Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Eto'o

Read 8925 times
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Eto'o
      Feb 15, 2007 07:18:52 pm
      http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_1919310,00.html

Sorry for posting this, I know some people hate speculation this far off the transfer window opening.

Anyone heard anything more about this.
      mingles
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 128 posts |
      • GOD, THE NATION AND LIVERPOOL
      Re: Eto'o
      Reply #1: Feb 15, 2007 07:35:30 pm
      heard he's solved his problems with barca.he even hugged ronaldinho at training for the press to notice.He is a doubt for our game though.he admitted that much
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #2: Feb 15, 2007 10:59:30 pm
      Hmm...
      could it happen? Watch this space...
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #3: Feb 15, 2007 11:10:48 pm
      Unless we turn Barcelona over the rest of our season is going to be talking about potential summer transfer moves.

I've still got my fingers crossed for Terry Henry... ;)
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Feb 16, 2007 02:57:31 pm
      Unless we turn Barcelona over the rest of our season is going to be talking about potential summer transfer moves.

I've still got my fingers crossed for Terry Henry... ;)

Still? Could happen but....
      You never know.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #5: Feb 16, 2007 10:35:15 pm
      Eto or ronaldino will be leaving as that portugesee tw*t at the scum will be joining.watch this space......
      Cy
      Reply #6: Feb 17, 2007 11:43:01 am
      Why not, we defo need a wolrd class striker and Eto'o is one of them. it would depend on our performance this year in the champions League and the price and desired of the lad to leave Barca.
      tomarto
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Reply #7: Feb 28, 2007 04:30:40 am
      could never see barcalona agreeing to let him go but why not liverpool are on the up and with the money rafa is going to get for transfers and being a club with great history and the most passionate suporters and the premiership being  (in my opinion the best league in the world) we will have to wait and see.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #8: Feb 28, 2007 10:46:44 am
      Several of the red tops have got the reds in with a £20m swoop for eto.if we can get him for that it will be a bargain,plus it will stop all the talk of owen returning.
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #9: Feb 28, 2007 11:59:13 am
      i have a feeling if we see eto'o coming here we may see alonso going the other way as part of the deal at some stage ?

but would love to see eto'o come to liverpool would also like to see villa come as well . . . .
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #10: Feb 28, 2007 12:02:06 pm
       There may be some truth in the rumour,Rafa has been aware of Eto'o since his time at Madrid and i think he may have a bit of an outside chance of landing him ahead of Man u or Chelsea especially now we will actually be able to measure up in the financial side of any deal.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #11: Feb 28, 2007 12:04:52 pm
      For political reasons Barca will get rid of one of their big stars at the end of their season. Many have said they think it will be Deco but everyone knows that Eto'o has not been too happy at Barcelona recently so it could well be him.

Eto'o is linked with Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea & Manchester United but he said "Mourinho was a sh*t" so that writes Chelsea off the list, Manchester United would be spending their money on Hargreaves, Arsenal can't really afford to spend big so that leaves it with Liverpool who need a proven goal scorer and Benitez was linked with Eto'o before he went to Barca the only reason we did not sign him was because Houllier signed Cisse for £14m, £4m less than Eto'o would of cost us.
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #12: Feb 28, 2007 03:52:59 pm
      There's one thing about African players is that they disappear sometime in January for African Nations Cup! Eto'o is great striker but give me David Villa he has more years ahead of him
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #13: Feb 28, 2007 07:14:10 pm
      so that leaves it with Liverpool who need a proven goal scorer

Dont foget every other top club on the Continent, They will all be chasing Eto'o if he is avaliable.
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #14: Feb 28, 2007 07:49:38 pm
      There's one thing about African players is that they disappear sometime in January for African Nations Cup! Eto'o is great striker but give me David Villa he has more years ahead of him
      Good point, about Eto how long would he be gone for?
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #15: Feb 28, 2007 07:59:20 pm

Eto'o is only 8 months older than David Villa, they are both 25 years of age if you want a young striker with a big name then its Torres but seeing he has only scored 8 goals this season for Athletico Madrid I'm sure it does not impress many.
      Anand
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #16: Feb 28, 2007 10:12:05 pm
      i think david villa better than him but i want somebody young like sergio aguero
      Kernow-Kop
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 80 posts |
      Reply #17: Feb 28, 2007 10:22:47 pm
      afew of people are saying they want a young player, but dont you think we need someone in with abit of experience and a proven player that we know will score for us. and aslong as he does'nt ask for a stupid wage demand, then i say YES to signing eto.
      And eto is still only 25, with plenty of experience and a good 5-6 years of top level football in him. Rafa is already building up the young players for the future, but we need a striker NOW that will score us 25-30 goals a season.
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #18: Mar 01, 2007 04:57:17 am
      i think eto would be a good signing for us, he might not be as good as david villa but who is? not many players to be honest, eto is still quality
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #19: Mar 01, 2007 10:52:16 am
      get em both !
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #20: Mar 01, 2007 10:53:34 am
      Eto'o is miles better than David Villa
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #21: Mar 01, 2007 11:11:17 am

My thoughts exactly Hound think big and you never know its not like we are going to have a whip round for them is it?
      The only problem being that in general you have four strikers Voronin is already one if he brings in two more that leaves one place,who do you keep out of Kuyt,Bellamy,Crouch and Fowler? for me its Kuyt.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #22: Mar 01, 2007 11:22:08 am

and let's get Henry also.
      ching ching this £100m isn't lasting far is it !!

as for shipping out stiker's, Crouch and Bellamy could / should go if we do buy quality.  Yes they are very good players, but they are not going to take us to the next level. If we want to win the league - we need better forwards than we have now.
      « Last Edit: Mar 01, 2007 11:24:49 am by mrtommo »
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #23: Mar 01, 2007 11:40:23 am

Unfortunately thats the point mate we need a class player in a few positions at the moment if we are going to challenge for the title at some point. also if we ditch Crouch and Bellamy and i agree with you that we should we are going to have to spend serious money on quality strikers,or find a bargain, or bring them through from the academy the last two options are unrealistic so it looks like spending is the only option, lets hope its all done a bit better than in the past!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #24: Mar 01, 2007 12:41:11 pm
      Lets not get our hopes up too high yet. Our strikers are Kuyt, Bellamy, Crouch & Fowler and they remain Liverpool strikers untill this club says so. Maybe only Kuyt is good enough to stay but for now we have to live with the other three.

IMO i do not want Crouch at Liverpool, i don't mind Bellers but Fowler should stay on as a trainer or something like that. We seriously need a big name striker next year whether its Torres, Villa or Eto'o we need one of these three strikers. Then again i think we need a player who can play in a Messi/Ronaldo role like Quaresma or Aguero
      glebe17
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts | -1 
      Reply #25: Mar 01, 2007 02:46:10 pm
      Maybe I'm wrong saying this, but, given everything that has just gone on at Barca with all the players and management arguing, does Eto'o not seem a bit 'hot headed'.

Could end up causing the same crap in the Anfield dressing room.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #26: Mar 01, 2007 03:05:13 pm
      Maybe I'm wrong saying this, but, given everything that has just gone on at Barca with all the players and management arguing, does Eto'o not seem a bit 'hot headed'.

Could end up causing the same crap in the Anfield dressing room.

I understand your concerns but with stats like,Barca-91 games 61 goals Mallorca-133 games 54 goals,
      and the influence he has on the Barca team in general (they do look a much better team with him in it) I think Rafa wont worry to much about his fallout at Barca as its not like he makes a habit of it as far as I'm aware not like Anelka has done for instance. The hard part wont be worrying about his temperament but actually signing him in the first place.
      « Last Edit: Mar 01, 2007 03:06:36 pm by Glenbuck »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #27: Mar 01, 2007 03:28:09 pm
      Its good to have aggression in a striker, it shows how much he wants to play and Eto'o is no money grabber either.
      glebe17
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts | -1 
      Reply #28: Mar 01, 2007 04:53:34 pm
      Its good to have aggression in a striker, it shows how much he wants to play and Eto'o is no money grabber either.

I know what you mean and agree with you there, but I meant would it disrupt the team spirit off the pitch.
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #29: Mar 01, 2007 05:11:58 pm
      Eto'o is only 8 months older than David Villa, they are both 25 years of age

Goodness me! I have always imagined he was around 28-29. Thought I have seen played for Cameroon since ages ago.

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #30: Mar 01, 2007 05:17:35 pm
      I wouldn't say no to Eto'o putting the sh*ts up every defender in the prem! He'd be nightmare to play against!
      I'd be well happy if we got him.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #31: Mar 01, 2007 05:42:12 pm
      Goodness me! I have always imagined he was around 28-29. Thought I have seen played for Cameroon since ages ago.

He played for Cameroon in 1998 World Cup, he was only 18 then.

I wouldn't say no to Eto'o putting the sh*ts up every defender in the prem! He'd be nightmare to play against!
      I'd be well happy if we got him.

Tell me about it, you hear Chelsea fans raving on about Drogba but Eto'o is in his own league when it comes to strikers, and defenders would be having nightmares about having to defend against his intelligence, his runs and his passes.
      « Last Edit: Mar 01, 2007 05:44:32 pm by Ra Ra Rafa »
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #32: Mar 01, 2007 08:40:03 pm
      He played for Cameroon in 1998 World Cup, he was only 18 then.

Good job doing your homework there, eh? :D
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #33: Mar 01, 2007 09:01:43 pm
      eto'o is very expensive,but he is very good
      « Last Edit: Mar 01, 2007 09:53:41 pm by edu_rbb »
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #34: Mar 01, 2007 09:47:06 pm
      eto'o is very expensive,but Also he is very good

Who's Also?
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #35: Mar 01, 2007 09:54:44 pm

is a form to speak that it is used in Spanish, a failure that we commit the Spaniards when translating to English
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #36: Mar 01, 2007 10:40:28 pm
      What we are all saying is someone with the strength of a Drogba, the guile of a Fowler, the ability of a Eto and the experience  of a Raul....we had that player and we let him go...quick someone call Wigan and put an offer in for Heskey...
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #37: Mar 01, 2007 10:53:27 pm
      I see easy to buy to huntelaar, eto'o is very difficult
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #38: Mar 01, 2007 11:02:37 pm
      I see easy to buy to huntelaar, eto'o is very difficult

How much do you think Eto'o would cost Edu?
      tomarto
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Reply #39: Mar 02, 2007 01:49:28 am
       players in 
        david villa 
        eto 
       A. lennon 8m plus zenden ;D
       S. downing 6m plus garcia hehe

players out
       dudek  5 pound ;D
       zenden 4m
       garcia  6m
       crouch ?m what ever we can get ;D
       fowler  to become a coach or rafas understudy to become our manager one day

lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #40: Mar 02, 2007 02:45:31 am
      Zenden 4m?..more like 1m if your lucky
      Dudek 5m?...2m max I reckon
      Garcia...why sell? He knows his role  amd does it well...yeah frustrating..but versatile
      Crouch...unless we are going for a few top strikers  I'd  keep him as an option
      Fowler...yes yes yes
      Downing? We can do alot better than that and as for Lennon....yeah he's good now because he's so young but don't reckon he is of the quality that we need...if we have major cash to spend then we have to look alot further afield and aim alot higher...
      tomarto
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Reply #41: Mar 02, 2007 03:11:48 am
      yeah but id like to see some good young english players here I no there more expensive but why not? I think downing will be a top notch player in a few years zenden gonzo and kewell havnt proven them selves  on the left so why not and lennon is allready showing signs of a top player I say go for it. and how about woodgate in central defence with cara ;D.

i said £5 for dudek not mill hes sh*t
      « Last Edit: Mar 02, 2007 03:13:06 am by tomarto »
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #42: Mar 02, 2007 07:08:50 am
      How much do you think Eto'o would cost Edu?
      The barcelona does not want to sell it and it disables his exit, about 50 million Euros costaria, not all that in pounds
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #43: Mar 02, 2007 07:28:02 am
      Agger is better than woodgate! 5 pounds for Dudek? Still think you are pricing out of the market! As for Downing,,,really not that impressed....if only bently at Blackburn wasa left footer...
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #44: Mar 02, 2007 08:34:43 am
      What we are all saying is someone with the strength of a Drogba, the guile of a Fowler, the ability of a Eto and the experience  of a Raul....we had that player and we let him go...quick someone call Wigan and put an offer in for Heskey...

And he also had the Physical presence of Julian Clary as well.  :)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #45: Mar 02, 2007 11:37:48 am
      Good morning :)

I'm pretty sure given time that Gonzo will prove himself because he knows if he wants to start every game he has to up his game and he is capable of that. Pennant on the other hand has impressed one but needs that form every week.

Its still very early until the summer so we might have to forget about Eto'o for now and why would it make sense that Barcelona are offering Eto'o to Liverpool just before the Champions League clash?

Its all paper talk.

Cy
      Reply #46: Mar 02, 2007 04:30:55 pm
      I wouldnt be unhappy to have heskey back...that would bring us some weight in front, thing that we lack, Crouch is tall but not very strong. at the right price I wouldn't mind heskey back..no..but once again as an option not as our main man..
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #47: Mar 02, 2007 05:03:49 pm
      I wouldnt be unhappy to have heskey back...that would bring us some weight in front, thing that we lack, Crouch is tall but not very strong. at the right price I wouldn't mind heskey back..no..but once again as an option not as our main man..

I know the game is all about opinions but bringing Heskey Back!!!!!!!!!!
      So Eto'o would pair up with Heskey then?, iL bite my tongue mate and not start an argument.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #48: Mar 02, 2007 05:08:52 pm
      My fault...I mentioned Heskey as a joke...are we really that unhappy with our strikers that Heskey brings a smile to our faces? So lets not mention him again...but how about this fella at Newcastle...Owen?
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #49: Mar 02, 2007 05:12:40 pm
      My fault...I mentioned Heskey as a joke...are we really that unhappy with our strikers that Heskey brings a smile to our faces? So lets not mention him again...but how about this fella at Newcastle...Owen?

You have got your fishing rod out today lester mate, i know we could get Owen back and pair him with Cisse and play Diao in the hole. ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #50: Mar 02, 2007 05:28:39 pm
      You have got your fishing rod out today lester mate, I know we could get Owen back and pair him with Cisse and play Diao in the hole. ;)

Or maybe we can play this team

Dudek
      Traore
      Henchoz
      Hyypia
      Carragher
      Kewell
      Diao
      Biscan
      Gerrard
      Heskey
      Owen

Would this team even survive in the Prem now?
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #51: Mar 02, 2007 05:33:36 pm
      How dare you include Carra in your sh*t list team? ...you have so many other 'quality' options....now if you want a winger there's this guy who has played for the giants of Spain....class through and through...Nunez? Send out the scouts!
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #52: Mar 02, 2007 05:39:30 pm
      How dare you include Carra in your sh*t list team? ...you have so many other 'quality' options....now if you want a winger there's this guy who has played for the giants of Spain....class through and through...Nunez? Send out the scouts!

ahh Nunez the Spanish Carlton Palmer and with a touch like a stick of dynamite
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #53: Mar 02, 2007 05:45:27 pm

It's not a s*** team list, its a Gerard Houllier team list,     or is that a s*** team list? ;)
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #54: Mar 02, 2007 05:48:56 pm
      It's not a s*** team list, its a Gerard Houllier team list,     or is that a s*** team list? ;)

Your right mate F**k Eto'o lets get some of Geds "pliers" back i mean they did win the treble didn't they? ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #55: Mar 02, 2007 05:53:04 pm
      Your right mate F**k Eto'o lets get some of Geds "pliers" back I mean they did win the treble didn't they? ;)

Yeh can't forget Cheyrou either, you must not forget him,   he's the next Zizou
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #56: Mar 02, 2007 05:53:43 pm
      My god Ra Ra...your right...I'm so used to comedy Teamsheets that I didn't see GH real team...we really had a bad team...GH was such a dull tactician....got some trophies but god did he pick up some cr*p players
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #57: Mar 02, 2007 05:55:55 pm
      My god Ra Ra...your right...I'm so used to comedy Teamsheets that I didn't see GH real team...we really had a bad team...GH was such a dull tactician....got some trophies but god did he pick up some cr*p players

Thats why "In Rafa I Trust" apart from Nunez, Josemi, Morientes & Kromkamp
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #58: Mar 02, 2007 06:20:29 pm

as for shipping out stiker's, Crouch and Bellamy could / should go if we do buy quality.  Yes they are very good players, but they are not going to take us to the next level. If we want to win the league - we need better forwards than we have now.

THIS might be the time where we can actually go out and buy world class players - WORLD CLASS!! We deserve it.  Sick of seeing Chavs or Scum buying quality, not saying Rafa hasn't (Xabi, Momo - WORLD CLASS)!! It's our time now to have the pick of the best.  ;)
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #59: Mar 02, 2007 06:25:34 pm
      Bellamy career is a mirror of Huckerby's...you wait...he'll be back at Norwich in a few years with Bryan Gunn in goal, Dion proping up the back and Huckerby scampering around inanely....
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #60: Mar 02, 2007 07:36:18 pm
      Edu rrb, i really want to know what Eto'o is saying here, could you translate maybe? http://youtube.com/watch?v=4aND8Eo1VyU
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #61: Mar 02, 2007 07:55:55 pm
      Edu rrb, I really want to know what Eto'o is saying here, could you translate maybe? http://youtube.com/watch?v=4aND8Eo1VyU
      those that say in a press conference and say to Samuel eto'o have denied to play are bad people, which they have to think is that Samuel eto'o always has trained with his companions from now on single interests the one to me of inside, the one of outside is for you, if to want to know what it has happened you ask rikjaard, I I do not speak, the one that wants to put to the press within the vestuary is the one that speak to the prensa.that is necessary to know it, if somebody has eggs to say me it to the face that me says it.when he has been my head never has saluted to me,I always think about the group

I hope that you understand to me
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #62: Mar 02, 2007 08:00:49 pm
      those that say in a press conference and say to Samuel eto'o have denied to play are bad people, which they have to think is that Samuel eto'o always has trained with his companions from now on single interests the one to me of inside, the one of outside is for you, if to want to know what it has happened you ask rikjaard, I I do not speak, the one that wants to put to the press within the vestuary is the one that speak to the prensa.that is necessary to know it, if somebody has eggs to say me it to the face that me says it.when he has been my head never has saluted to me,I always think about the group

Trust me, i understand you and thanks very much for translating it for us. I thought it might of been the video where Eto'o calls Ronnie & FR bad people but instead it looks like he is trying to clear up the air with the public.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #63: Mar 02, 2007 08:03:42 pm
      Was it to do with this Edu.

"To go into the press room and say that I didn't want to play is dishonest," Eto'o said.
      Eto'o then took aim at Ronaldinho for suggesting after Sunday's match that he should think more about the team.
      "There are two groups at Barcelona, one of the president and the other linked to another person.
      "If a teammate says that you must think of the team, it's up to him to think of the team. Personally I always think first about the group and then money. That is what hurt me most," he said.

Is all now forgiven and do you think Eto'o and Ronaldhino are friends.
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #64: Mar 02, 2007 09:17:20 pm
      you understood to me?
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #65: Mar 03, 2007 09:52:19 am

Yes, i understood to you :)
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #66: Mar 04, 2007 12:57:20 pm

Understood you well mate.
      Did you take English in school?

Quick Reply