Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Paranormal Thread

Read 54879 times
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Re: The Paranormal Thread
      Reply #299: Nov 14, 2011 04:56:31 pm
      because scientists/archeologists etc don't want to be ridiculed, they would tell you one thing in a professional manner but another thing all together off the record.

This is so true. There is a tremendous pressure to conform to 'the consensus'. Failure to do so can effectively end careers and with families to feed and mortgages to pay scientists deliberately don't think 'outside the box'. It's why it's often retired professors who speak up.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #300: Nov 18, 2011 03:11:24 pm
      Some really interesting stuff here (forgive me for only know stumbling arvross this thread).
      Just like to say thank you, I knew of a few of these, but not that moon one, really amzazing and really gets me thinking, so thanks :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #301: Nov 29, 2011 12:37:44 am
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #302: Nov 29, 2011 01:30:03 am
      What do you lot make of this? (The first part):

Spooky photo proves life on Mars?

A person/creature or just a very human looking rock?
      Funny but it actually looks like one of the Sandpeople from Star Wars, minus its Gaffi Sticks and Bantha tracks.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,536 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #303: Dec 27, 2011 09:33:39 pm
      Something weird just happened to me and my brother!

I was just sat at my desk, brother stood behind me in the doorway, watching a video on YouTube, a trailer for the film Dream House. When it finished we heard his computer in his room start playing a video then a bang, went slowly towards his bedroom and a random video was playing and his TurtleBeach headset was across the room on the floor with the left ear cup snapped off........ Nobody could have been in because you can see the top of the stairs from my bedroom... He wont go in there now.

I remembered this thread and thought I would share. I thought he might have left them hanging somewhere and they have fallen and it the keyboard to play the video or something, but he said the headset was next to his Xbox 360 not even plugged in :\

Quick Reply