Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

FA Cup Final 2006

Read 13386 times
      scouse hunny
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 49 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #23: May 13, 2006 09:33:27 pm
      what a match
      i honestly thought that west ham had us, i aint got a voice left now after all that screamin.
      stevie g r man did us proud again, what a man.
      i think its lookin very rosie for next season, we have the god fowler as well.
      well done lads
                           from scouse hunny
      ________________________ _________________
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE LFC REDS 4 EVA
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #24: May 14, 2006 09:30:02 am
      What a game, Stevie was imense, i feel for west ham they played brilliantly, Me mate nearly collapsed from nerves!!
      Tony the Hammer
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      West Ham thoughts from yesterday
      Reply #25: May 14, 2006 11:16:39 am
      I have posted this in another topic as well but I suppose it belongs in this one.

Just wanted to say from a West Ham perspective that as disappointed as I am to have lost yesterday I am consoled by the fact that it was to a proper football club and not those plastic Russians from West London for example. Yesterdays game epitimised all that is good about our 2 clubs. Football played in the proper way. No diving or cheating. Goals. More importantly two sets of the best supporters, bar none, in England.
      As for the game, we went to Cardiff yesterday not really expecting to beat the reigning European Champions and determined to enjoy the day. We had had the awful pressure of the play-off finals for the past 2 years at Cardiff and this was different. There was no Premiership place to play for and UEFA Cup football was guaranteed whatever. So to find ourselves 2-0 up was dreamland to say the least. Good goal from Cisse. Then that man Stevie G. He is awesome. I am SO glad he is English and you are so lucky to have him at your club. We were amost as chuffed as you that he did not join the Russians last summer. He is 5 times the player Lampard is.
      Then we got a fluke goal from Konch and started to think that perhaps it was our day. 4 minutes of injury time signalled - then that man again. What a goal. Two keepers would not have stopped that shot.
      We had a glorious chance to win it when Reina had tipped Reo-Cokers header onto the post, but Harewood could hardly walk, let alone position his body to finish the chance. So to penalties. To be honest you have so many big game players and we have kids. We sort of knew that we would lose that shoot-out. So, well done Liverpool. It was a pleasure to have participated in what they are saying is the best post-war final since the Matthews final in 1953. There can only be one winner on the pitch and it was you. Off the pitch both Liverpoool FC and West Ham United FC are BOTH winners. Good luck next season.
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #26: May 14, 2006 12:18:40 pm
      REINA, oh that me have some pepe ;D
      oby192
      • On Trial

• 4 posts | -1 
      best fa cup eva
      Reply #27: May 14, 2006 06:59:39 pm
      all blue noses are sh*t eads, " u got lucky" did we F**k we are the best an every team knowsit. Mourinho is shitin imself because of us, we WILL win the COMMUNITY SHIELD.
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #28: May 14, 2006 09:10:00 pm
      We played extremley sloppy yesterday! worst we have played all season! but i take nothing away from those wonderballs from stevie g and cisses wasnt half bad either!  its goes to show liverpool are the most amazing team ever, considering the way we played yesterday we are fantastic to have played in that way and come home with the cup! sorry hammers, you played well but we do have that edge on you !!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
      MotherShip
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #29: May 15, 2006 02:40:27 pm
      What a final :!:   Full credit to the Hammers they gave us a great game and "maybe" just "maybe" deserved to nick it.  But thankfully we have the Great One and he pulled it off yet again.

What is it with Liverpool, finals and penalities.  I saw them in Dortmund against Alaves and against Birmingham!  They're gonna give us all heart attacks :P

Can't wait till next season now, Chelsea better enjoy that trophy casue I reckon its coming to the Red party of Merseyside next season.

Now for the World Cup!  Gerrard for captain :D
      leeboy
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #30: May 16, 2006 09:25:06 pm
      This 3-3 lark is playing havoc with my nerves.......... :D  :D  :D
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #31: May 17, 2006 12:46:56 pm
      Quote from: "leeboy"

leeboy , aged an extra 5 years on saturday, got to go to the

shops and buy a bottle of grecian 2000 and some false nails  ;)  ;)

i,ll have some more of that !!!
      blogGreen88
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      park city utah
      Reply #32: May 20, 2006 06:55:38 am
      This is a good talking about the park city utah!!I learn a lot more about park city utah here,I like it.
      I search Yahoo for long time and find here.By the way I found some content on another website about it.Also,you can find some other on it,such as judgment recovery or overeating or profilers.
      ;D!Good job and go on talking plz,boys :)
      Football Mental
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #33: May 20, 2006 05:48:57 pm
      The best FA CUP FINAL EVER!  That's all I expect of Liverpool. Gerrard is a god!

---------------------------------------------------------
      WORLD CUP SONG:

http://www.myspace.com/11men
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #34: May 20, 2006 06:23:08 pm
      Great final well sh*t ones self with only a min to go but our never say die attitude shone through again well done lads and unlucky to a very good West ham side, Gave us a cracking game .
      rEdGiRl
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #35: May 20, 2006 09:35:54 pm
      What a game!!! We are undoubtably the best!  ;D  

as ya say gopher aged 5 years @ least :roll:  Istanbul all over again, well worth it tho ay m8!!!!.

the atmospere was electric in Cardiff West Ham fans wer sound, definately got alot of time 4 'em, no trouble just a whole load of congrats after the game. Thank God 4 r Stevie, he is just incredible :!:  definately wud av bin a different story if r legend wasnt playin and Reina was a star 2!!!

Cant wait till next season. COME ON REDMEN!!!!. U know that premiership titles ours!   ;)
      dscgirl23
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #36: May 25, 2006 09:31:30 pm
      An unbelivible game!
      A bad a start and a good finish!
      I hope they can win premier league next season?!
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #37: May 26, 2006 06:46:00 am
      dscgirl no hope about it we will it's been to long in coming and i for 1 think given the right buys we've got a fantastic chance. Should be a great season
      P.S whos the picture of in your avatar?just wondering.
      andy b
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #38: May 26, 2006 04:07:06 pm
      Quote from: "gopher"
      Quote from: "leeboy"

leeboy , aged an extra 5 years on saturday, got to go to the

shops and buy a bottle of grecian 2000 and some false nails  ;)  ;)

i,ll have some more of that !!!
      Gopher, I got some just for men for my birthday yesterday, you can have it for 50p. :P

Quick Reply