Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

England National Football Team

Read 357053 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Re: England National Football Team
      Reply #3197: Mar 26, 2019 07:31:14 pm
      UEFA must come down very heavily on Montenegro after the vile disgusting racist chants aimed at Sterling and Rose.

On the footie front Hudson-Odoi looks like a great prospect and Southgate has handled the side well and you can't argue with 10 goal start.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #3198: Mar 26, 2019 07:46:10 pm
      A team with Pickford, Kean, Dier, Henderson in the starting 11 isn’t in the mix for anything.

Bit harsh on our captain! There is however still a few plodders in the side.

That said with the younger lads coming in England are looking like a good side. Definitely don't feel bored watching them right now. Some real pace and raw talent and with Trent to come into the fold too.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #3199: Mar 26, 2019 10:07:27 pm
      Bit harsh on our captain! There is however still a few plodders in the side.

That said with the younger lads coming in England are looking like a good side. Definitely don't feel bored watching them right now. Some real pace and raw talent and with Trent to come into the fold too.

Not being harsh on him just don’t see him starting in a midfield that can win a Euro or  World Cup.

Not like you lot to start getting carried away with your national team is it? It’s definetly coming home in the next cup.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3200: Mar 26, 2019 10:45:03 pm
      It is allowed to support England and especially when we have our players in the side.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3201: Mar 26, 2019 10:54:15 pm
      Not being harsh on him just don’t see him starting in a midfield that can win a Euro or  World Cup.

Fair enough opinion that, shame you don't have the same consistency when someone says similar about Lovren and us though.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #3202: Mar 26, 2019 11:52:41 pm
      Fair enough opinion that, shame you don't have the same consistency when someone says similar about Lovren and us though.

He came one step closer to winning the World Cup and was absolutely key to that as he was key to our run to Kiev.

Not opinions just facts.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #3203: Mar 27, 2019 02:05:39 pm
      He came one step closer to winning the World Cup and was absolutely key to that as he was key to our run to Kiev.

Not opinions just facts.
      Half our players underperformed in that game. Sterling and Kane did, if they performed Croatia wouldn't have been able to deal with that. I know it's ifs... etc, but it's relevant because England are improving but Croatia have no new talent coming. Modric and Lovren getting old, the other players will be soon too. Didn't England knock Croatia out of the Nations League since the world cup anyway?
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #3204: Mar 28, 2019 05:59:25 am
      Half our players underperformed in that game. Sterling and Kane did, if they performed Croatia wouldn't have been able to deal with that. I know it's ifs... etc, but it's relevant because England are improving but Croatia have no new talent coming. Modric and Lovren getting old, the other players will be soon too. Didn't England knock Croatia out of the Nations League since the world cup anyway?

Haha you bell end off course the "if's and but's" are relevant if they weren't I can apply the same and say if France didn't get a dubious free kick and penalty in the final we will be World Champions the world doesn't work that way though.

I can see it's a sore point for you and you are still not over it well suck sh*t you knob the better team turned up and won on the night. A country of 4 million knocked out a supposed football powerhouse. England has 8m registered footballers that's double the size of the population of Croatia and you got sent home packing tail between legs after embarrassingly declaring it's "coming home" without playing any decent opposition until the semi final.

No Croatia knocked its self out of the"Nations League" (btw I love the emphasis in capitals of the glorified friendly tournament over the "world cup") because it failed to beat England at home and got  thumped in  Spain. Don't worry about the state of football in Croatia in it's short existence it has already bettered England's  results at the World Cup on two occasions.

Worry about your own lot, I will absolutely enjoy watching your media get carried away in light of Euro 2020 only for you to go home empty handed.

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #3205: Mar 29, 2019 06:48:54 pm
      No Croatia knocked its self out of the"Nations League"
      You deluded old fart.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3206: Mar 29, 2019 06:57:17 pm

A bit like you banging on about England!! Let's not forget England flatter to deceive everytime they qualify for a big tournament.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #3207: Mar 29, 2019 07:18:58 pm
      A bit like you banging on about England!! Let's not forget England flatter to deceive everytime they qualify for a big tournament.

To be fair it is The England thread so i'd say the perfect place to bang on about England.And was a pretty tame response to the croatian sh*te,no? Maybe a euro qualifies thread is called for?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #3208: Mar 30, 2019 11:05:59 am
      I don't think we will win anything, we don't have the bottle yet. Every tournament the big players underperform, Qatar is also too hot weather even for another golden generation.

Dadorius just comes on here to say England are awful, he's Croatian but won't criticize his own team. Even though their best players got old, no new talent coming. They got very lucky in world cup when a goal that should have been ruled out counted. His foot was way above waist height. Then he says Croatia knocked themselves out of Nations League. He also picked up on Nations League being capitalized but I didn't write world cup like this. I know "World Cup" should be capitalized, but I use Google's swipe to text, so it's whatever is in their corpus. He's just annoying, I'm also fedup of his nationalistic rants. Then he goes into the Brexit thread, just to tell us what we already know, but say it to acquire a sense of superiority. How I can write this without swearing is a miracle.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #3209: Mar 30, 2019 11:55:48 am

Haha you  tw*t at 33 not quite old enough to be your daddy but old enough to know your an annoying little Chavski WUM.

Have a lie down now.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #3210: Mar 30, 2019 01:41:37 pm
      Haha you  tw*t at 33 not quite old enough to be your daddy but old enough to know your an annoying little Chavski WUM.

Have a lie down now.
      Your insults are pathetic cliche's. What can I expect from such a non compendious cretinous half-baked muttonhead.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #3211: Mar 30, 2019 01:46:52 pm
      Your insults are pathetic cliche's. What can I expect from such a non compendious cretinous half-baked muttonhead.

Hahah go and jump.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3212: Sep 09, 2019 05:24:40 pm
      Hahaha that vid going round of the retard England fans in a boozer by Wembley singing "If you all hate scousers" is funny as F**k.

We really did piss everyone off winning number 6!!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #3213: Sep 10, 2019 10:37:57 am
      Hahaha that vid going round of the retard England fans in a boozer by Wembley singing "If you all hate scousers" is funny as f**k.

We really did piss everyone off winning number 6!!

Bad scruffs the lot of them, people wonder why scousers don't associate with England - imagine having a pre-game bevvy with that lot, looked like an advert for Jackamo! I could smell the Lynx Africa through me phone watching the video!
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #3214: Sep 10, 2019 11:49:05 am
      Bad scruffs the lot of them, people wonder why scousers don't associate with England - imagine having a pre-game bevvy with that lot, looked like an advert for Jackamo! I could smell the Lynx Africa through me phone watching the video!

:D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3215: Sep 10, 2019 07:02:57 pm

Hahahaha perfect description
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3216: Sep 10, 2019 07:48:31 pm
      Bwa ha ha ha! Awful pass by Barley and then an even worse one by Keane to make it 1-0 TO KOSOVO inside 30 seconds!

Made at Everton! Made at Everton!!!
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #3217: Sep 10, 2019 09:11:29 pm
      F**k off Kane haha
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3218: Sep 11, 2019 12:00:37 am
      Even though it wasn't the most testing of opposition, despite England making a meal of it, Sancho looks good doesn't he. Won't be long before he is heading to the Premier League.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3219: Nov 14, 2019 07:56:53 pm
      Ox off the mark.. well taken goal that..

Quick Reply