Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Anyone got a LFC tattoo?

Read 277156 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Anyone got a LFC tattoo??
      Reply #23: Feb 15, 2007 12:40:31 am
      If your brave this one looks, okay but the bird itself should be red as well.

This liver bird is like the one on my arm but there are five stars above and the bird has his foot on a globe and theres no Liverpool underneath.

Dont know any Liverpool artists, but the fella I go to in Wallasey is brilliant if your ever over this side of the water.

I'm near Wallasey! Glen did you get that done in there?
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #24: Feb 15, 2007 08:39:48 am
      I'm near Wallasey! Glen did you get that done in there?

Yes mate a fella called Phil he works in a shop on Seaview road in Liscard,Wallasey.
      If you ever need proper directions just PM me and il sort you out a map. :)
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #25: Feb 15, 2007 04:43:53 pm
      Yes mate a fella called Phil he works in a shop on Seaview road in Liscard,Wallasey.
      If you ever need proper directions just PM me and il sort you out a map. :)
      Sound mate. Gotta start gymin it before I get one like!! :D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #26: Feb 15, 2007 07:58:53 pm
      I'm soo bad with pain. That would be my reason if I never get a tattoo. ARGH I'm such a wuss!!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #27: Feb 15, 2007 10:55:41 pm
      I'm soo bad with pain. That would be my reason if I never get a tattoo. ARGH I'm such a wuss!!

Ah, join me and Crazy Horse for a JD beforehand Nic! We'll be fine! No pain!! :laugh: ;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #28: Feb 16, 2007 12:32:35 am
      I love JD it's my favourite thing to drink in the world, EVER!!

I'd rather be knocked out on anesthetic tho  for a tattoo :o
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #29: Feb 16, 2007 11:07:43 am

me and my mate walked in to the tatt shop, shitting ourselves, the tattooist said "there's one seat to get your tatt done, the other seat is to wait so my mate (????) sat in the waiting chair!!!...wuss bag....anyway was getting really nervous :-[ waiting whilst he got his needles organized and became increasinlgy nauseus, but once he started I was surprised that it didn't hurt as much as i thought it would. Didn't let my mate know that though....said to him you're fu**ed...he started sweating and walking around nervously :'(.  Anyways finished getting mine done then watched him crap himself silly as he waited to get his done...loved the look on his face as the tatt dude started working his magic :'( :'( :'(...priceless......even funnier was that since we both got our tatts LFC have done pretty well, whereas he's a Hammer supporter and got just the @ hammers and West Ham United underneath it and they proceeded to go on a losing streak for can't remember how long, but remember him wanting to get it removed!!!!! :D :D :D :action-smiley-055:
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #30: Feb 16, 2007 03:11:41 pm
      That's a sweet tattoo :)

I don't have one but I want a small 'CCFC' and that's it, on my lower hip maybe.

you realy want cardiff city on your hip? you shud have SWANS RULE. that wud look much beter.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #31: Feb 16, 2007 06:41:36 pm
      OMG he actually wants it removed?!! Or that was a while ago? I see.

Hmm. If I get a tattoo I'm afraid it will have to be 'CCFC' ;D
      you realy want cardiff city on your hip? you shud have SWANS RULE. that wud look much beter.

:O OOOHHHHHHHHHH NO YOU DIDN'T!! ;D.
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #32: Feb 20, 2007 02:15:36 am
      That's a sweet tattoo :)

One of the american footballers has 'LFC' on his arm!

Hey Nicola, do you know which one?????? im from the US, and if I find out who it is, he'll be my new favorite player! ;D.
      « Last Edit: Feb 20, 2007 02:22:53 am by batman0077 »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #33: Feb 20, 2007 10:48:14 pm
      Ohh I wasn't clear.. Sorry.. AF players in my uni..
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #34: Feb 21, 2007 11:20:48 pm
      OMG he actually wants it removed?!! Or that was a while ago? I see.

Hmm. If I get a tattoo I'm afraid it will have to be 'CCFC' ;D

:O OOOHHHHHHHHHH NO YOU DIDN'T!! ;D.

Liverpool is in my blood, and Swansea city is my local team. and gota cheer them on. Swans piss over cardiff. ;D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #35: Feb 21, 2007 11:38:19 pm
      But Cardiff's the only decent team in Wales!!

HAHA omg I just spat out coffi a bit then you proper made me laugh!!
      Sure they do..
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #36: Feb 22, 2007 12:30:47 am
      Nic if Cardiff is your 1st love why are you on our site? Come on Girl If it was Cardiff V's Liverpool in the cup who would you support?  8)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #37: Feb 22, 2007 12:37:05 am
      Cardiff I'm afraid!!
      I'll go if you like.. Just I'm a Liverpool fan too (followed my Dad he 'chose' them when he was little).
      Sorry I don't mean to offend  :'(
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #38: Feb 22, 2007 12:42:03 am
      You don't afend but you can only have one love :-*

To be fair we've spent a lot of time in Cardiff and I'll always hold it close to my heart!

I even saw James Brown support the Chilis there! And the Hard Rock Cafe has Ringo's drum skins!!!!!

we've enjoyed Cardiff so much we don't want Wembely to be built, so don't leave us girl!!!
      « Last Edit: Feb 22, 2007 12:51:16 am by Crazy Horse »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #39: Feb 22, 2007 01:05:00 am
      Nicola has LFC in her blood don't you think Crazy Horse? Sure her first team is Cardiff..... ;) (no disrespect to Cardiff there Nicola)
      Once she's been to Anfield it will all fit into place.... ;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #40: Feb 22, 2007 01:16:43 am
      I don't want Wembley to be built either I love going into town when there's a big game on. Atmosphere is awesome.
      If my supporting Cardiff is gonna cause problems I'm not gonna be able to stay. I don't mind a bit of banter like (obviously; I'm not a spoilsport!) but I don't want big fights and people getting upset :(
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #41: Feb 22, 2007 01:41:12 am
      I don't want Wembley to be built either I love going into town when there's a big game on. Atmosphere is awesome.
      If my supporting Cardiff is gonna cause problems I'm not gonna be able to stay. I don't mind a bit of banter like (obviously; I'm not a spoilsport!) but I don't want big fights and people getting upset :(

You supporting Cardiff is not gonna cause problems at all! I think the mods will tell you that everyone is welcome who has something worthwhile to say! No matter what your team is!! But also, you're an LFC fan!!! And from what I've seen you post, an LFC fan who cares about LFC a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Case closed Nicola! Get posting!

So when you gonna get that LFC tattoo then?  :)
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #42: Feb 22, 2007 04:25:24 pm

Supporting Cardiff isn't a problem at all, Most people have a soft spot for there home town teams, Its something to be proud of more than any thing! I asked who you would support if the Reds played Cardiff because there is a very real possibility next season and all the Lads I go the game with hope they do so we can go back to there for a night out!!!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #43: Feb 22, 2007 05:36:18 pm
      Ok :) Good cos I like it here and I wanna stay. And yes I care about LFC  alot ;D
      I get asked who I'd support a lot, always say Cardiff.
      I think Cardiff have a chance at going up but I think we'd do a Watford unfortunately :(

ANYWAY.. Tattoos.. My friends in uni today told me I was sad for wanting 'CCFC' :(
      richie_lfc_1571
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #44: Feb 23, 2007 12:53:08 am
      rite, im gettin my student loan in april and ive decided i may as well spend it on sumthin usefull so may as well get the liverbird tatt, gonna get the 5 stars with it as well. Does anyone know any good places in town, or the wirral area, where i should go. "glennbuck" you said you know a good place on the wirral, where abouts is it m8??

nice one
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #45: Feb 23, 2007 08:23:13 am
      rite, im gettin my student loan in april and ive decided I may as well spend it on sumthin usefull so may as well get the liverbird tatt, gonna get the 5 stars with it as well. Does anyone know any good places in town, or the wirral area, where I should go. "glennbuck" you said you know a good place on the wirral, where abouts is it m8??

nice one

Head to Liscard,the shopping area of Wallasey. Then you want Seaview rd its got a big pub on the corner called the wellington go up and on your right hand side is a tat shop, ask for Phil he's done a couple for me and is a really good artist.

Quick Reply