Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Kaka joins Real Madrid

Read 8383 times
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Kaka joins Real Madrid
      Jun 02, 2009 07:51:21 pm
      It has just been announced on Sky Sports News that Kaka has signed for Real Madrid for a fee of over 65m euros.

Milan confirm Kaka Real deal

AC Milan have confirmed the sale of Kaka to Real Madrid in what is expected to be a world-record transfer.

The Brazil superstar was due to reveal the move at a press conference on Tuesday after undergoing a medical in his homeland.

However, the Serie A side have moved first to confirm the departure of the 27-year-old for the Bernabeu who has signed a six-year contract.

A statement on the Milan website read: "From next season, Kaka will play at Real Madrid.

"AC Milan thanked the man and the great champion Kaka for his decisive contribution to the many victories achieved in the six years of his commitment

"The loss of technique, while serious, can be remedied.

"It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kak, a shining example of professionalism, commitment and professionalism.

"AC Milan, (according to) the wishes of the managers, players and supporters of the Rossoneri, offer him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career."

Madrid also confirmed the deal on their website. "Kaka is a player of Real Madrid after an agreement with AC Milan," a statement read.

"The Brazilian footballer has now successfully passed all medical tests. Kaka has signed a contract for the next six seasons with Real Madrid."

The 27-year-old is currently with the Brazilian side on international duty.

Brazil face Paraguay in a World Cup qualifier on Wednesday after beating Uruguay 4-0 over the weekend.

More to follow...

Sky Sports

« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2009 01:24:51 am by Reslivo »
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Re: Kaka joins Real
      Reply #1: Jun 02, 2009 07:54:49 pm
      Liar?????????????
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #2: Jun 02, 2009 07:57:12 pm
      Yeah I can't find any evidence of this either.

Only story I can found regarding Real is their appointing of Manuel Pellegrini as head coach to replace Juande Ramos.

Any chance of a link?
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,384 posts | 2823 
      Reply #3: Jun 02, 2009 07:57:43 pm
      Funny joke lad.
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #4: Jun 02, 2009 07:58:09 pm
      have a look on Sky  , 5 year deal, 9 m a year. ill be waiting for my apology!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #5: Jun 02, 2009 07:58:47 pm
      It has just been announced on Sky Sports News that Kaka has signed for Real Madrid for a fee of over 65m euros.

They're claiming it's reports from a Madrid radio station - still not totally 100% certain.
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #6: Jun 02, 2009 07:59:05 pm
      Unless it's another Kaka worth €65m
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #7: Jun 02, 2009 07:59:46 pm
      Yeah I can't find any evidence of this either.

Only story I can found regarding Real is their appointing of Manuel Pellegrini as head coach to replace Juande Ramos.

Any chance of a link?
      I repeat have a look now on Sky,just been announced.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #8: Jun 02, 2009 08:00:23 pm
      Are you sure you dont mean that they've made an offer (I know its from talkaloadofbull.com but its still an article).

Kaka Spokesman Confirms Real Madrid Offer

Spokesman for Milan star Kaka, Diogo Kotscho, has confirmed that Real Madrid have tabled an offer for the Brazilian star.

Speculation has been building up all day about a possible transfer after it was reported that Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani was in Madrid with Kaka’s father-and-agent Bosco Leite.

Kotscho has now revealed that Real Madrid have made a bid for Kaka.

"The offer of Real is significant, but lower than that made by Manchester City, who offered more than €100m," he stated.

“However, there is no agreement yet.”

Meanwhile, it has also been confirmed by Ansa that Galliani is indeed in Madrid as a guest of Real Madrid president Florentino Perez at his election party.

The size of Madrid’s offer is a source of speculation, but Tuttosport are claiming that the Blancos have offered around €50m, plus Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder.

http://talkaloadofbull.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/06/02/1301645/kaka-spokesman-confirms-real-madrid-offer
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #9: Jun 02, 2009 08:01:24 pm
      have a look on Sky  , 5 year deal, 9 m a year. ill be waiting for my apology!

Reports suggest that he has but never in concrete when it comes to Real Madrid and their crazy presidents.
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #10: Jun 02, 2009 08:01:54 pm
      Is that before or after he had a statement released saying HE wanted to stay at Milan and has "always been happy at Milan."
      fu*k me lads , has no one got a telly, im being cast as a liar , have a look!
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #11: Jun 02, 2009 08:03:13 pm

I have just seen it mate, I apologise a little bit as it did say Kaka and Real in same sentence :P
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #12: Jun 02, 2009 08:03:58 pm
      Are you sure you dont mean that they've made an offer (I know its from talkaloadofbull.com but its still an article).

Kaka Spokesman Confirms Real Madrid Offer

Spokesman for Milan star Kaka, Diogo Kotscho, has confirmed that Real Madrid have tabled an offer for the Brazilian star.

Speculation has been building up all day about a possible transfer after it was reported that Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani was in Madrid with Kaka’s father-and-agent Bosco Leite.

Kotscho has now revealed that Real Madrid have made a bid for Kaka.

"The offer of Real is significant, but lower than that made by Manchester City, who offered more than €100m," he stated.

“However, there is no agreement yet.”

Meanwhile, it has also been confirmed by Ansa that Galliani is indeed in Madrid as a guest of Real Madrid president Florentino Perez at his election party.

The size of Madrid’s offer is a source of speculation, but Tuttosport are claiming that the Blancos have offered around €50m, plus Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder.

http://talkaloadofbull.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/06/02/1301645/kaka-spokesman-confirms-real-madrid-offer
      No mate, its been confirmed. Im just telling you what being said by Sky.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,384 posts | 2823 
      Reply #13: Jun 02, 2009 08:04:27 pm
      Apologies but it is only a report that 'Sky is trying to confirm" so it's nowhere near as concrete as you are making it out to be.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #14: Jun 02, 2009 08:05:37 pm
      No mate, its been confirmed. Im just telling you what being said by Sky.
      I'll have to take your word for it seems I dont have sky.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #15: Jun 02, 2009 08:06:36 pm

Personally couldn't give a F**k one way or the other!
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #16: Jun 02, 2009 08:07:05 pm
      Am keeping an eye on both SS.com and BBC.co.uk for a story.

danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #17: Jun 02, 2009 08:08:23 pm
      I seen it on Sky Sports news just after Paul said. Looks a done deal to be fair.
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #18: Jun 02, 2009 08:11:34 pm
      Yeah, i can't get on SSN so i'm keeping an eye online.

Sorry for disbelieving you Paul mate.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #19: Jun 02, 2009 08:14:24 pm
      Just seen it Paul mate. Does this mean we still have to look at that pox Ronaldo for an another season. Cant see them signing him aswell
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #20: Jun 02, 2009 08:15:28 pm
      Funny this,it who gives a F**k if he has gone Madrid  
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #21: Jun 02, 2009 08:15:44 pm
      I seen it on Sky Sports news just after Paul said. Looks a done deal to be fair.
      Thanks mate, ill think ill keep me gob shut in future. ;D
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #22: Jun 02, 2009 08:16:37 pm
      I must be watching a different Sky Sports News - the f***in cricket version. Typical. No matter who they sign, we'll beat them 5-0 again in the European Cup next year given the chance.

Quick Reply