Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

Anyone got a LFC tattoo?

Read 276845 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,578 posts | 3825 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Anyone got a LFC tattoo?
      Reply #598: Oct 02, 2013 12:40:49 am
      Almost convinced to get Dagger style YNWA on my knuckles.

Damn.
      I had hoped this would be a photo of you showing of a new Liverpool tat,
      after having a skin full of drink in Liverpool.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #599: Oct 02, 2013 10:24:25 pm
      Got till Sunday to get your wish mate :D

Probably not though. My mate knows a really good guy back home so will wait until then. Will be on a lookout for a good font.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,578 posts | 3825 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #600: Oct 03, 2013 02:20:47 am
      Got till Sunday to get your wish mate :D

Probably not though. My mate knows a really good guy back home so will wait until then. Will be on a lookout for a good font.

I hear comic sans is boss.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #601: Oct 03, 2013 05:53:20 pm
      Never had time to see all them that's posted, but some terrific ones on there. somehow can't see  me sitting for what must seem like an eternity in pain to get some of those bigger ones done. Fair play to them all.
      I've wanted a Liverpool tat for since I can remember, and only ever got the L.F.C. one on my arm, up the park with a needle and a bottle of ink when I was about 16. I'm 61 now, and I've booked myself in for a decent one on the left side of my chest. Put a few ideas together from a few i've seen over the years and come up with what I think is a decent design. Don't wanna say to much at the moment as I'm booked in for a 4 hour session on October 25th. Not looking forward to the pain, but will try and post a pic or two when its all healed up. Just hope the artist is a tattoo artist and not a piss artist, but I've seen work he's done on my eldest son and its pretty impressive, so here's hoping he can create the art work to the standards iv'e seen on here. :drink:  Might need a few before I go in.

Where are you getting done Gerns, There is one in Devizes that I have been told is the Mutts Nuts
      REDBRED59
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Re: T SHIRT SEARCH
      Reply #602: Feb 02, 2014 02:44:39 pm
      To all out there, I am looking for a t shirt.. LIVERPOOL IS RELIGION AND ANFIELD IS MY CHURCH..THE DESIGN IS A BRICK  WALL WITH ALL WRITING DONE IN GRAFFITI DESIGN.. i HAVE LOOOKED EVERY WHERE ANY IDEAS..

Cheers
      YNWA
      GARY
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #603: Mar 09, 2014 12:09:25 am
      Where are you getting done Gerns, There is one in Devizes that I have been told is the Mutts Nuts
      Sorry it's been a while VENISON But I was so pissed off. I went to a fella in Bath who was supposedly the business. I got in earlier than I posted, as I exchanged appointments with my son who had to work or something. Instead of cancelling, we swapped.
      What I didn't expect, was after explaining what I wanted in more detail, the tattooist said, and I quote, " I can'tdraw a bird mate" I said ffs, I thought you were supposed to be an artist. No he replied, a tattoo artist. sh*t, he couldn't do anything free hand, and my idea was not gonna be found on a transfer He himself had a brilliant copy of a photo of his young son on his shoulder. He wouldn't tell me who done it, but said he tried to watch the guy, who wouldn't give him any tips on how it was done. What a load of crap, £50 deposit and a three month wait for a sitting, and the tosser couldn't draw! £ got my £ 50 quid back though.
       I've found a guy in Calne, 'Inkspirations' Knew him years ago before he started tattooing. He used to teach art at Chippenham College. Ian Prangley, terrific artist, and he has drawn up what I wanted. Saw it today, and booked in Wednesday. Will post pics when it's healed up. If you want anything unusual, freehand, he's a good artist, and understands the difference with his 'reality' concept and the  'iconic symbol' concept. Has merged the two brilliantly.
      I will update as and when it's ready.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #604: Mar 09, 2014 12:19:58 am
      Don't worry, I've still got my copy........Stunning.
      Sorry mate. but if someone put that on me, I think I'd give them a good kicking.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #605: Mar 09, 2014 10:19:00 am
      Sorry mate. but if someone put that on me, I think I'd give them a good kicking.

;D

That's not mine mate, I think I posted the picture to highlight the polar opposites of the two tattoos. The Tat's on my back are of a far higher standard I'll have ya know.  ;)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #606: Mar 09, 2014 04:09:37 pm
      Sorry it's been a while VENISON But I was so pissed off. I went to a fella in Bath who was supposedly the business. I got in earlier than I posted, as I exchanged appointments with my son who had to work or something. Instead of cancelling, we swapped.
      What I didn't expect, was after explaining what I wanted in more detail, the tattooist said, and I quote, " I can'tdraw a bird mate" I said ffs, I thought you were supposed to be an artist. No he replied, a tattoo artist. sh*t, he couldn't do anything free hand, and my idea was not gonna be found on a transfer He himself had a brilliant copy of a photo of his young son on his shoulder. He wouldn't tell me who done it, but said he tried to watch the guy, who wouldn't give him any tips on how it was done. What a load of crap, £50 deposit and a three month wait for a sitting, and the tosser couldn't draw! £ got my £ 50 quid back though.
       I've found a guy in Calne, 'Inkspirations' Knew him years ago before he started tattooing. He used to teach art at Chippenham College. Ian Prangley, terrific artist, and he has drawn up what I wanted. Saw it today, and booked in Wednesday. Will post pics when it's healed up. If you want anything unusual, freehand, he's a good artist, and understands the difference with his 'reality' concept and the  'iconic symbol' concept. Has merged the two brilliantly.
      I will update as and when it's ready.

That sucks a tatooists who cant draw, I know the place you are going its the one near the jenny wren, hope it goes well looking forward to seeing it when its done.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #607: Mar 16, 2014 10:17:13 pm
      That sucks a tatooists who cant draw, I know the place you are going its the one near the jenny wren, hope it goes well looking forward to seeing it when its done.
      Thats right. I had it done last Thursday. 2 hours work. I wanna get a bit of script beside or under it now, and the 5 stars. When its finished, and healed. i'll post a couple of pics.
      Anyway Venison, you seem to know your way around here. You local?

Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #608: Mar 17, 2014 11:14:30 am
      Thats right. I had it done last Thursday. 2 hours work. I wanna get a bit of script beside or under it now, and the 5 stars. When its finished, and healed. i'll post a couple of pics.
      Anyway Venison, you seem to know your way around here. You local?

I am Gerns, i live in Calne.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #609: Mar 17, 2014 11:43:22 am
      I haven't got any tatoos but I might just get one if we win the Title this season  :o
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #610: Mar 18, 2014 10:33:42 am
      I haven't got any tatoos but I might just get one if we win the Title this season  :o

Me too Debs, I've been thinking about it for a while now, get an LFC tattoo, May might be the perfect time for it.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #611: Mar 18, 2014 10:41:49 am
      Me too Debs, I've been thinking about it for a while now, get an LFC tattoo, May might be the perfect time for it.

I've no idea what I'd get done Kate, at my age it would need to be something quite discreet but momentous  ;D
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #612: Mar 18, 2014 12:26:02 pm
      I've no idea what I'd get done Kate, at my age it would need to be something quite discreet but momentous  ;D

I think I'd go with the liverbird, something nice and simple, I think it was Smigs that had one design on here that I really liked so maybe something along those lines, though I'd have to ask her for permission first :)  But I'm sure that what ever it is I get on me, it'll be in full red.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #613: Apr 12, 2014 11:17:19 pm
      Well who'd have thought it. I live in Chippenham. One of my oldest mates has the Jenny Wren. Rich Elms (Elmer) We have an occasional get together, sort of reunion with a few old mates, will give you a shout when its on again. Now I've gota find out how to post these pics.

bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #614: Apr 12, 2014 11:24:41 pm
      I've got the crest on me chest with the 5 stars under it , it's overgrown with hair so i'll have to do a bit of manscaping on it shortly .  :)
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #615: Apr 12, 2014 11:50:32 pm
       Well done all i can think of and still can't down load a pic. Is there a method without using a medium like Facebook. I don't have accounts with anything like that.
      Any clues anyone. Too technical for me, I'm still trying to come to terms with the biro.    :f_doh:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,577 posts | 6635 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #616: Apr 14, 2014 07:35:57 am

Debs want another tattoo myself and been thinking about it for a while. If we win the Title how about anyone interested on the forum, we all get the same tattoo? We could get Kitster to design it and only forum members get it done.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #617: Apr 14, 2014 09:18:50 am
      Well done all i can think of and still can't down load a pic. Is there a method without using a medium like Facebook. I don't have accounts with anything like that.
      Any clues anyone. Too technical for me, I'm still trying to come to terms with the biro.    :f_doh:

First of all save your pictures on the laptop where you can find them.

If you use the the reply icon at the bottom of the thread then.

1. Type your message in the box as normal
      2. under the reply box is a icon for attachments and other options click on this.
      3.Where it says attach click on the browse.
      4. this will bring up a pop up where you can locate the picture on your computer when you find it click on it and the link will appear in the attach line.
      5. if you have more than 1 photo to attach click on the more attachments just below and repeat step 4.
      6. when you have attached all your images click the post icon and you should be done.

Failing that you can email them to me and I will post the in you last post in the thread
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #618: Apr 14, 2014 11:51:50 am
      Debs want another tattoo myself and been thinking about it for a while. If we win the Title how about anyone interested on the forum, we all get the same tattoo? We could get Kitster to design it and only forum members get it done.

That sounds like a plan Ian but maybe get him to do two, as maybe the guys won't want something small and dainty like the ladies would choose  ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,577 posts | 6635 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #619: Apr 14, 2014 01:15:56 pm
      That sounds like a plan Ian but maybe get him to do two, as maybe the guys won't want something small and dainty like the ladies would choose  ;)

Good thinking Debs..maybe a photo of Stevie lifting Number 19.  I'm sure u and Cas would go for that.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #620: Apr 14, 2014 01:33:16 pm
      Good thinking Debs..maybe a photo of Stevie lifting Number 19.  I'm sure u and Cas would go for that.

I've no idea what to have done Ian.  I've never had a tattoo and I'm not really into pain, especially self inflicted pain, I had to be pinned down to get my 2nd ear pierced after they did the 1st one  :D

Somebody suggested 5 stars but I want it to be about winning the Title again rather than our  European achievements, maybe I'll go for just the trophy with Liverpools colours seeing as it'll be the first time we've won it, the Premier League, I mean.

I'm open to suggestions though, so long as it's relatively small, I'm in my 50's now not my teens  ;)

Quick Reply