Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Liverpool V's Sheff. Utd

Read 8220 times
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: Liverpool V's Sheff. Utd
      Reply #46: Feb 25, 2007 11:54:08 pm
      He is though. He thinks everyone is wrong except him and everything should go his way. NO!!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #47: Feb 26, 2007 12:02:04 am
      Of course he does Nic! That's why it was so funny to see him squrm.... ;) You would have laughed your head off!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #48: Feb 26, 2007 01:01:46 am
      Ohhhhh dammit. I got back at 9.45 last night and couldn't keep my eyes open, I had to go to bed.

Nevermind, we beat the Sheffield Scum!! (Dammit just remembered they beat Cardiff on April 14th last year.. I have a pic of me at that game wearing sunglasses and just in my t-shirt.. MAD).
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #49: Feb 26, 2007 01:47:50 am
      Ohhhhh dammit. I got back at 9.45 last night and couldn't keep my eyes open, I had to go to bed.

Nevermind, we beat the Sheffield Scum!! (Dammit just remembered they beat Cardiff on April 14th last year.. I have a pic of me at that game wearing sunglasses and just in my t-shirt.. MAD).

No, it was tonights MOTD. Showing highlights of todays games.
      All pics to the hot woman thread Nicola!!! ;) ;D :D :D
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #50: Feb 26, 2007 07:51:14 am
      Hey watt,hands off crouchie,otherwise my gf will be after you.;D!!! :D :D :D

Hes big enough for both of us  ;)
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #51: Feb 26, 2007 02:11:19 pm
      Did anyone watch Match Of The Day tonight? Mr Witchface Warnock was on as a pundit and he got proper grilled after the highlights of our game because of what he said about Gerrard, "claiming" a pen! Was comedy!!!!!! It totally proved him as a the biggest moaner ever!
      Fair do's to him though. When he was asked what he's learnt about the premiership since August. He said, "I've learned it's the place you want to always be. Going to great stadiums and hearing the fans.....you know, like Anfield and hearing You'll Never Walk Alone. Brilliant"

He's not all that bad is he.......... ;) ;D :D :D :D

Personally I hate Warnock,one of the biggest liars around,wouldn't believe him if he said grass was green,have go out side and check in case it had changed colour in last minute
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #52: Feb 26, 2007 10:40:35 pm
      Gerrard had a field day but then so did all our players. Rafa is a genius!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #53: Feb 26, 2007 11:56:27 pm
      ;D Kenny I do NOT belong in there!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #54: Feb 27, 2007 12:49:54 am
      ;D Kenny I do NOT belong in there!

Hang on a minute. Haven't you just won a cheerleading competion?..... ;) :D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #55: Feb 27, 2007 12:54:51 am
      Yep ;D ;D ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #56: Feb 27, 2007 01:09:35 am

Of course you did! Champions! Well done! So maybe you and your team do belong in there.... ;) :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6728 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #57: Feb 27, 2007 09:39:54 am
       Did the Argie wonder boy help us win 4-0 or would it have happened anyway?

I'd like to know that too?  down here they showed Fulham v Man Scum ???, Charlton V West ham >:( then Watford v Bluenoses :(. Only got to see the Highlights show on Monday night :)...so saw the goals but don't really know who was best on ground and just wanted to know how Mascherano got on as well as Speedy. Did they have good games? Has anyone taped it on DVD and put it on ebay? as I'd love to watch it. :food-smiley-005: :cool-smiley-027:
      « Last Edit: Feb 27, 2007 09:40:37 am by AussieRed »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #58: Feb 27, 2007 01:22:12 pm
      Did the Argie wonder boy help us win 4-0 or would it have happened anyway?

I'd like to know that too?  down here they showed Fulham v Man Scum ???, Charlton V West ham >:( then Watford v Bluenoses :(. Only got to see the Highlights show on Monday night :)...so saw the goals but don't really know who was best on ground and just wanted to know how Mascherano got on as well as Speedy. Did they have good games? Has anyone taped it on DVD and put it on ebay? as I'd love to watch it. :food-smiley-005: :cool-smiley-027:

Mascherano must of had a few words of advice from Rafa at half time because he came out in the 2nd half and took control of the midfield along with Ste Gerrard. He proberly did help us win 4 - 0 he kept things calm in midfield. Hope he stays longer than just 18 months
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #59: Feb 27, 2007 10:28:16 pm
      thanks for the info on the Argie boy genius....good to see that someone is going to give Alonso some competition...don't get me wrong..love Alonso...but too often goes missing in games or lacks focus...he's a  fantastic player but maybe JM is here for the longhaul and Rafa realises that XA maybe wanting a return to Spain?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6728 
      Reply #60: Feb 28, 2007 06:59:33 am
      cheers Ra Ra Rafa  :ernaehrung004: and Lester 76, you could be onto something there ???...but hope Xabi stays for life mate.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #61: Feb 28, 2007 12:35:19 pm
      Thats fine AussieRed, what bugs me the most is why have we signed JM for £1.5m i thought he was on loan for 18months or has he permanently moved to us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WN0BY2sxGA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6728 
      Reply #62: Mar 01, 2007 06:49:38 am
      Thats fine AussieRed, what bugs me the most is why have we signed JM for £1.5m I thought he was on loan for 18months or has he permanently moved to us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WN0BY2sxGA

don't know the answer to your questions Ra Ra Rafa, but I thought I read somewhere it was 10.5million pounds?? not sure......I must say thankyou for putting that youtube link on your post. I hadn't seen any of the game and was wondering how Mascherano got on. He seemed to be alright, breaking up the play on a few occasions and even went on a nice run from defense then thru the middle...if only he'd finished off with a killer ball to whoever was on his right flank.....but seems a good buy....hope he keeps it up..also got to see Rafa in a couple of interviews...brilliant.. so cheers  :ernaehrung004:Ra Ra Rafa.

Quick Reply