Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

WWE

Read 270690 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Re: WWE
      Reply #1610: Jul 15, 2013 02:03:26 am
      AJ retains her divas title.

Another good battle between her and Kaitlyn and gotta say that the black widow submission move is one of the best moves out there right now.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1611: Jul 15, 2013 02:43:16 am
      Ryback beats Jericho.

Del Rio beats Ziggler via DQ after AJ hits Del Rio with her diva's title.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1612: Jul 15, 2013 03:12:52 am
      Cena still not done squashing more deserving wrestlers. Happy days!
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #1613: Jul 15, 2013 04:00:01 am
      Still, I have a feeling Orton will win it as rumours are Bryan is set for a title match at Summer Slam anyway.

Can't say I'm happy but I am right  ;D

WHC MITB is the most reliable match for entertainment, three great matches in a row. Guess because it's guys trying to make a name for themselves.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1614: Jul 15, 2013 02:50:34 pm
      That Cena v Henry match was a joke. Can't believe they're still trying the whole "can Cena lift..." when we all F***ing know he can. And then to have Henry tap out almost instantly after being put in the STF was just sh*t. Can't say I'm happy.

Orton winning the MITB is good to see him being backed by the company again. His in-ring ability has never been in question, it's just his motivation. Maybe the briefcase will be the kick start for him.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1615: Jul 15, 2013 03:37:06 pm
      That Cena v Henry match was a joke. Can't believe they're still trying the whole "can Cena lift..." when we all f**king know he can. And then to have Henry tap out almost instantly after being put in the STF was just sh*t. Can't say I'm happy.

Orton winning the MITB is good to see him being backed by the company again. His in-ring ability has never been in question, it's just his motivation. Maybe the briefcase will be the kick start for him.
      Amazing to think he's a 9 time World Champion, yet hasn't held either title in almost 2 years. Also still young enough to be around for another 10 years if he wanted, hopefully he is because they definitely aren't utilising him to the best of his abilities at this moment. Always respect him for putting other guys, while in his prime, instead of hogging the spotlight like a certain other individual.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1616: Jul 16, 2013 01:39:10 am
      Mark Henry in the ring

Crowd: "you tapped out, you tapped out, you tapped out"

Henry: "I did tap out, he'd make all of y'all tap out to"

:lmao:

Gotta love Mark Henry
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1617: Jul 16, 2013 01:54:13 pm
      What more can Ziggler do?! Vince has been trying to get Del Rio over forever now, while he has the showoff as the SD equivalent to D Bryan and sends him to the midcard to face Big E at SS. Who will Del Rio face then? Christian would be a good option if he isn't doing anything else.

Little sidenote: It's pretty funny to think Bryan and Cena are dating the Bella twins :laugh:
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1618: Jul 16, 2013 06:26:27 pm
      An exceptionally good RAW with an ending that dragged on forever until Daniel Bryan finally saved it. I must admit though Brooklyn to me just seemed to be trying to copy the New Jersey crowd from the RAW after 'Mania.

Anyway the show opened with Brad Maddox who I've said many a time is great. His arrogance, attitude and all round mannerisms have me in stitches. He really could be the greatest GM of RAW of all time. Unfortunately though within about five minutes of him hitting the ring, Cena got involved and tried to crack a joke that failed miserably. Why does he still try it? Maddox gives Cena free range for SummerSlam by allowing him to pick his opponent, Cena makes some other stupid jokes and tries to get the crowd on by making references to old names like Dok Hendrix (Michael Hayes) and Dutch Martell (Zeb Coulter in today's world). Orton then makes an appearance, briefcase in hand, saying how Cena won't be champ for long because he's gonna cash in but Cena won't see it coming. Then, for reasons best be known to the WWE themselves, Fandango makes some appearance saying how he'll be WWE champion. Ah well, Maddox makes the match of Orton v Fandango to open up RAW.

The match between the two was a F***ing belter though. Fandango really looked like he could hang with Orton, who is one of the best the WWE has on it's roster. It really has been pushed Fandango as one to look to the future, probably though when he's dropped the Fandango gimmick because that doesn't sit right for a WWE champion. Orton did eventually pick up the victory. Crowd tried ruining it with their chants but in the end bought into the match, that's how good it was.

Backstage we see Ziggler kicking AJ to the curb. Full fledged babyface run now and a rather obvious Langston v Dolph feud set up. As long as we don't end up with the mixed tag match of Ziggler & Kaitlyn against Langston & AJ at any point on RAW I'll be happy (ish). If it's on SmackDown then fine, I don't watch that. Just not on RAW please.

Back from the break and Mark Henry is in the ring. He gives Cena credit for beating him. As I said last night, the "you tapped out" chant being responded with "yeah I did tap out, he'd make all of y'all tap out as well" was impromptu genius. I said it on here, the promos that interact with the crowd are more natural and don't come across as a rehearsed bunch of sh*t. Henry is as good as any on the mic. Still can't believe they had him lose at Money In The Bank.

Then though, the Shield attack Henry. Why, I'm not so sure yet other than to maybe give Henry a face run and maybe to show everybody that the WWE is still backing the Shield despite them being on the pre-show the night before. It was the same old story with them though, come through the crowd, attack and three man power bomb. Henry put up a good fight and it took Roman Reigns' spear to knock him down. All in all, it continued the impressive start to RAW.

Another backstage segment now, this time with Brad Maddox on the phone to his mam. That alone made me laugh. Jericho then appears and Brad makes the match from ten years earlier - Y2J v RVD. Can't go wrong with that can you?

Next we get told it's a Money In The Bank rematch between Ziggler and Del Rio except it's not quite a rematch because this one isn't for the World Heavyweight Title. But that didn't take anything away from the match itself because for my worth, it was better than the Money In The bank bout. Ziggler took some of his typical brilliantly executed bumps, Del Rio continued his aggressive nature and the crowd finally stopped being dickheads and actually got into the match straight away. I found the ending great. Ziggler hits the Fameasser, goes for the win but before the ref can even get to one the bell rings. It's AJ. Dolph distracted, Del Rio hits that side kick to the head and gets the win. AJ attacks Dolph in the ring, Big E gets involved and it results in the Big Ending before AJ gives an unconscious Dolph a kiss.

This RAW is boss!!!

"What's Up?" Here's R-Trtuh. The one time the crowd can get involved in the right manner and they hardly responded with the "What's Ups". Then the lights go out and the Wyatt Family appear on the titantron. It's the same as last week, lantern lit - "we're here" - lantern blew out. Then the best theme music in today's wrestling. I love it. The Wyatt Family come out, lantern (relit) gets blown out while Bray sits in his rocking chair. The arena lights come on and Harper/Rowan again attack. They throw Truth out the ring while Bray enters.

Bray then gives a disturbing yet captivating promo. He talks in riddles but is still great to watch and listen to. Again the crowd tried to bury it with the usual "what" chants but Bray just killed them and forced them to shut up. I think there was about three or four people doing the "Husky Harris" chants when they first came down to the ring as well.

Truth jumps back on the apron with a chair in hand, he wants Wyatt. Bray accepted and destroyed him (with a little help from Rowan and Harper). RAW just keeps getting better. The segment ended with Wyatt saying "you are not the Truth we seek" and he told Kane to "follow the buzzards". Whatever that means is anyone's guess but Bray Wyatt is still great.

Yaaaaaaaay it's voting time on the WWE app to see who faces the "Real Americans". Choices are The Usos, Tons of Funk or Prime Time Players. Gotta say that I am happy that the tag teams are actually being given names again. Rather than "Swagger and Cesaro" against "Brodus Clay and Tensai" it''s potentially Real Americans against Tons of Funk. As it worked it was Jey and Jimmy Uso who "won" the vote.

Zeb's promo slagging off Brooklyn was great again. It goes against the PG-WWE that's what makes it so great.

The match itself didn't get enough time but they made the most of it and the Uso's winning cleanly is potentially putting them back in line for another tag team title match. The Uso's are great. Swagger and Cesaro could be as well.

And here comes Mr (Blue) Money In The Bank Damien Sandow. He's got a match up against Christian. Two great men in the ring, both probably still suffering from their ladder matches the night before could explain the short-length of the match. The outcome is inexplicable though. Why have Sandow win on Sunday then lose on Monday? That's the way booked Ziggler when he was holding the briefcase, just constantly lose. Hopefully they have Sandow win a match or two on the run.

End of the match saw Cody Rhodes come down and attack Sandow, still smarting from his "best friend" pushing him off the ladder the night before obviously. The fans got behind Cody's face turn which is surprising in today's WWE. Most face turns are met with disdain. Looking like another SummerSlam match up this one.

Some bollocks involving Vickie being annoying looking for people to sign a petition. Still not entertaining despite what Vince McMahon tells me.

One of the Bella's against the ugly Funkadactal. The Funk bird won.

Best way to forget that match is to get CM Punk out. He comes out, he wants Heyman and he wants Lesnar. Well he gets both. Heyman delivers one of the best promos of the year, making it very personal between him and the "best in the world". Lesnar and Punk ended up brawling where both look strong. Punk constantly fought back despite getting the sh*t kicked out of him. Eventually Lesnar hits the F5 on Punk on the announce table. Heyman and Lesnar piss off up the ramp, Punk tries to climb back to his feet. And we've got another SummerSlam match up here.

And still this episode of RAW is getting better and better and better.

After that we get Maddox, Triple H and Steph in the GM's office. Maddox thinks he's doing a great job (HE IS!!!) The power couple say that Vince won't be happy that Maddox has allowed Cena to pick his own opponent for the second biggest ppv the WWE has. (I thought it was the Rumble but Triple H sees it differently).

Last match of the night sees RVD defeat Y2J in yet another great match. Despite their age, these two men are still capable of putting on a great match - especially with each other. Rob Van Dam wins the match with his five star frog splash.

Then it was decision time for Cena. God it dragged on. He went through about five or six different possible opponents, none of whom he was gonna choose so why F***ing bang on about them? It was obvious that everybody wanted it to be Daniel Bryan, it was obvious that's who Cena was gonna choose so why not just say that in the first place?

Anyway, at last he got round to naming Bryan and the crowd erupted for him.

Apart from Cena at the top and end of the show, RAW was great.

And we may already have at least half the SummerSlam card booked :laugh:
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1619: Jul 16, 2013 06:53:20 pm
      No cheap pop mentioning the Brooklyn Brawler from Cena either with the guy shown multiple times on the stage. Mick Foley would not be proud.

BTW Maddow is a F***ing gem of a GM. Best since the guy he seems to be modelled after. Eric Bischoff.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1620: Jul 17, 2013 02:07:31 am
      I'd never want a PPV spoiled, but http://www.reddit.com/user/Dolphins1925/submitted/ has correctly predicted every result of the last 5 PPV's. Says he isn't employed, but has a soild source within the company.

Wish i knew this sooner, you can bet on WWE matches now!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1621: Jul 17, 2013 08:20:10 pm
      BTW Maddow is a F***ing gem of a GM.

He really is isn't he?

Without doubt my fave non-wrestling figure right now.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,564 posts | 1549 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1622: Jul 19, 2013 06:07:03 pm
      Man I'm beginning to hate Cena and Cenation

I'm not sure who decided the entire WWE roster had to stand for Cena to oooh and aaah at his pleasure whilst taking the pick of the lot, but it was a very bad move. I think the PTB are running with the polarising views Cena brings to the arena, which is a pity, because he's not bad as a heel. Not sure how much say Cena has in his image, but he needs a reality check if he thinks it can last. He's boring, predictable, and quite sickeningly patronising

Maddox is great, genuinely funny guy. Funnier even than Ry Back's look at me I'm tough outfit.

AJ continues to annoy the f@ck out of me, and I was hoping Ziggler was going to cuff her one

What's happened to Ricardo Rrrrrrrrrodrrrrriguez?

dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1623: Jul 20, 2013 12:16:38 pm
      Chris Jericho        ✔ @IAmJericho

So long to @WWE for now…2013 was one of my favorite in ring yrs ever! Thx for always sticking w Y2J & see u on the road soon w @FOZZYROCK!
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1624: Jul 20, 2013 04:42:54 pm
      A lot of talk about Stone Cold's return. He said himself in an interview recently that he's feeling good and would definitely listen to an offer. Also said it would require him being back in full training for a good few months so getting a deal done around now would make sense so he can schedule ahead of time. With the amount of time he's had out the ring to rehab all his injures, he should be in great shape.

Don't like the idea of him coming back to face Triple H, Rock, Brock or anyone that's not CM Punk. That match has to happen. They would both make it a kick ass feud, much like Punk and Jericho did leading to their WM match.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1625: Jul 20, 2013 05:57:27 pm
      A lot of talk about Stone Cold's return. He said himself in an interview recently that he's feeling good and would definitely listen to an offer. Also said it would require him being back in full training for a good few months so getting a deal done around now would make sense so he can schedule ahead of time. With the amount of time he's had out the ring to rehab all his injures, he should be in great shape.

Don't like the idea of him coming back to face Triple H, Rock, Brock or anyone that's not CM Punk. That match has to happen. They would both make it a kick ass feud, much like Punk and Jericho did leading to their WM match.

I seen this and my initial thought was F***ing great, Stone Cold is back.

But thinking about it being against Punk that would have him lose to Rock at this year's Rumble, then Taker at this year's Mania, potentially Lesnar at this year's SummerSlam and then Stone Cold at next year's Mania because at the end of the day if Stone Cold comes back for "one more match" he's gonna win it. They wouldn't allow him not to win. Same with Rock for his "once in a lifetime match", they couldn't refuse him the win.

Punk losing to four (certainly three) major stars of the past doesn't do much for his "best in the world" mantra.

Great match without doubt but it'd do nothing for Punk just like losing to Rock and Taker have done nothing for him.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1626: Jul 24, 2013 12:06:11 pm
      Monday's RAW was alright I thought.

Opening the show with Maddox calling Cena down to sign the contract for his match against Bryan at SummerSlam. The more build that match is getting, the more I'm convinced Bryan is gonna win. Maddox really played Bryan down as having no chance because of his size. Basically he said that Cena had chosen an easy option in picking Bryan. Cena then went on one of his usual speeches where he rattles off some names for the past for a cheap pop, once again didn't really work. Bryan came down and the place erupted. That's how you get over Mr Cena. Ends up with Maddox booking Bryan in a series of matches later on tonight against mystery opponents so Bryan can prove he deserves to be the number one contender.

The first match of the night is Sheamus against Del Rio with Sheamus really selling that bad leg he got at Money In The Bank. Del Rio did focus on it but not half as much as he did Ziggler's head at Payback. It was a good match from both but it didn't have any real magic to it at the same time. There was nothing riding on the match but it was still good. Del Rio won it anyway by hooking Sheamus' bad leg so he couldn't get any power to kick out of the roll up. Solid opening.

Backstage Booker T and Teddy Long argue about the SmackDown general manager's job that they both got overlooked for. And whoever that blonde bird conducting the interview was, was F***ing stunning.

Next up is Christian against Titus O'Neal. Titus looked really good on his todd, I think a singles push will be on the cards sooner or later...meaning we lose another tag team. But they had Christian win the match with kill switch. Again the match was good without the magic. I also struggle to see what benefit this match has to either man in all honesty. If O'Neal won then yeah or if Christian beat an already established main eventer then yeah but otherwise it served no real purpose.

Quick review of Ryback "injuring" Jericho the other night. Or in reality, Jericho moving on to Fozzy for a couple of months. And now we've got Ryback backstage playing a bullying character. It's a character that should work for him but not after a few weeks of being a little crying bi*ch. WWE logic, can't fault it can you?

Henry then delivers a good promo in the ring about the Shield. He's on a great run with this mic work, he's just exceptional. The Shield respond by coming to the ring and once again eventually overpower Henry until the Uso's make the save. I hope to F**k we don't get a Mark Henry & Uso's against the Shield at SummerSlam. It doesn't excite me unfortunately but Ambrose beating Henry for the US Title and another good outing between the Uso's and Reigns/Rollins for the tag team titles would excite me. It'd give Ambrose a big individual victory and another excellent performance to add credibility to the tag team gold.

Again backstage and Bryan tells Cena not to get involved in his matches tonight.

Ziggler goes over against Darren Young in what was another meaningless yet good match. At the end of the match Langston tries to attack Dolph but Dolph outsmarts and outpaces Big E and does a runner practically unscathed. I like the feud between the two but I'd like to some mic work being put into it, especially on Ziggler's part.

MizTV to big the up the new divas show. With all due respect, could this be any more boring? The divas show doesn't interest anyone, the Miz doesn't interest anyone and them together don't interest anyone. Even that Eva Marie bird slapping Jerry Lawler didn't make it worth watching.

Big of a "slip" up on behalf of one of the Bella's though.

Backstage Triple H takes the piss out of Maddox for not respecting Bryan as a competitor. Basically it comes to the point that because Bryan isn't your typical 6"5 built like a brick shithouse, he's not fancied as a WWE champ by Vince. Triple H leaves, Steph comes into the segment with an idea. It sounds exactly like they did with Vickie, which isn't entertaining. Let Maddox be the gem he is.

Little video package of the Wyatt Family who aren't on tonight's show. They haven't lost all hope in this angle already have they?

Rhodes against Fandango bring us back to the wrestling side of things but the crowd were dead for this match unfortunately. Sandow's on commentary as well just to further his feud with Rhodes. Rhodes hits a F***ing crazy moonsault. I don't even think Fandango was expecting it, cos it looked like he saw it coming and just lied down to save Rhodes from a serious injury. Despite the interference from Sandow, Cody still picks up the win. I don't mind this result, it helps get Cody over as a face and the Fandango hype died a long time ago.

Punk and Heyman deliver another great promo. And it's been confirmed that Punk will face Lesnar at SummerSlam. The interaction between Punk and Heyman is great, comes from a genuine mutual respect for each other.

RVD against Barrett is yet again another good match without the spark. I know Van Dam has only just come back but a win for Barrett against him could of raised Wade's stock no end. But again the former Nexus leader is being forced to job. RVD is still over no matter where he performs though, he's just one of those likable characters.

Main event time and first up is Bryan against Swagger. It's a good, short match with Bryan winning, much to the joy of the crowd. Bryan's next opponent is Swagger's team-mate, Antonio Cesaro. This was a great, long match. Cesaro really is too good to be ignored by the WWE. Bryan just continues to get better and better and better. The end sequence was brilliant. His third opponent is Ryback. It's a good match and ends via DQ when Ryback puts Bryan through a table that's been set up outside the ring.

Of course the night ends with Cena coming to Bryan's rescue and challenging Ryback to a tables match next week. Erm...why? F***ing waste of time that match will be. Oh yeah and Bryan is gonna face Kane next week and all due to Vince pushing Maddox into making that match. Just annoys me that Cena has to steal the spotlight as usual.

All in all it was a good RAW in terms of match quality and development of the majority of storylines but there wasn't much riding on too many of the matches which sort of lowered the attraction to the matches.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1627: Jul 26, 2013 01:19:48 pm
      Shield's Backstage Heat
      There is currently heat on The Shield, which may explain why the group has recently fallen down the card.

In this week's (subscribers only) F4W Newsletter, Bryan Alvarez writes there have been various issues with the group over the last couple of months, most notably when Roman Reigns got into a loud backstage argument with Randy Orton over a screwed up spot in a match:

There was heat on the Shield in recent weeks. It was said that Rollins and Reigns were the two the office was upset with... Another WWE source said the issue with Reigns was that there was a house show tag match which Reigns and Randy Orton were in, and they botched up a spot and got into a shouting match about it backstage. A guy in Reigns' spot arguing with a guy in Randy Orton's spot is a great way to get massive heat on you.

Interestingly, Alvarez goes on to note that this ended up causing a power struggle of sorts backstage, with Vince McMahon and Triple H having different ideas about how to handle the situation.

Regardless of what happened, we were told that there was a power struggle of sorts in that Vince McMahon wanted people punished and Triple H didn't want them punished, so he was fighting to keep them strong on TV.

The story about the team facing issues with management and their fellow wrestlers isn't exactly new, but it is the first time specifics have come out. Ex-WWE writer Court Bauer claimed this recently on Live Audio Wrestling too. He noted that various people backstage had complained to him about Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Reigns “taking themselves and their gimmick too seriously.”

Like so many younger stars before them who were called up and promptly received big pushes and instant stardom, it seems Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns have been accused of developing egos and forgetting etiquette. 

Clearly, something is up with the group.

They went from main eventing Raw and SmackDown regularly to being thrown into matches with the Usos and even losing. While their credibility hasn't been ruined, they don't feel like the big deal that they used to be.

This is not only bad news for them, but for Raw. Without those guys running amok, WWE TV doesn't seem nearly as edgy as it once did. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1717025-update-on-the-shields-backstage-heat-argument-with-randy-orton
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1628: Jul 30, 2013 07:48:01 pm
      Total Divas is actually quite entertaining. Not into reality shows, but it does give a glimpse at what goes on behind the scenes at WWE so it's definitely worth the watch just for that alone.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1629: Aug 01, 2013 03:44:08 pm
      TNA have a new guy debuting tonight that they have been hyping for weeks now. Rumoured to be Tito Ortiz - he just signed to fight a MMA match with the Bellator promotion on the same network TNA airs on in America. Shame really, if it was anyone worthwhile i could have got back into it again.
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #1630: Aug 01, 2013 03:47:36 pm
      TNA have a new guy debuting tonight that they have been hyping for weeks now. Rumoured to be Tito Ortiz - he just signed to fight a MMA match with the Bellator promotion on the same network TNA airs on in America. Shame really, if it was anyone worthwhile i could have got back into it again.

The 'Huntington Beach Bad Boy' has clearly hit hard times since leaving the UFC  :) Got the right personality for WWE though.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #1631: Aug 01, 2013 05:46:25 pm
      The 'Huntington Beach Bad Boy' has clearly hit hard times since leaving the UFC  :) Got the right personality for WWE though.

He's "The People's Champ" now apparently although I don't think WWE will allow him to say that. They already have Rampage on the roster and Tito ain't going cheap for Viacom... Bellator will be down the toilet in 2 years tops
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1632: Aug 01, 2013 11:04:25 pm

Quick Reply