmao:

A snivelling diving little rat. Perfect as captain
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #21888: Mar 05, 2023 09:52:05 pm
      We'll still be laughing at them in 7 years, 7 months, 7 weeks and 7 hours time  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #21889: Mar 05, 2023 10:36:38 pm
      Keith?
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #21890: Mar 05, 2023 10:39:54 pm

Gone into hiding with neville and bruno - disgraced  :lmao: :lmao:
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #21891: Mar 06, 2023 01:24:20 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21892: Mar 06, 2023 08:20:31 am
      Well itā€™s the morning after the storm and Iā€™ve done something just now Iā€™ve never ever done whilst Iā€™ve been a member 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø I marked all message as read. 😂  I just couldnā€™t go back and read Keith this Keith that as Iā€™m sure there will be many. 😂

As Billythekunt would say you fcuking lot had/having a season that was going down like an Angus horribilis and then BANG! You go and shove a few   :f_whistle: Goals past us and all is now hunky dory again, well at least for 90 mins it was.

Itā€™s fair to say I get on with most of you on here and some tolerate me and some hate me such is life. In fact Iā€™d argue I get along with 90% of you lot! so well done to those  on what can only be described as your best every win against us mancs.

To the 10% that hate me fcuk you too  :tosser:

I would like to give mention to a special member whoā€™s going through a very difficult time a word of encouragement if thatā€™s possible. KK ( AK 7-King King-7 ) I hope yesterdays result picked you up after all your recent problems. KK if that doesnā€™t lift your spirits up nothing will. 😂  Hopefully you now continue to get better and thereā€™s light at the end of the tunnel for you.

As for the fcuking rest of you can we now go back to you continuing with your Annus horribilis and United holding the Micky Mouse Cup along with hopefully a top 4 spot. Not forgetting weā€™re still in the Europa Cup & FA Cup.  :lmao:

Thatā€™s just a reality check for the 10%  :lmao:

Bad day in the office and we move on, itā€™s all history now.  :f_whistle:

UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #21893: Mar 06, 2023 09:02:40 am
      Well itā€™s the morning after the storm and Iā€™ve done something just now Iā€™ve never ever done whilst Iā€™ve been a member 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø I marked all message as read. 😂  I just couldnā€™t go back and read Keith this Keith that as Iā€™m sure there will be many. 😂

As Billythekunt would say you fcuking lot had/having a season that was going down like an Angus horribilis and then BANG! You go and shove a few   :f_whistle: Goals past us and all is now hunky dory again, well at least for 90 mins it was.

Itā€™s fair to say I get on with most of you on here and some tolerate me and some hate me such is life. In fact Iā€™d argue I get along with 90% of you lot! so well done to those  on what can only be described as your best every win against us mancs.

I would like to give mention to a special member whoā€™s going through a very difficult time a word of encouragement if thatā€™s possible. KK ( AK 7-King King-7 ) I hope yesterdays result picked you up after all your recent problems. KK if that doesnā€™t lift your spirits up nothing will. 😂  Hopefully you now continue to get better and thereā€™s light at the end of the tunnel for you.

As for the fcuking rest of you can we now go back to you continuing with your Annus horribilis and United holding the Micky Mouse Cup along with hopefully a top 4 spot. Not forgetting weā€™re still in the Europa Cup & FA Cup.  :lmao:

Donā€™t let it get to you!
      It was an unfortunate blip which wonā€™t stop you reaching your goal of a top 4 finish and a trophy.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21894: Mar 06, 2023 09:13:50 am
      Donā€™t let it get to you!
      It was an unfortunate blip which wonā€™t stop you reaching your goal of a top 4 finish and a trophy.

Trust me its gets to you, i can't lie.  ;D
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #21895: Mar 06, 2023 09:35:39 am

Morning Keith  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Quick Reply