Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Most. Ironic. Topic. Ever.

Read 2208 times
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 846 posts | 31 
      Most. Ironic. Topic. Ever.
      Feb 06, 2007 03:46:01 pm
      Is this Chelsea fan just plain dumb or just bitter?

http://www.chelsea.<snip>.co.uk/article.asp?a=50796  (Let's not give them the hits eh)

Article

Today is a landmark day.

I am not referring to the lovely lady that I had staying over last night, breaking my lengthy self-imposed ban on relationships, or indeed of Scottish women.

No, today is not cause for celebration. My smiles of last night withered and died like an English Rose in Autumn. Today is a black day. Today we mourn the passing of a friend, comrade, member of our family, and a key part of our lives that has passed away..

Football died today.

Liverpool have sold their soul to the Americans, and we can no longer call it the beautiful game. They are selling their soul for vast amounts of money that will ruin football. Football is ruined and we can never get it back. The small teams are now even further away from the fat cat big boys and cannot hope to compete. Their success will forever be tainted with the money they have, which they are just buying success with. How can any of the "small clubs" cope now?

Liverpool are ruining football. How long will this vile aberration on the game`s image last? That depends.

The question on everyone`s lips is what will the Red Mickeys do when the Septics get bored of their new plaything, and stop feeding it dodgy money, walk away, and leave you with massive debts? How did these Yanks get their money anyway? Earned it fairly and squarely it says in the papers. That`s as it maybe, but we feel that the indecent amount of money has been stolen from the poor, destitute, starving peasants struggling to survive in the bitter hardship of the US. Ask them how they feel about this sum of money being spent on a football team whilst their children shiver and die in the fields due to lack of food/shoes/Nintendo.

I propose that at 11 O`clock tomorrow morning, a minute`s silence be held for the sad, bitter demise of football as we know it.

RIP Football

« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2007 08:39:47 pm by JD »
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: Most. Ironic. Topic. Ever.
      Reply #1: Feb 06, 2007 04:09:20 pm
      How ironic
      he must
      Stark raving Mad
      Mad as badger in a bag of bees
      Mad as a box of frogs
      Mad As a Hatter
      Mad as a hornet
      Mad as a March hare.
      mad ass
      and off his fing trolly
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Feb 06, 2007 04:14:32 pm

Hes taking the P*ss and trying a bit of irony, all the slagging off Chelsea have had over money and he now thinks we have joined the club.
      Correct me if im wrong but did Abramovich ever sit down and give a press conference and discuss the Future? No he chucks money at anything that moves.
      Just listening to our new owners has made me optimistic about the future it is a business and they want to make money
      that says to me finances will be monitored carefully the club will not be saddled with debt and if Rafa wants a player he contacts the owners and the try and sort it out,not just open the piggy bank and say how much!
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Feb 06, 2007 04:33:37 pm
      He's scared thats all he is ;)
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #4: Feb 06, 2007 06:49:56 pm
      well what can you say after reading that  lololol..........chelski went for foregn investment someyears ago ahead of every prem.club ...does anyone knows how much roman paid for chelsea????   bet nowhere near the sum paid for liverpool ,,,that shows the difference between the 2 club's value,,,,, and liverpool is so near chelsea without this investment,,,imagine with it,,,,,,,,so thats why this guy is so WORRIED........did this guy see chelski"s millions struglle to hold CHARLTON back last saturday somtimes with 11 players in the box nearly for all the second half..........;D
      « Last Edit: Feb 06, 2007 06:53:57 pm by xabigerrard »
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #5: Feb 06, 2007 08:35:30 pm
      I agree,theres medication for what hes got and straight jackets and nice padded cells :laugh:
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #6: Feb 06, 2007 09:27:27 pm
      OH MY GOD what an idiot. They started this whole thing of taking overs so in his theory, they have ruined football.
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #7: Feb 28, 2007 10:16:33 am
      Heheh, I cant stop laughing, this gotta be a joke!!!  :laughing-smiley-014:  :laughing-smiley-014:  :laughing-smiley-014:
      Its too funny, Ive never met a chelski fan who knows irony.... So, is this historic or just another proof of them living in their own world, with heads up eachothers asses...?? I dont know... But Im still laughing!
      « Last Edit: Feb 28, 2007 10:19:01 am by Watt »
      glebe17
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts | -1 
      Reply #8: Feb 28, 2007 10:36:42 am
      Ironic is the tip of the ice berg my friends. What a spanner!!

At least we weren't taken over by the Russian mafia.  ;)  ;)  ;)
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #9: Mar 01, 2007 02:37:04 am
      thats pretty funny, but we'll have the last laugh when we win the premiership this year, or even eurpe!!! ;D
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #10: Mar 01, 2007 04:59:04 am
      The guys a F***ing cancer

Quick Reply