Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Rafa attends local fundraiser

Read 2362 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Rafa attends local fundraiser
      Nov 26, 2009 12:12:39 pm
      LFC manager Rafa Benetiz and wife Montse attend fundraiser for Hoylake Cottage

Liverpool Football Club manager Rafa Benitez joined his wife Montse for a wine tasting event in aid of Hoylake Cottage Day Care Appeal.

The event took place at Eaton Hall, near Chester - the home of the Duke of Westminster – and was attended by around 135 guests.

More than £2,500 was raised, partly through a raffle for a diamond and gold necklace donated by Boodles.

Montse Benitez and fellow members of the Hoylake Cottage fundraising committee organised the event to raise funds for a new, dedicated day care centre for older people.

Montse, who is chair of the fundraising social committee, said: "It was a fabulous occasion made possible by the generosity of lots of supporters of Hoylake Cottage.

"I would like to thank everyone who attended, and also Boodles, Catherine Skates catering for the delicious canapés, and The Purple Wine company for the Spanish wine tasting."
      http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/4761514.LFC_manager_Rafa_Benetiz_and_wife_Montse_attend_fundraiser_for_Hoylake_Cottage/
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Re: Rafa attends local fundraiser
      Reply #1: Nov 26, 2009 12:13:54 pm
      Lovely stuff.

Though I did panic when I first read the topic title, I thought it said "Rafa attacks local fundraiser". :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #2: Dec 08, 2009 12:24:13 pm
      LFC manager Rafa Benetiz and wife Montse attend fundraiser for Hoylake Cottage

Liverpool Football Club manager Rafa Benitez joined his wife Montse for a wine tasting event in aid of Hoylake Cottage Day Care Appeal.

The event took place at Eaton Hall, near Chester - the home of the Duke of Westminster – and was attended by around 135 guests.

More than £2,500 was raised, partly through a raffle for a diamond and gold necklace donated by Boodles.

Montse Benitez and fellow members of the Hoylake Cottage fundraising committee organised the event to raise funds for a new, dedicated day care centre for older people.

Montse, who is chair of the fundraising social committee, said: "It was a fabulous occasion made possible by the generosity of lots of supporters of Hoylake Cottage.

"I would like to thank everyone who attended, and also Boodles, Catherine Skates catering for the delicious canapés, and The Purple Wine company for the Spanish wine tasting."
      http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/4761514.LFC_manager_Rafa_Benetiz_and_wife_Montse_attend_fundraiser_for_Hoylake_Cottage/

What a fantastic family, they're all so committed to the city.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #3: Dec 08, 2009 12:28:52 pm
      Not surprised Rafa's at a tasting event. Fat b***ard. ;)

Quick Reply