Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Liverpool V's Moanchester Urinals 12.45 3/3/07

Read 17805 times
      RED YOS 23
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts |
      Re: Liverpool V's Moanchester Urinals 12.45 3/3/07
      Reply #92: Mar 03, 2007 11:40:06 pm
      You manc bas**rds are so f*cking sad I almost feel sorry for you,but if your parents weren't brother and sister I suppose you would have turned out different.Go and get back in bed with your sister and save your dad the job.You will always walk alone.
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #93: Mar 03, 2007 11:56:31 pm
      You manc bas**rds are so f*cking sad I almost feel sorry for you,but if your parents weren't brother and sister I suppose you would have turned out different.Go and get back in bed with your sister and save your dad the job.You will always walk alone.

BEST.FIRST POST.EVERR!!!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,752 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #94: Mar 03, 2007 11:57:34 pm

quality 1st post Red Yos 23 ;D..welcome to the forum :ernaehrung004:....as for you United...do the words F**k off our site mean anything to you, you Manc b***ard :action-smiley-055: ???
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #95: Mar 04, 2007 12:25:50 am
      DONT BOMB IRAQ
      NUKE MANCHESTER
      « Last Edit: Mar 04, 2007 12:26:38 am by Ra Ra Rafa »
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #96: Mar 04, 2007 12:29:11 am
      well played today, cause we were the better side no contest.  i feel sorry for the midfield and maybe the defence, cause we made a big effort. Bellamy played very well imo and worked hard. I was a bit Surprised when rafa changed it, but i always trust rafa. He gets it right more than he gets it wrong. Crouch made a good impact when he came on. Jamie Carragher was outstanting today and proved he is world class, the two tackles on ronaldo and rooney were great.
      Im slighty disappointed with Mark Gonzalez, he probably needs more time to settle in and he is young to be fair. I thought Xabi Alonso played well and showed how important he is to the team, the guy is class. I love the way he gets balll on the midfield line (usually back to goal attacking)  and plays a quick ball left or right to start an attack.
               I thought we were good today/ yesterday  and lack of quality up front  cost us , hopefully we will be able to find the right players this summer. We have the midfield locked
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #97: Mar 04, 2007 12:42:32 am
      Yeh hopefull Eto'o but i think its 70 % 30 in Barca's favor, i think they will keep him after all. As for Gonzalez he has only started 9 Prem games and only played one whole game and that was against Sheff Utd last weekend.
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #98: Mar 04, 2007 01:56:09 am

quality 1st post Red Yos 23 ;D..welcome to the forum :ernaehrung004:....as for you United...do the words fu*k off our site mean anything to you, you Manc b***ard :action-smiley-055: ???
      Well said Aussie Red :action-smiley-035:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #99: Mar 04, 2007 03:30:04 am
      Ah fu*k the mancs! They're only good for one thing! And that's being jealous of us!!!
      Keep playing catch up you muppets!!!!!!!!!!! :D
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #100: Mar 04, 2007 04:05:34 am
      "I just generally think mufc is a better club that ours, their richer, have more support, better history, they've won the treble, they always seem to beat us these days,we havent won the league for like 17 years. I'm envious of them really, even our fans were better than ours today at anfield for gods sake. it was so quiet... and gerrard just doesnt look bothered anymore. wish we had a capt like gar neville."

??? ??? ??? ??? ???  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :o :o :o :o :o :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034:

Pay attention whoever wrote this load of complete and utter f***ing BOLLOCKS!!

1. I just generally think mufc is a better club that ours,  ???  >:( (Well f**k off and support them if that's what you really think you thick, short-sighted brainless retard. Are you blind?
      Our English record is superior as is our European trophy haul. (I can't believe I am trying to justify myself to a Liverpool fan or am I? Is this pr**k one of those typical glory hunters that scarpers when the going gets tough but claims he "loves the club with all his heart" when we are collecting trophies?)

2. "their richer"
      Really? (It's pronounced they're richer, dummy) and they're not!
      There are Glazer's personal qualities, which, according to various English newspapers, extend to rapaciousness, ruthlessness, meanness, megalomania, unflattering facial hair and a propensity, The Daily Mail says, for "wearing his trouser waistband ludicrously high." There is the way he is said to be saddling Manchester United with debt, using the team's assets to help secure some 265 million pounds ($490 million) in loans as part of the 790 million pound ($1.45 billion) takeover price.
      As far as anyone can tell, Glazer, 76, has never been to a Manchester United game, or possibly even to any soccer game. Which might not be so surprising, according to his sister Maria. "He has never liked sports," she told The Daily Mail. So the news that Glazer -- a man said to know so little about any kind of football that he once cheered for the wrong side during a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game (the team he owns!)- - was buying their beloved team was bound to upset people.

On the other hand...

"We have purchased the club with no debt on the club," said Gillett. "We believe in the future of the club, the future of the league, the new TV contracts are outstanding and we are proud to be a part of it. They confirmed they will make funds available, both for team strengthening and the building of the club's new stadium in Stanley Park. They said the club would consider selling the naming rights to the new stadium.
      Gillett added: "If the naming rights are worth one great player a year in transfer spending, we will certainly look at that as a serious option."
      But both Gillett and Hicks vowed to safeguard the legacy of the club and leave Parry and manager Rafa Benitez to do their jobs. A club statement earlier confirmed that a deal had finally been done after a three-year search for new owners.
      It said: "Liverpool FC today announced that the board have agreed the terms of an offer for the club from Mr George Gillett and Mr Tom Hicks.  ;) :)

3. Better history?  ??? Here's the facts... ::)
      Liverpool have won more Football League titles (18 v 15), European Cups (5 v 2), UEFA Cups (3 v 2), League Cups (7 v 2), European Super Cups (3 v 1), and Charity/Community Shields (15 v 15) than any other English team. The only major competition Liverpool haven't won the most times is the FA Cup (7 v 11), that record being held by Manchester United. These stats include 2 Trebles in 1984 & 2001 and a League and FA Cup "Double" in 1986.

4. They always seem to beat us these days...
      So far this decade United have won seven and lost five of the 14 league meetings, obviously drawing two.
      (For those thick enough to say..."They always seem to beat us these days...") I think not always. :angry-smiley-034:  ::)

Next.
      5. We havent won the league for like 17 years...
      It's taking them a long time to catch us like then isn't it? I mean like people who can't get their facts right like innit ya know what I mean bruvva need to give some RESPECT to those who do. Like. :-*

6. I'm envious of them really,

If you didn't read my reply to your 1st statement here it is again..."F**K OFF, we don't need you.

7. even our fans were better than ours today at anfield for gods sake.
      Eh?  our fans were better than ours? You are a retard! Our fans are always better. Full stop. Capital letter. Anfield starts with a CAPITAL A you muppet. How did you actually type such a long post or did you get mummy to do it for you? (She needs to get a baby-sitter and go back to night school).

8. it was so quiet
      The volume button on the remote control is the triangle with the + sign on the right. It gets louder if you push it. See? (Sorry, hear?) ::)

9. and gerrard just doesnt look bothered anymore.
      I think you are from another planet, not once did I see Gerrard reading a paper, chillin on a sunbed or eating a pie, rolling a fag or having a pint. You really should go to Specsavers.

10. wish we had a capt like gar neville."
      What? With a kick in the nuts.  :o :o :o Gerrard has balls mate, not nuts. Don't insult ANYONE on this forum with a statement like that, he is our captain and not a million Nevilles would make a fraction of him.

And now I've corrected you on 10 points pack your bags and f**k off down the M62 to Mancsville, they need people who are just another till transaction to pay off their debts. :action-smiley-027:
      « Last Edit: Mar 04, 2007 09:38:03 am by RED1028 »
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #101: Mar 04, 2007 07:48:22 am
      and with that amazing post the case was closed....nice work fella!!!
      stev_17
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Reply #102: Mar 04, 2007 09:26:41 am
      gerrard not interested?????...fu*k off... I thought he got stuck in like everyone else and created alot for liverpool..........never say that again as if liveprool had finished at least one of the those chances they had it would have been a different game and im preety sure u wouldnt made such a stupid comment.
      « Last Edit: Mar 04, 2007 09:28:02 am by stev_17 »
      CrouchiesFrontTooth
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      • Liverpool Mad - End Of.
      Reply #103: Mar 04, 2007 11:03:07 am
      In my opinion, we can only blame ourselves for not scoring - simple as that.

We were the better side without doubt and the mancs were poor but at the end of the day, they were the team to score - something we couldn't do.

Goals win games. United demonstrated that theory yesterday.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #104: Mar 04, 2007 11:19:20 am
      Points to take from the match:

1) We need to practice corners more. We had 12 to Utd's 2, but I don't remember us troubling Van Der Sar once.

2) Bellamy is our best right winger at the moment. Pennant needs to go in the summer & Bellamy needs to play there until we get someone better.

3) Mark Gonzales needs to try & beat his man. I can't recall one time when he tried to go round Neville, always opting to play it inside.

4) If we don't kill the game, this can & will happen again. Utd's goal should've only been a consolation after the chances we had
      « Last Edit: Mar 04, 2007 11:20:53 am by EddieC »
      CrouchiesFrontTooth
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      • Liverpool Mad - End Of.
      Reply #105: Mar 04, 2007 11:25:53 am
      Points to take from the match:

1) We need to practice corners more. We had 12 to Utd's 2, but I don't remember us troubling Van Der Sar once.

2) Bellamy is our best right winger at the moment. Pennant needs to go in the summer & Bellamy needs to play there until we get someone better.

3) Mark Gonzales needs to try & beat his man. I can't recall one time when he tried to go round Neville, always opting to play it inside.

4) If we don't kill the game, this can & will happen again. Utd's goal should've only been a consolation after the chances we had
      Ditto - however I like Pennant! Keep him Rafa.
      RED YOS 23
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts |
      Reply #106: Mar 04, 2007 11:46:59 am
      I've just heard that Mark Gonzalez was contacted by Gary Neville's misses this morning,thanking him for kicking mongo in the nuts.Apparently mongo left her alone last night so she didn't have the usual 30 seconds of him slobbering on top of her.
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #107: Mar 04, 2007 11:49:08 am
      I've just heard that Mark Gonzalez was contacted by Gary Neville's misses this morning,thanking him for kicking mongo in the nuts.Apparently mongo left her alone last night so she didn't have the usual 30 seconds of him slobbering on top of her.
      :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #108: Mar 04, 2007 02:17:09 pm
      Don't be too hard on the Mancs lads, we need them, Without them who else would we have  to look down on with as much passion? When you  hate and despise anything as much as I hate and despise the Manc scum,  it makes the rest of your life like heaven, You know....... just like being in Anfield !
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #109: Mar 04, 2007 07:53:32 pm
      A day to forget, getting beat by the Manc Scum followed by a Funeral at 4.00
      intermixed by the perdictable stream of pathetic one syllable word text messages from small minded knobhead Scum.

R.I.P Jimmy
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #110: Mar 04, 2007 11:37:37 pm
      A day to forget, getting beat by the Manc Scum followed by a Funeral at 4.00
      intermixed by the perdictable stream of pathetic one syllable word text messages from small minded knobhead Scum.

R.I.P Jimmy

Sorry to hear that Venison.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #111: Mar 05, 2007 02:07:41 pm
      Cheers Redkenny

sh*t happens
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #112: Mar 05, 2007 03:55:29 pm
      The dust is settling and my hangover has lifted from Saturdays defeat and I must admit Carra did hit the nail on the head when asked by a reporter what was needed to get better results against the top three his reply was simply "better Player's". Defensively I thought we did well although Pepe should have done better with that free kick even if he did see it late, but to be honest we should have had the game won by the time that went in. All our problems seem to be in the oppositions half were we are not crafting enough genuine goal scoring chances and when we do we lack the class to convert them, not having a proven goal scorer is now costing us dear especially with the midfield not weighing in with nearly enough this season.
      I thought Bellamy was playing as well as anyone when Rafa subbed him, and that's a decision I still cant get my head round why leave Kuyt on who was clearly not having one of his better games and if iam being honest hasn't for a while now, for a player who was turning Vidic into the ground? Gonzalez looks like a player who doesn't seem to know what's expected of him, a player who we where told takes on defenders for fun and is like grease lightening so when he was faced with Gary Neville why did he try and pass the ball at every opportunity and not take the man on? The never-ending saga of Stevie G. on the right wing reared its head again and frankly I think contributed to us not finishing them off before they grabbed there late goal I honestly cannot see the benefit of playing him on the wing besides his crossing ability, but that alone is not a reason to take him out of the middle where we lose all his drive and influence. When Stevie is out on the wing we really need a lot more from our central pairing and I think they both failed to deliver Sissoko looked lost and gave the ball away far too often but considering how long he has been back maybe I'm being unfair on him, Xabi on the other hand puzzles me yes he has a pass as good as anyone, can shoot, and find that final killer ball but for me he is just too hit and miss he gives the ball away often and also isn't the best of tacklers and again doesn't score as much as he should. I honestly feel Momo’s and Xabi’s games are suffering because Gerrard is not playing alongside either of them, and that's the problem who would you drop to partner Stevie in the middle and how do you keep all those central midfielders happy?
      Good luck for Tuesday lads because nothing would help erase Saturdays result than for us to progress in the Champions league and go onto play the Manc’s again (preferably in the final) where we would get the result we deserve and they would get what's owed to them.

glebe17
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts | -1 
      Reply #113: Mar 05, 2007 04:05:39 pm
      I agree with everything Glenbuck said. But what annoys me also is the 12th ManU player in the commentary box - Andy Gray. I apologize now for dragging this up again, but f**k me, how can Sky not see how anti-Liverpool this man is. Everything Liverpool did on Saturday was credited to a ManU player. When Bellamy had a shot on goal, low and to Van Der Saar's right, just into the second half, Gray credited Neville with the shot. It's time for Gray to go. (Go and F**K himself). The loss was very hard to take, especially in the late manner the goal was scored, but to have to listen to Andy Gray going on and on and on about how good ManU did this and how well they do that. They played badly and robbed us of a draw at the minimum.

Andy Gray - f**k off!!  :-[  :-[

(Apologies for the language!!)
      « Last Edit: Mar 05, 2007 04:08:58 pm by glebe17 »
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #114: Mar 05, 2007 04:20:29 pm
      I agree with everything Glenbuck said. But what annoys me also is the 12th ManU player in the commentary box - Andy Gray. I apologize now for dragging this up again, but f**k me, how can Sky not see how anti-Liverpool this man is. Everything Liverpool did on Saturday was credited to a ManU player. When Bellamy had a shot on goal, low and to Van Der Saar's right, just into the second half, Gray credited Neville with the shot. It's time for Gray to go. (Go and F**K himself). The loss was very hard to take, especially in the late manner the goal was scored, but to have to listen to Andy Gray going on and on and on about how good ManU did this and how well they do that. They played badly and robbed us of a draw at the minimum.

Andy Gray - f**k off!!  :-[  :-[

(Apologies for the language!!)

Im glad its not just me thought i was getting paranoid after his latest efforts on Saturday the bitter blue Shrek alike seems to be finding it harder to keep his biased opinions to himself.
      He is now spoiling some matches so much for me that i have even thought of complaining to Sky but they will only twist it and say you only hate him because he's a bitter blue b**tard....Well of course it is! ???

Quick Reply