Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

The Paranormal Thread

Read 54890 times
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Re: The Paranormal Thread
      Reply #253: Sep 25, 2011 09:20:25 pm
      Gods coming down from heaven in their chariots of fire was written in text before armour was around mate.

If we as a species accept everything that was written in text in terms of the bible and
      Egyptian hylogriphs then the ancient
      Sumerian text, must be given the same consideration as their texts pre-date that of the bible.

My youngest last Xmas was convinced that she saw father christmas flying past, actually it was quite magical as it was a shooting star. Now even with the technology of today that my youngest 8 has been able to view she still made up her mind it was Santa .

Now go back all those years and think what must of been going through their sheltered minds.....
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #254: Sep 25, 2011 09:31:02 pm
      My youngest last Xmas was convinced that she saw father christmas flying past, actually it was quite magical as it was a shooting star. Now even with the technology of today that my youngest 8 has been able to view she still made up her mind it was Santa .

Now go back all those years and think what must of been going through their sheltered minds.....

Whilst I agree somewhat that shooting stars and comets may have been misinterperatated, it does not explain the ancient Sumerian texts where they describe Aliens coming from the planet Nibiru and creating man in their own image.

Now look at creating man in his own image again.

Who else are we told done that.
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #255: Sep 25, 2011 09:35:05 pm
      Whilst I agree somewhat that shooting stars and comets may have been misinterperatated, it does not explain the ancient Sumerian texts where they describe Aliens coming from the planet Nibiru and creating man in their own image.

Yeah but That was a different time....but even now shooting stars fireballs etc are getting reported as UFOS. Imagine a time with little pollution and what stars they could have seen.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #256: Sep 25, 2011 09:36:04 pm

In fairness mate, in a few thousand years time, people are likely to be perplexed by christianity, and other religions which are around today, all of which can be traced back to the Egyptian sun god Ra and his son Horus :)
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #257: Sep 25, 2011 09:39:16 pm
      Yeah but That was a different time....but even now shooting stars fireballs etc are getting reported as UFOS. Imagine a time with little pollution and what stars they could have seen.

Again I agree somewhat Gazza, but teh Ancient Sumerian writings are not only the writings that talk of Alien interaction, its in every ancient civilisation.

Jay Spearing says "Open Your Mind Gazza" ;D

Private Joke. :D

In fairness mate, in a few thousand years time, people are likely to be perplexed by christianity, and other religions which are around today, all of which can be traced back to the Egyptian sun god Ra and his son Horus :)

Mate to be fair its been proven to go a lot further back than the Egyptians.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #258: Sep 25, 2011 09:41:23 pm
      Whats the simplest explanantion for gods coming down from the heaven in chariots of fire ?. ;D

Lots of absinthe mixed with a bad trip?
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #259: Sep 25, 2011 09:45:19 pm

Again I agree somewhat Gazza, but teh Ancient Sumerian writings are not only the writings that talk of Alien interaction,

[/quote]

But why would they be writing about an Alien race coming down to create a race that was already here? Let's realise they had no xfactor to occupy their minds and it's quite possible they made up sh*t.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #260: Sep 25, 2011 09:45:51 pm
      The sun god thing has been around for a long time in one form or another, as have the descriptions of "spacemen" etc

It's interesting that some beliefs are carried on, where others are discarded.

Many of the ancient texts are contradictory.

IMO the evidence doesn't back up the theory, especially regarding nibiru.

However, even if you just look at it as a good story, it's very interesting.
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #261: Sep 25, 2011 09:46:48 pm
      There are also surprisingly similar flood narratives in various cultures around the world.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #262: Sep 25, 2011 09:46:50 pm
      Lots of absinthe mixed with a bad trip?

That was a normal friday night for me a few years back and I never seen any Aliens. ;D
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #263: Sep 25, 2011 09:47:35 pm
      Whats the simplest explanantion for gods coming down from the heaven in chariots of fire ?. ;D

Angels.    ;)
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #264: Sep 25, 2011 09:50:58 pm

But why would they be writing about an Alien race coming down to create a race that was already here? Let's realise they had no xfactor to occupy their minds and it's quite possible they made up sh*t.

They are not saying they were creating a race that was already here, the Sumerian texts talk of genetic engineering, which hypothetically explains Human Evolution.

If you watch the Loyd Pye video it explains in forensic anthropology terms that whilst no missing link has been found our evolution can not be explained through Darwins theory of evolution.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #265: Sep 25, 2011 09:53:10 pm
      Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, it can be explained via evolution.  It is like... you can explain that we beat Wolves 2-1 without knowing who scored the goals. Bad example I guess
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #266: Sep 25, 2011 09:59:56 pm

IMO the evidence doesn't back up the theory, especially regarding nibiru.

You say that mate but.

http://www.subversiveelement.com/planet_x.html

There is a strange gravitational pull on Jupiter Neptune and Pluto that comes from outside our solar system as we know it.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, it can be explained via evolution.  It is like... you can explain that we beat Wolves 2-1 without knowing who scored the goals. Bad example I guess

If you watch the video mate as I've said it explains it in forensic anthropology terms that with what we know now at this given moment, it could not be possible.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #267: Sep 25, 2011 10:01:15 pm
      Any reputable scientists back the idea of a Planet X...? 

I thought this came from some daft American woman's chats with aliens?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #268: Sep 25, 2011 10:04:15 pm

I thought this came from some daft American woman's chats with aliens?

Planet X or Niburu as the ancient Sumerians called it.

If You look at the Ancient Sumerians pictures of our Solar system they had the right number of planets orbiting the sun.

TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #269: Sep 25, 2011 10:06:32 pm
      I count 12 on that pic, or at least 11
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #270: Sep 25, 2011 10:07:40 pm
      I count 12 on that pic, or at least 11

There is 10 mate and that includes Nibiru or planet X.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #271: Sep 25, 2011 10:08:25 pm

There are only 8 planets accepted, plus a few other large bodies (like Pluto)
      Top right is a bump like the others but not circled.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #272: Sep 25, 2011 10:17:01 pm
      Planet X or Niburu as the ancient Sumerians called it.

If You look at the Ancient Sumerians pictures of our Solar system they had the right number of planets orbiting the sun.

The problem is that the sumerians had no conception of the difference between a star and a planet in certain cases.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #273: Sep 25, 2011 10:17:22 pm
      I doubt it!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #274: Sep 25, 2011 10:21:10 pm

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/29jul_planetx/

There are only 8 planets accepted, plus a few other large bodies (like Pluto)
      Top right is a bump like the others but not circled.

Pluto and Eris mate.

http://www.solarviews.com/eng/eris.htm

Eris like Pluto is a dwarf planet.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #275: Sep 25, 2011 10:23:57 pm

I've seen that before, but as it's orbit is stable, it's too far away to be seen with the naked eye, is no bigger than pluto and is inside the kuiper belt I put little store in it being the mythical planet.

Pluto is no longer considered a planet, and I would be more inclined to believe that this is the result of matter coalescing, as it inevitably does in an orbit where massive amounts of matter are orbiting in close proximity.

Quick Reply