Trending Topics

      Next match: Man Utd v LFC [Premier League] Sun 20th Oct @ 4:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Old Trafford

      Today is the 17th of October and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W9 D9 L5

      LFC Reds Poll

      Q. Is he?

      Yes
      11 (100%)
      No
      0 (0%)

      Total Members Voted: 11

      Voting closed: Apr 23, 2006 12:26:30 pm

      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?

      Read 5922 times
      0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal
      • *
      • Started Topic

      • 100 posts | -1 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Apr 22, 2006 09:34:10 pm
      Do I really need to ask ?
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 2,007 posts | 41 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #1: Apr 22, 2006 09:43:13 pm
      I think he is.

      Let's put him behind us now. He won't be back.

      Onwards and upwards with the Rafa machine.  Jose really showed himself up today.  They can win the league, but they will never be respected as long as that tosser is in charge.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #2: Apr 23, 2006 12:11:47 am
      Forget about that knobhead, this is our forum not some cockney tithead who hasn't got a clue.  Jose is so unprofessional at times, he can be so disrespectful, not a handshake in sight, what really gets to them is that they are trying to achieve something in a couple of seasons that's taken us years and years to get.  HISTORY !!  The managers of all these clubs will never get where we are cos they don;t have the loyal passionate fans that we do, we are the twelfth man make no mistake.  Roll on Cardiff    :D
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 7,969 posts | 1067 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #3: Apr 23, 2006 08:01:17 am
      Don't think we will see that knobhead again, Jose saying that terrys goal should have stood he had his hands all over him, once again we show how to play football. We won th first at Cardif and were gonna win the last.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 2,007 posts | 41 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #4: Apr 23, 2006 12:28:52 pm
      He won't be able to resist coming back - even just for a look.  Anyway he has to vote in this poll.
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal
      • *
      • Started Topic

      • 100 posts | -1 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #5: Apr 23, 2006 04:36:18 pm
      F**k Off
      Chelsea FC
      You aint got no history
      5 Euopean Cups and 18 Leagues
      That's what we call history
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #6: Apr 24, 2006 08:31:18 am
      How mint was that??

      Easy........ Never had any doubt at all we were so much better then them.

      And as for Jose? He's just a cock anyway, pricks for fans and a pr**k for a manager!!!

      Come on you Redmen!!!
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • *

      • 85 posts | -11 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #7: Apr 24, 2006 11:10:35 am
      Firstly it's lovely to be soo popular and have a poll vote for oneself so thankyou.

      Ok you lot won, well done. however a few things i'd like to point out regarding fouls etc:

      JTs foot was exactly the same height as Garcia's, but the difference was Terry didn't go complaininmg to the ref about Garcias foot being high.

      Hansen and Lawrenson both thought it wasn't a free kick, thats good enough for me considering where their sympathies lie.

      Crouchs foot was higher still when he collided with carlo, and that apparently wasn't a foul either.

      so the question is, why is high foot only dangerous if you are wearing a blue shirt?

      oh n before i forget, wasn't there a bottle thrown onto the pinch in the direction of Gallas? oh n if my memory serves me correctly it was from a Liverpool Supporter sitting in the area of Liverpool supporters. Strange that nothing has been done about that, when it was in my mind n any one else's bar a liverpool's mind GBH with intent.

      So as usual you lot go on bitching n moaning about Chelsea this n chelsea that, but one could quite easily see, nothing was done when on 2 occasions in the match Liverpool players made dangerous high tackles.

      So once you have watched them and thought of your replies, make them as i you will clearly see that I am right. And i think that it will make you see that Chelsea are not the only club in England that make dangerous tackles.

      Oh n i don't give a flying f**k what people think of me, as the bottom line of this is that you're all a bunch of arse licking, shirt lifting scouse tossers.
      who only manage to win a game, through fouling n bitching to the ref.

      i'm glad Jose didn't shake hands with Rafa after the match or with of the team as their all a bunch of cocks.
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 7,969 posts | 1067 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #8: Apr 24, 2006 12:23:06 pm
      Quote from: foxy
      Firstly it's lovely to be soo popular and have a poll vote for oneself so thankyou.

      Ok you lot won, well done. however a few things i'd like to point out regarding fouls etc:

      JTs foot was exactly the same height as Garcia's, but the difference was Terry didn't go complaininmg to the ref about Garcias foot being high.

      Hansen and Lawrenson both thought it wasn't a free kick, thats good enough for me considering where their sympathies lie.

      Crouchs foot was higher still when he collided with carlo, and that apparently wasn't a foul either.

      so the question is, why is high foot only dangerous if you are wearing a blue shirt?

      oh n before i forget, wasn't there a bottle thrown onto the pinch in the direction of Gallas? oh n if my memory serves me correctly it was from a Liverpool Supporter sitting in the area of Liverpool supporters. Strange that nothing has been done about that, when it was in my mind n any one else's bar a liverpool's mind GBH with intent.

      So as usual you lot go on bitching n moaning about Chelsea this n chelsea that, but one could quite easily see, nothing was done when on 2 occasions in the match Liverpool players made dangerous high tackles.

      So once you have watched them and thought of your replies, make them as i you will clearly see that I am right. And i think that it will make you see that Chelsea are not the only club in England that make dangerous tackles.

      Oh n i don't give a flying f**k what people think of me, as the bottom line of this is that you're all a bunch of arse licking, shirt lifting scouse tossers.
      who only manage to win a game, through fouling n bitching to the ref.

      i'm glad Jose didn't shake hands with Rafa after the match or with of the team as their all a bunch of cocks.
      Few things i'd like to point out
      Drogba was offside minutes before that free kick, you wouldn't moan if he scored would you, an learn to spell f**k, Geremi sh*t like your fans silent for the whole game an i won my bet you had a moan, so go crawling back to your hole with the rest of your scummy supporters, Liverpool 2 Chelsea 1, says it all, Cardiff for us. An i'm glad morinho didn't shake Benitez's had cos we don't want Benitez getting touched by scum. Cardiff here we come
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • *

      • 85 posts | -11 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #9: Apr 24, 2006 12:54:19 pm
      interesting liverbird you don't mention about the high tackles or the bottle incident? obiviously got nothing to say on either n know that they were both dangerous n in the wrong n that Liverpool like other clubs are guilty of it.

      so Dickhead admit it n when you've re watched the tape let me know n I think you'll agree. f**king scouse tosser.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 2,007 posts | 41 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #10: Apr 24, 2006 01:12:01 pm
      Foxy,

      You came on to this forum last week and said that after the game we would all be crying about the result and making excuses.

      That's exactly what you have just done...  

      We were just the better team on the day.  Why can't you just admit that Benitez' tactics were better than Jose's on the day.

      And Chelsea fans threw coins and 'celery' at the Liverpool players during corners, and after the game.

      P.S. Did you vote yes?
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 7,969 posts | 1067 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #11: Apr 24, 2006 01:46:01 pm
      Quote from: foxy
      interesting liverbird you don't mention about the high tackles or the bottle incident? obiviously got nothing to say on either n know that they were both dangerous n in the wrong n that Liverpool like other clubs are guilty of it.

      so Dickhead admit it n when you've re watched the tape let me know n I think you'll agree. f**king scouse tosser.
      How would you know if i was scouse or not dickweed, my familys from Liverpool Dick i'm not.
      Accept that the better team won.
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • *

      • 85 posts | -11 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #12: Apr 24, 2006 01:56:44 pm
      liverbird I didn't ask where you family are from and quite frankly i don't give a toss, but as usual you didn't read my reply properly as you are too f***ing stupid to read dickhead.

      i was refering to the dangerous high tackles and the bottle incident, which as usual every Liverpool supporter is keeping quiet about, as they think it's right to be dangerous n through bottles about etc..

      f**king bunch of hooligans, n shirt lifting tossers.
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • *

      • 85 posts | -11 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #13: Apr 24, 2006 02:54:19 pm
      strange isn't it that Liverbird or anyone else hasn't mentioned anything about the bottle incident or the high tackles.
      Obviously it must be a way of life to hurl bottles at each other up there, however when someone tackles you lot you're the first to moan n bi*ch.

      So just admit it, it was dangerous and you know it yet you can't bring your stupid tossing selves to admit it. As you all think you're soo hard to have done it.

      The question is this if you went to a pub n someone through a bottle at you unprovocked, would you do something about it? or would you just think it was normal?
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #14: Apr 24, 2006 04:11:49 pm
      Foxy you just coming on here is sad in itself, I'm sure you'd agree. Ok maybe we were lucky to get the free-kick, but decisions (handballs, dives etc.) have gone Chelsea's way all season. The best team won on the day simple as that.

      Now i haven't been agressive to you once in this post but you'll probably come back and call me a scouse tosser or something.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #15: Apr 24, 2006 04:14:12 pm
      Thought only the Blue sh*te in Liverpool were bitter, obviously not, Crouchie would find it impossible not to  do a high leg tackle you tithead. The only difference being that JT went in studs first,  And talking about  refs decisions i think you'll find that 90% of them went against us, we beat you scum fair and square so piss off back to your hole you f...moron. And a its a bet that you never went the game and gave them your support so f... off back to your armchair and watch us on our Victory Parade with the FA Cup !!  :D
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack
      • ***

      • 255 posts | -3 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #16: Apr 24, 2006 04:44:11 pm
      Quote from: "foxy"
      when you've re watched the tape let me know


      Just watched it again.

      It finished 2-1.  ;D  ;D  ;D
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • *

      • 85 posts | -11 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #17: Apr 24, 2006 06:37:38 pm
      so smigger 90% of the ref's decisions went against you eh? god i've never heard soo much bullshit in all my life. but then coming from a scouse arselicking tosser i'd expect that.

      Please show me when the Chelsea fans were supposedly throwing coins on the field as I don't recall seeing it at all, so it must have been your vague imagination. Bullshitting again!!

      Oh n i'd love to see the part of the tape when JT supposedly went studs first, is that another imaginery incident like the coins?
      god you scousers are full of it!!

      oh n enjoy the glory while it lasts as your not FA cup champions yet, n your days of being european champions runs out in 2 weeks.

      so if you lose in the Cup final you an't got much to celebrate have you ?
      dickhead!!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #18: Apr 24, 2006 06:58:16 pm
      Quote from: foxy
      so smigger 90% of the ref's decisions went against you eh? god i've never heard soo much bullshit in all my life. but then coming from a scouse arselicking tosser i'd expect that.

      Please show me when the Chelsea fans were supposedly throwing coins on the field as I don't recall seeing it at all, so it must have been your vague imagination. Bullshitting again!!

      Oh n i'd love to see the part of the tape when JT supposedly went studs first, is that another imaginery incident like the coins?
      god you scousers are full of it!!

      oh n enjoy the glory while it lasts as your not FA cup champions yet, n your days of being european champions runs out in 2 weeks.

      so if you lose in the Cup final you an't got much to celebrate have you ?

      What are you on ?  Where in my post have i mentioned coins being thrown on the field ?  Get your facts right and stop going on about the same things over and over and over and over again, you've bored the sh*t out of me and probably everyone else who reads this forum. You can say what you like cos i won't be responding back to your pointless sh*t so get a life and try and get to see your team now and again instead of calling everyone else.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 34,868 posts | 4287 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #19: Apr 24, 2006 07:16:39 pm
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #20: Apr 24, 2006 07:44:33 pm
      Quote from: "JD (Ed)"
      You missed this bit then?

      Click here to watch Gerrard-and-Chelsea-fans


      Glad u posted that, he will probably chose to ignore it anyway, sad git that he is  ;D
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • *

      • 85 posts | -11 
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #21: Apr 24, 2006 09:27:41 pm
      ok smigger, i should stop going on about the same thing time n time again should i? well strange then that not long ago a number of Liverpool supporters on this site, went on n on as predicted about chelsea buying this n that with Roman's money n that we cheat n dive.

      Then the minute it's in clear view that Liverpool make a foul n throw stuff on the field to an unprovoked player, it's allright.

      Well if you ask me you're all a bunch of arselicking scouse tossers, well i hope you enjoy your glory, as i said before it won't last long.
      n if you get trashed by the Hammers you're no doubt cry n bi*ch that they cheated.

       so lets make a deal here smigger, i'll shut up about you lot fouling etc.. the day you stop bitching n moaning about Chelsea's diving n buying the titles? ok
      that's if you can bring yourself to stop accusing them of buying their titles,
      Ok Liverpool may have been more successful in the past, however that's history, i'm talking about the future here.
      Cliff the Hammer
      • Forum Youth Player

      • 8 posts |
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #22: Apr 25, 2006 09:31:18 pm
      There is only one stat that counts at the end of the day and Foxy you are giving us real cockneys a bad name mate.  We know our football the same as the scouse lads do and its obvious that you don't but as someone else said, you will probably be supporting Arsenal or Man Utd again next season.

      If you want to see a proper game of football played by two genuine teams that have more than two players each that care then watch the TV on May 13th.
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • **

      • 161 posts |
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #23: Apr 26, 2006 04:04:14 pm
      Quote from: "JD (Ed)"
      You missed this bit then?

      Click here to watch Gerrard-and-Chelsea-fans


       ha ha ha ha foxy you dickhead ! (get in there jo) :D
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • **

      • 161 posts |
      Is Foxy a Cockney W**ker ?
      Reply #24: Apr 26, 2006 04:05:43 pm
      Quote from: "Cliff the Hammer"
      There is only one stat that counts at the end of the day and Foxy you are giving us real cockneys a bad name mate.  We know our football the same as the scouse lads do and its obvious that you don't but as someone else said, you will probably be supporting Arsenal or Man Utd again next season.

      If you want to see a proper game of football played by two genuine teams that have more than two players each that care then watch the TV on May 13th.


      for a hammer, that was pretty good lad !  :D

      Quick Reply