Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Eto'o

Read 8924 times
      Cy
      Re: Eto'o
      Reply #46: Mar 02, 2007 04:30:55 pm
      What we are all saying is someone with the strength of a Drogba, the guile of a Fowler, the ability of a Eto and the experience  of a Raul....we had that player and we let him go...quick someone call Wigan and put an offer in for Heskey...
      I wouldnt be unhappy to have heskey back...that would bring us some weight in front, thing that we lack, Crouch is tall but not very strong. at the right price I wouldn't mind heskey back..no..but once again as an option not as our main man..
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #47: Mar 02, 2007 05:03:49 pm
      I wouldnt be unhappy to have heskey back...that would bring us some weight in front, thing that we lack, Crouch is tall but not very strong. at the right price I wouldn't mind heskey back..no..but once again as an option not as our main man..

I know the game is all about opinions but bringing Heskey Back!!!!!!!!!!
      So Eto'o would pair up with Heskey then?, iL bite my tongue mate and not start an argument.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #48: Mar 02, 2007 05:08:52 pm
      My fault...I mentioned Heskey as a joke...are we really that unhappy with our strikers that Heskey brings a smile to our faces? So lets not mention him again...but how about this fella at Newcastle...Owen?
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #49: Mar 02, 2007 05:12:40 pm
      My fault...I mentioned Heskey as a joke...are we really that unhappy with our strikers that Heskey brings a smile to our faces? So lets not mention him again...but how about this fella at Newcastle...Owen?

You have got your fishing rod out today lester mate, i know we could get Owen back and pair him with Cisse and play Diao in the hole. ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #50: Mar 02, 2007 05:28:39 pm
      You have got your fishing rod out today lester mate, I know we could get Owen back and pair him with Cisse and play Diao in the hole. ;)

Or maybe we can play this team

Dudek
      Traore
      Henchoz
      Hyypia
      Carragher
      Kewell
      Diao
      Biscan
      Gerrard
      Heskey
      Owen

Would this team even survive in the Prem now?
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #51: Mar 02, 2007 05:33:36 pm
      How dare you include Carra in your sh*t list team? ...you have so many other 'quality' options....now if you want a winger there's this guy who has played for the giants of Spain....class through and through...Nunez? Send out the scouts!
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #52: Mar 02, 2007 05:39:30 pm
      How dare you include Carra in your sh*t list team? ...you have so many other 'quality' options....now if you want a winger there's this guy who has played for the giants of Spain....class through and through...Nunez? Send out the scouts!

ahh Nunez the Spanish Carlton Palmer and with a touch like a stick of dynamite
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #53: Mar 02, 2007 05:45:27 pm

It's not a s*** team list, its a Gerard Houllier team list,     or is that a s*** team list? ;)
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #54: Mar 02, 2007 05:48:56 pm
      It's not a s*** team list, its a Gerard Houllier team list,     or is that a s*** team list? ;)

Your right mate F**k Eto'o lets get some of Geds "pliers" back i mean they did win the treble didn't they? ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #55: Mar 02, 2007 05:53:04 pm
      Your right mate F**k Eto'o lets get some of Geds "pliers" back I mean they did win the treble didn't they? ;)

Yeh can't forget Cheyrou either, you must not forget him,   he's the next Zizou
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #56: Mar 02, 2007 05:53:43 pm
      My god Ra Ra...your right...I'm so used to comedy Teamsheets that I didn't see GH real team...we really had a bad team...GH was such a dull tactician....got some trophies but god did he pick up some cr*p players
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #57: Mar 02, 2007 05:55:55 pm
      My god Ra Ra...your right...I'm so used to comedy Teamsheets that I didn't see GH real team...we really had a bad team...GH was such a dull tactician....got some trophies but god did he pick up some cr*p players

Thats why "In Rafa I Trust" apart from Nunez, Josemi, Morientes & Kromkamp
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #58: Mar 02, 2007 06:20:29 pm
      and let's get Henry also.
      ching ching this £100m isn't lasting far is it !!

as for shipping out stiker's, Crouch and Bellamy could / should go if we do buy quality.  Yes they are very good players, but they are not going to take us to the next level. If we want to win the league - we need better forwards than we have now.

THIS might be the time where we can actually go out and buy world class players - WORLD CLASS!! We deserve it.  Sick of seeing Chavs or Scum buying quality, not saying Rafa hasn't (Xabi, Momo - WORLD CLASS)!! It's our time now to have the pick of the best.  ;)
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #59: Mar 02, 2007 06:25:34 pm
      Bellamy career is a mirror of Huckerby's...you wait...he'll be back at Norwich in a few years with Bryan Gunn in goal, Dion proping up the back and Huckerby scampering around inanely....
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #60: Mar 02, 2007 07:36:18 pm
      Edu rrb, i really want to know what Eto'o is saying here, could you translate maybe? http://youtube.com/watch?v=4aND8Eo1VyU
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #61: Mar 02, 2007 07:55:55 pm
      Edu rrb, I really want to know what Eto'o is saying here, could you translate maybe? http://youtube.com/watch?v=4aND8Eo1VyU
      those that say in a press conference and say to Samuel eto'o have denied to play are bad people, which they have to think is that Samuel eto'o always has trained with his companions from now on single interests the one to me of inside, the one of outside is for you, if to want to know what it has happened you ask rikjaard, I I do not speak, the one that wants to put to the press within the vestuary is the one that speak to the prensa.that is necessary to know it, if somebody has eggs to say me it to the face that me says it.when he has been my head never has saluted to me,I always think about the group

I hope that you understand to me
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #62: Mar 02, 2007 08:00:49 pm
      those that say in a press conference and say to Samuel eto'o have denied to play are bad people, which they have to think is that Samuel eto'o always has trained with his companions from now on single interests the one to me of inside, the one of outside is for you, if to want to know what it has happened you ask rikjaard, I I do not speak, the one that wants to put to the press within the vestuary is the one that speak to the prensa.that is necessary to know it, if somebody has eggs to say me it to the face that me says it.when he has been my head never has saluted to me,I always think about the group

Trust me, i understand you and thanks very much for translating it for us. I thought it might of been the video where Eto'o calls Ronnie & FR bad people but instead it looks like he is trying to clear up the air with the public.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #63: Mar 02, 2007 08:03:42 pm
      Was it to do with this Edu.

"To go into the press room and say that I didn't want to play is dishonest," Eto'o said.
      Eto'o then took aim at Ronaldinho for suggesting after Sunday's match that he should think more about the team.
      "There are two groups at Barcelona, one of the president and the other linked to another person.
      "If a teammate says that you must think of the team, it's up to him to think of the team. Personally I always think first about the group and then money. That is what hurt me most," he said.

Is all now forgiven and do you think Eto'o and Ronaldhino are friends.
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #64: Mar 02, 2007 09:17:20 pm
      you understood to me?
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #65: Mar 03, 2007 09:52:19 am

Yes, i understood to you :)
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #66: Mar 04, 2007 12:57:20 pm

Understood you well mate.
      Did you take English in school?

Quick Reply