Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Is he?

Yes
      11 (100%)
      No
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: Apr 23, 2006 12:26:30 pm

Is Foxy a Cockney w**ker ?

Read 8141 times
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      Reply #23: Apr 26, 2006 04:04:14 pm
      Quote from: "JD (Ed)"
      You missed this bit then?

Click here to watch Gerrard-and-Chelsea-fans

ha ha ha ha foxy you dickhead ! (get in there jo) :D
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      Reply #24: Apr 26, 2006 04:05:43 pm
      Quote from: "Cliff the Hammer"
      There is only one stat that counts at the end of the day and Foxy you are giving us real cockneys a bad name mate.  We know our football the same as the scouse lads do and its obvious that you don't but as someone else said, you will probably be supporting Arsenal or Man Utd again next season.

If you want to see a proper game of football played by two genuine teams that have more than two players each that care then watch the TV on May 13th.

for a hammer, that was pretty good lad !  :D
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal
      • Started Topic

• 100 posts | -1 
      Reply #25: Apr 26, 2006 07:30:48 pm
      Foxy you Cryin' bi*ch ! for once in your miserable existence a couple of decisions didn't go your way . Well welcome to our world . Every time we play your cheating team of wankers the game hinges on a sh*t decision by the blind man in black . well now it's your turn ! Only, this time the ref got the 2 incidents that mattered right .
       Terry's studs were showing full f***in' stop . Although we were lucky to get the free kick from it .
      And your fans were throwing sh*t on the pitch . I was there I seen it but some cockney w**ker at BBC ( sorry Cliff , in future for " cockney w**ker " please read  "Chavski fan " ) decided not to show it on telly , But it happened check the ed's link .
       Anyway Foxy - you shouldn't even be on here talkin' football if you didn't go to the game . I'll bet that's why your on our site , 'cos everyone on the Chavski site knows you've never been the match in your life and won't talk to ya !
       Get used to getting beat 'cos your fu**ed next season . You've barely hung on to the premiership this season .
      Cliff the Hammer
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #26: Apr 26, 2006 08:44:45 pm
      Quote from: "Pablo"
      Foxy you Cryin' bi*ch ! for once in your miserable existence a couple of decisions didn't go your way . Well welcome to our world . Every time we play your cheating team of wankers the game hinges on a sh*t decision by the blind man in black . well now it's your turn ! Only, this time the ref got the 2 incidents that mattered right .
       Terry's studs were showing full f***in' stop . Although we were lucky to get the free kick from it .
      And your fans were throwing sh*t on the pitch . I was there I seen it but some cockney w**ker at BBC ( sorry Cliff , in future for " cockney w**ker " please read  "Chavski fan " ) decided not to show it on telly , But it happened check the ed's link .
       Anyway Foxy - you shouldn't even be on here talkin' football if you didn't go to the game . I'll bet that's why your on our site , 'cos everyone on the Chavski site knows you've never been the match in your life and won't talk to ya !
       Get used to getting beat 'cos your fu**ed next season . You've barely hung on to the premiership this season .

No offence taken Pablo ;D
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #27: Apr 27, 2006 11:44:15 am
      Look foxy you w*nk, we won it ok, you'r not even a proper fottie fan cliff is you'r just a dick

Quick Reply