Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

The weekend thread...

Read 233504 times
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: The weekend thread...
      Reply #92: Mar 23, 2007 11:57:59 am
      The Union is where I watch all the football and go out on a Friday and Saturday ;D
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #93: Mar 23, 2007 02:54:27 pm
      So is anyone up to anything spectacular this weekend or are you just chillin out watching Multi Coloured Swap Shop?, what do you meant its not on anymore!! :o
      My weekend is starting tonight as i am out on the Razz with the Ladies and Gentlemen i work with in celebration of my new job. I say Ladies and Gentlemen but to be honest when were all out on the ale it looks like the Adams Family on a day out and more than once i have been stopped and asked "are you all care in the community!".
      For anyone who knows Wallasey we are off to the Tavern in New Brighton a club that makes the Grafton look like the Newz bar and where the ale will be flowing freely, so if you see someone pushing a trolley round the asda tommorrow with the look of the lead zombie in The Thriller video that will be me.
      Hope everyone has a good weekend wether there out on the town or sat in the house. ;)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #94: Mar 23, 2007 03:29:12 pm
      Big congrats on your new job Glenbuck !!

Very quiet weekend for me, maybe a game of golf in the offering.
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #95: Mar 23, 2007 04:07:12 pm
      Big congrats on your new job Glenbuck !!

From me too, Glenbuck!! :)

After a couple of wild (and expensive) weekends, Im gonna relax this time..... ??? at least tonight :). Gonna catch up on some Lost, me and a girlfriend are missing some episodes, so that and some nice chinese food will do. Cant wait!!! :D
      And some girltalk will def take place, I cant use only this forum to ease my heart ;) :)
      But.. tomorrow Im not sure how easygoing Im gonna take it.. Its a friends birthday and he is well known for his parties. Sigh... ;) Will be great fun!!

RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #96: Mar 23, 2007 07:09:10 pm
      Leaving Croydon, South London in next 20 mins and heading to Victoria coach station in London. Catching a coach to Liverpool arriving at 2am Saturday morning! Seeing family, going shopping etc.

Sunday is the BIG ONE.. I'm competing in the Liverpool Half Marathon!  :P Hoping for a time of under 2 hours!

May visit Anfield late Sunday or early Monday to check out any progression on new stadium. Coach back home at 3pm, arriving at 9pm. (Coach is £12 return - It's £60 if I drive!)

Good luck with the job Glenbuck and have a great weekend to one and all  :ernaehrung004: :food-smiley-005:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #97: Mar 23, 2007 07:14:02 pm
      Congratulations Glenbuck! I'll miss Multi Coloured Swap Shop because I'm off out to celebrate booking a holiday (any excuse). ;D
      Enjoy getting Lost in your girlie talk Watt! And good luck on Sunday RED1028!!! Hope it goes well for you!!
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #98: Mar 23, 2007 08:49:44 pm
      just book my train tickets off to wembley to see under twenty ones play tomorrow.
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #99: Mar 28, 2007 06:42:20 pm

I'm competing in the Liverpool Half Marathon!
      I did it!  :P My official time was 2hrs 20mins!
      This was my 20th race and only my 2nd Half Marathon, my 1st was in Jersey last November - 1hr 59mins!
      My last races were in December 06...
      2nd Dec. - Liverpool 5K Santa Dash - A world record was set with 5000 Santas in the same place!
      16th Dec. - Canterbury 5 mile Xmas Dash - Historic and fascinating place.
      23rd Dec. - Hastings Xmas 5 miler @ Ashburnham Place - Private estate in beautiful countryside.

I'm happy with my time considering I did no training at all!  :o
      Now I need to put some leg work in for my 1st Marathon - Venice - 28/10/07 (My birthday!)
      « Last Edit: Mar 28, 2007 06:43:25 pm by RED1028 »
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #100: Mar 28, 2007 06:48:46 pm
      I did it!  :P My official time was 2hrs 20mins!
      This was my 20th race and only my 2nd Half Marathon, my 1st was in Jersey last November - 1hr 59mins!
      My last races were in December 06...
      2nd Dec. - Liverpool 5K Santa Dash - A world record was set with 5000 Santas in the same place!
      16th Dec. - Canterbury 5 mile Xmas Dash - Historic and fascinating place.
      23rd Dec. - Hastings Xmas 5 miler @ Ashburnham Place - Private estate in beautiful countryside.

I'm happy with my time considering I did no training at all!  :o
      Now I need to put some leg work in for my 1st Marathon - Venice - 28/10/07 (My birthday!)

Fantastic mate a great achievement, you didn't have to lob in that you hadn't done any training though that made me feel miles better. Tell us when your running next and I will come and chuck eggs support you ;D
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #101: Mar 29, 2007 01:31:16 pm
      not much to do this weekend. I'm goin to a very small concert in my town, then I'm goin to my girls place on saturday after my drivers education class. I might go watch a movie. sunday sounds like a good day to go to church since its palm sunday, then I might play some football w/ my mates before we go bowling and out to party. other than that nothin much.
      « Last Edit: Mar 29, 2007 01:32:00 pm by batman0077 »
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #102: Mar 29, 2007 01:59:45 pm
      Im going to my parents place with the train tonight, and will stay there for almost two weeks! Cant wait! Proper food and all of my family being together *tears in my eyes* ;) Will be great!

What will the rest of you do for easter?
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #103: Mar 29, 2007 02:03:58 pm
      not too much. i usually go to church then i just hang with friends the rest of the day. nothing is open so we can walk the streets without being looked at weird by the old shop keepers dusting their porches. no ofense to anyone to does that, as long as u don't give me or me mates a dirty look. ;D
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #104: Mar 29, 2007 04:56:06 pm
      Im going to my parents place with the train tonight, and will stay there for almost two weeks! Cant wait! Proper food and all of my family being together *tears in my eyes* ;) Will be great!

What will the rest of you do for easter?

Here's my agenda

Good Friday: compulsory Fish for tea try and wrestle a sausage off the dog when the missus isn’t looking settle down eating hot cross buns whilst watching Spartacus.
      Saturday: Round the Asda Shopping (again!) Watch The Reading game on the PC then off for a night out.
      Easter Sunday: Stuff face with chocolate I only eat it because McCoy’s crisps haven’t brought out an Easter egg yet and because I have got the munchies from being on the ale last night. Take my dog Paisley on a long walk round New Brighton, settle down eating hot cross buns and watch the Great Escape.
      Easter Monday: Now the action really starts! , Wander round garden centres with wife even though we haven’t got a garden big enough to plant anything. Visit relatives, have argument, leave relatives and come home. Settle down eating hot cross buns and watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

God it sounds terrible I think I will stay in work.;D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #105: Mar 29, 2007 06:12:00 pm
      Wifes away on a Hen weekend ;D..............Get in.................   :( Bugger shes leaving me in charge of the kids.................... .  >:D perhaps I could send them round Glenbucks to liven up his weekend

Cant wait eat what we like ;D
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #106: Mar 29, 2007 06:26:27 pm
      perhaps I could send them round Glenbucks to liven up his weekend

I will be having all the excitement i can handle thanks anyway though mate ;D
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #107: Mar 30, 2007 06:47:09 pm
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #108: Mar 30, 2007 08:29:55 pm

My dog Paisley came from a litter fathered by a dog called Shankly so it seemed the natural way to go. The joy i have taking him for a walk passing a blue nose in his Chang shirt and being able to shout Paisley, i think i might call my next dog five times and really do there heads in. ;D
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #109: Mar 30, 2007 09:44:10 pm
      My dog Paisley came from a litter fathered by a dog called Shankly so it seemed the natural way to go. The joy I have taking him for a walk passing a blue nose in his Chang shirt and being able to shout Paisley, I think I might call my next dog five times and really do there heads in. ;D

:laughing-smiley-014:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #110: Mar 30, 2007 10:20:33 pm
      I'm off on hols tomorrow after I've watched the Match of course, going to the Lake District, it will probably rain all week!!!!! :(
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #111: Mar 30, 2007 11:12:05 pm
      I'm off on hols tomorrow after I've watched the Match of course, going to the Lake District, it will probably rain all week!!!!! :(

I've gone to the Lake District, quite nice there in the summer swimming in the lakes ;D. Have not been for ages though, dog nearly got swept away last time
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #112: Mar 31, 2007 09:00:42 am
      My dog Paisley came from a litter fathered by a dog called Shankly so it seemed the natural way to go. The joy I have taking him for a walk passing a blue nose in his Chang shirt and being able to shout Paisley, I think I might call my next dog five times and really do there heads in. ;D

I've a dog called Paisley also mate, I usually put a Liverpool key fob on his collar - he looks cool as fcuk. (got him 10 years ago from RSPCA - think he was fathered  during a doggy gang bang !!)
      Been trying to get a Paisley key fob, but can't find one anywhere.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #113: Mar 31, 2007 09:21:15 am
      http://www.jrhenterprises.co.uk/index.html?target=p_268.html&lang=en-us
      Been trying to get a Paisley key fob, but can't find one anywhere.

says they will be doing them soon? got my eye on a new mouse mat

http://www.jrhenterprises.co.uk/index.html?target=p_268.html&lang=en-us
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #114: Mar 31, 2007 05:06:06 pm
      cheers for that mate.  ;)

Quick Reply