Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Paranormal Thread

Read 54880 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: I Just saw a UFO
      Reply #23: Jun 29, 2009 03:48:42 pm
      U.F.O is that not the abbreviation for when any clubs are trying to sign the spine of our squad I'm sorry Mr Perez but Xabi Alonso is not for sale so please UNDERSTANDABLY F**k OFF ;D
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #24: Jul 02, 2009 03:52:32 am
      I just did 2 gigs working for UFO.

Does that count?
      proud2blfc
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #25: Jul 02, 2009 04:06:44 am
      dont beleive in ufo's.it's just another distraction to what's really going on,surelly if there was any A.I we should be getting visit's by the boat load.
      Lets face it,if you visited a planet and looked down and saw pollution,famine,war and corruption would you pop down for a cup of tea and a natter?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,446 posts | 4584 
      Reply #26: Jul 02, 2009 11:03:38 am
      Lets face it,if you visited a planet and looked down and saw pollution,famine,war and corruption would you pop down for a cup of tea and a natter?
      well i would be intrested to see what kind of life form live's their,ufo storie's are there to fool the masse's.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #27: Jul 05, 2009 11:40:47 pm
      What do you lot make of this? (The first part):

Spooky photo proves life on Mars?

A person/creature or just a very human looking rock?
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #28: Jul 05, 2009 11:46:36 pm
      Or perhaps better:

Three spooky UFO vidoes

What are your opinions?
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #29: Jul 06, 2009 12:02:37 am
      Spooooooky.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #30: Jul 06, 2009 12:56:58 am
      Undecided, initially I thought a load of b*llocks but then again as everything in this life you have to examine the facts. So until discredited, I'm on the maybe bandwagon.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #31: Jul 06, 2009 01:36:18 pm
      I'm a big believer in life outside of our own solar system, considering when you imagine how many solar systems are just in our galaxy alone added to the fact there are infinite numbers of galaxy's with planets orbiting sun's in the goldie locks zone. Thats the term they use for a planet been just the right distance from the sun not too near not too far but just right to support to life and an eco system just like our every own.

If life has evolved on any of these planets quicker than it did on our own then I don't see why in a technological sense they could not be light years ahead of us in development of crafts that can travel the vasts amount of space, maybe they have explored worm holes, or manged to bend the fabric of space thus shortening the journeys they would have to undertake, both realistic propositions that scientists are looking at today here on earth.

There are indications all through our history referring to objects in the sky from cave drawings from Neanderthal man, sculptures by the Mayans  the Nascar lines in Peru, the pyramids in Egypt, it has even been suggested by leading UFO ologists that their is the possibility of Aliens interfering with our genes (although their is no direct evidence to this)  thus speeding up our evolutionary process.

I am also skeptical to a sense of being wary of anything that gets reported near any Us Air Force Base as they have been flying black projects such as the u2 bomber, the blue bird, the stealth bomber and the stealth fighter for years before they were eventually revealed to the public and there will most likely be a hell of a lot more that they tested that did not make it into production stages. I have also noticed over the years the flying saucer in America has changed from a disk shape to a triangular shape in that time. That also points to black projects in my mind. At the moment the Us Air force are to be believed to be flying another black project called the Aurora that can reach any where in the world within 3 hours, it's believed to use a pulse detonation engine that leaves a knots in a rope like exhaust fume that current aircraft are not able to perform these have been photographed around the world.

So as you can see I am a believer but I am also sensible enough to be skeptical of certain things, I for one believe there is life out there it would be ignorant of me to think their was not. What remains to be seen is are they more advanced than us in a technological & evolutionary sense, until they announce that they are here in front of the world media or we find them ourselves in our exploration of the cosmos I'm open minded as to their technological capacities. I would love it to be true if it brought an increase in Technology on space flight, could you Imagine holidaying on another planet in another galaxy it would be awesome.

Black projects: Does the Aurora exist?
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #32: Jul 06, 2009 01:42:43 pm
      ^^^^

This thread could interest you RedLFCBlood:

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=8635.0
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #33: Jul 06, 2009 02:36:46 pm
      Cheers Ayrton one of my favorite Topic's and something I have quite an interest in.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,446 posts | 4584 
      Reply #34: Jul 06, 2009 05:27:14 pm
      military exercise's,im trying to find a picture of a usa airforce plane modified to look like a hovercraft.
      them yank's are way a ahead.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #35: Jul 06, 2009 05:59:03 pm
      military exercise's,im trying to find a picture of a usa airforce plane modified to look like a hovercraft.
      them yank's are way a ahead.

do you mean the Avro Car VZ-9V  or the  XF5U-1 ?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,446 posts | 4584 
      Reply #36: Jul 06, 2009 11:00:14 pm
      do you mean the Avro Car VZ-9V  or the  XF5U-1 ?
      there are more convincinig pic's,the one I saw bowled me over f**king unreal,I tell ya'h.these pic's look like kid's toy's.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #37: Jul 06, 2009 11:03:18 pm
      was it one of them 2 or was it something else I may know what it was, I watch far too much discovery ;D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,446 posts | 4584 
      Reply #38: Jul 06, 2009 11:07:16 pm
      the one I saw was on a website called [url=http://www.whatreallyhappened.com
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #39: Jul 06, 2009 11:12:35 pm
      theres far too many pages to browse on there to find a needle in a haystack ;D
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #40: Jul 07, 2009 04:33:10 pm
      Get the picture up shabbadoo!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,446 posts | 4584 
      Reply #41: Jul 07, 2009 04:37:20 pm
      mate im F***ing struggling myself.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,254 posts | 2820 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #42: Jul 07, 2009 05:06:15 pm
      My gut feeling is that an unexplainable UFO is in fact top secret aircraft that the US or Russia are developing
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #43: Jul 07, 2009 05:47:39 pm
      Black projects, well it is a known fact that Lockheed in America say they have not been producing anything for the American Government since the completion of the stealth fighter, stealth bomber contracts, but as the years have passed their car park has still been full of employee's cars every day ;D
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #44: Jul 07, 2009 06:18:56 pm
      These are the pictures he meant.

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #45: Jul 07, 2009 06:24:10 pm
      ;D did you sift all through that site for them ?

Edit : the 2nd picture is actually a fraud, the original picture there are actually airplanes in the place of the flying disks, the photo was analyzed and proved to be a forgery.

Quick Reply