Trending Topics

Next match: Sevilla v LFC [Friendly] Sun 21st Jul @ 11:00 pm
      Fenway Park, Boston, USA

Today is the 20th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

WWE

Read 180056 times
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Re: WWE
      Reply #2425: Feb 10, 2015 11:42:47 pm
      It was the Seth Rollins d*ck pic ;D
      That smokin' new NXT diva though. Thanks, Seth ;)
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,594 posts | 316 
      Reply #2426: Feb 11, 2015 02:58:23 am
      That smokin' new NXT diva though. Thanks, Seth ;)

thanks to his fiance! ;D she posted it
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2427: Feb 11, 2015 01:11:28 pm
      thanks to his fiance! ;D she posted it
      Gotta Seth to thank for being such a douchebag. Taking that heel role a little seriously :laugh:

Can't wait for NXT Take Over tonight!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,932 posts | 1837 
      Reply #2428: Feb 12, 2015 10:13:05 pm
      Kevin Owens is a monster.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2429: Feb 13, 2015 12:38:58 pm
      Both scared and excited to see what happens when Zayn, Owens, Balor, Itami and Neville get promoted to the main roster.

The women's match totally stole the show at Take Over. Huge props to everyone at NXT for putting on such incredible wrestling shows. By far the best thing about WWE right now.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,932 posts | 1837 
      Reply #2430: Feb 23, 2015 01:58:22 am
      Fastlane has been sh*t.

This Uso v Kidd/Cesaro team is a belter though. The Uso's are almost incapable of having a bad match at this point.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,932 posts | 1837 
      Reply #2431: Feb 23, 2015 02:00:33 am
      Kidd and Cesaro win.

Can I just reiterate how good Tyson Kidd is?
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2432: Feb 23, 2015 11:13:26 am
      Well that was boring and predictable. Can't remember the last time I skipped through a pay-per-view so much.

Even in a non smarky crowd Reigns was being booed. Says a lot about him. He really has nothing going for him at all and is going to likely win the WM main event. Even The Miz deserved it more.
      Roddenberry
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,973 posts | 1584 
      Reply #2433: Feb 23, 2015 11:24:09 am
      It's almost like WWE still haven't learned their lesson.  Been watching some of the early Raws from 1994 & 1995.  Luger rarely gets decent reactions, except from a few kids in the crowd, his biggest pops have come when paired with another wrestler or saving a face.  Having said that, they weren't doing great work with the heels either, Ted Dibiase's stable has lots of heat, but aren't winning anything.  I can see why this product was sinking at the time, it seems like every other week some gimmick or other is trotted out, or you get half arsed squash matches.  Reminded me of how good a moaning, whining heel Owen Hart could be and how he consistently put on solid bouts.  Always thought I may have had rose-tinted spectacles about his ability, maybe not.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2434: Feb 23, 2015 09:13:08 pm
      This is why they need to stop micromanaging the wrestlers. Dean Ambrose would be the most over guy in the company if they let him be him.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=666001560171419
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,572 posts | 1125 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #2435: Feb 23, 2015 09:45:53 pm
      Enjoyed it, though ironically enough, I fwd through the Uso's match because I'm just not interested in their feud. Ironic because it was a great match apparently

Cody Rhodes - I mean Stardust - is doing a great job as the unhinged psycho.

Fair play to Bryan v Reigns too, that was a good match though primarily down to Bryan's skill.

Sorry but, I don't see Bray Wyatt as the new face of fear - he's too cuddly looking
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2436: Feb 24, 2015 12:08:03 pm
      No sure what was worse - Bryan doing his very best to put Roman over. Again. And by doing so making himself look absolute sh*t. Look at Cena, he loses once and turns it into a positive with all his 'I'll get you next time' crap. Why does Bryan have to make himself look weak?

Or the women in WWE getting less than a minute of in ring time. If there's one thing that proves just how out of touch and ancient Vince is, it's the fact that he and his lackeys will never see any woman as equal to the men. You'd think with Steph and all her 'empower women' sh*t she'd be pushing this like crazy. Heck, even the Bella's have publicly said the wouldn't want to be called up from NXT.

Oh, and Axel is entertaining as f**k.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,163 posts | 1351 
      Reply #2437: Feb 24, 2015 12:34:00 pm
      I'm really not enjoying WWE like I used to. I used to be a huge fan of the Divas part of WWE but that's gone to pot IMO. I bet it's frustrating for the Divas because they barely get any time to show off what they can do.

Since Raw got extended by another hour all it seems to be is talking, more talking and even more talking. I think there were only two matches in the first hour or so last night.

I agree with Rush about Wyatt. I cringed when I saw him trying to do the whole fear thing and challenge The Undertaker. I find myself skipping through most of an episode of Raw these days, sick of seeing Cena's "never give up" speeches and "I'll keep going until I do defeat you" blah blah blah.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2438: Feb 25, 2015 08:41:54 am
      Apparently enough was enough last night for AJ. Doubt we'll see any real changes tbh.

A.J. @WWEAJLee  ·  7 hrs 7 hours ago
      RT @StephMcMahon: Thank You @PattyArquette for having the courage to fight for #WomensRights on such a grand platform. #UseYourVoice

@StephMcMahon Your female wrestlers have record selling merchandise & have starred in the highest rated segment of the show several times,  And yet they receive a fraction of the wages & screen time of the majority of the male roster. #UseYourVoice

@StephMcMahon  ·  5h 5 hours ago
      Thank you @WWEAJLee, I appreciate your opinion.  #UseYourVoice

Vince McMahon @VinceMcMahon  ·  5h 5 hours ago
      We hear you. Keep watching.  #GiveDivasAChance
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,594 posts | 316 
      Reply #2439: Mar 02, 2015 07:12:27 am
      Nobody really wants to see a long divas match. They suck.

People just like complaining about the WWE. They turned the company into the biggest Heel so now people use any aspect they can complain about to hate on the company.

People use diva matches as bathroom breaks lets be real here ;D
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,163 posts | 1351 
      Reply #2440: Mar 02, 2015 10:20:11 am
      Nobody really wants to see a long divas match. They suck.

People just like complaining about the WWE. They turned the company into the biggest Heel so now people use any aspect they can complain about to hate on the company.

People use diva matches as bathroom breaks lets be real here ;D

Most of the male matches have been atrocious as of late. It's not about women having ridiculously long matches, its about them having a decent amount of air time. Their matches last a max of like 5 minutes whereas some shocking male nobodies get given 10-15.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,572 posts | 1125 
      Reply #2441: Mar 03, 2015 02:24:27 pm
      Is it me or does Roman Reigns have zero charisma on the mic?

That skit with Rollins was painful to watch

Hopefully his cousin can teach him some moves on owning the mic

xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2442: Mar 03, 2015 02:49:01 pm
      Is it me or does Roman Reigns have zero charisma on the mic?

That skit with Rollins was painful to watch

Hopefully his cousin can teach him some moves on owning the mic

You can't really teach charisma. Can only get better on the mic with some practice - like Bryan has come on leaps and bounds on the mic and is pretty great now. Difference between the two is Bryan is a genuinely likeable guy, Roman just has the looks and a couple years worth of being billed as a monster.

On unrelated news, I wonder if there will be any NXT guys being called up after 'Mania? With rumours of Uhaa Nation and Samoa Joe signing with the 'E soon, NXT is going to be stacked with talent and a few guys will likely have to be moved on.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,572 posts | 1125 
      Reply #2443: Mar 03, 2015 03:00:59 pm
      I miss NXT

After watching the rise of Neville, Owen, Zayn, and the rest I feel like WWE just kicked me out the door
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,932 posts | 1837 
      Reply #2444: Mar 03, 2015 05:11:16 pm
      Axelmania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,572 posts | 1125 
      Reply #2445: Mar 09, 2015 05:50:14 pm
      Two things they need to cut back on for me

1. These 'you can't win a title by disqualification' moves they keep pulling
      So why bother having them then? It's a weak-sauce way to get a feud going

2. Someone wins a match due to 'some type of interference'
      Again, this is a poor way of ratcheting up the feud o' meter

The real meat behind a feud is when one wrestler actually does beat another wrestler clean like. That makes interesting rivalries right there.

It's not like it's boxing, where you get to fight someone, what, 3 times max? So you lost cleanly on Monday night RAW - so what? Next week you can get to win cleanly

Sure keep the titles for pay per views, but these shenanigans they put over because their poster boy of the moment just can't be seen losing is ruining it all for me

Oh, and bring back CM Punk. Somehow
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2446: Mar 10, 2015 12:37:55 am
      WrestleMania just makes no sense this year.

Bryan is in the mid card and not even a singles match. The most over guy in the company being treated like he's nothing and for what exactly?

A guy that was pushed way too fast into the main event against a part timer that will likely be heading back to UFC.

Another match featuring a guy that hasn't wrestled in a year against a guy that is just too old now.

A stale as f**k Bray Wyatt  challenging another guy that's way past it that hasn't been seen since he looked out of his depth last time he wrestled.

Cena and Rusev will be typical CenaWinsLOL

Really don't care about anything in this year's card tbh. The only full time guys in the main matches are Wyatt and Reigns. That's just dumb.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,932 posts | 1837 
      Reply #2447: Mar 10, 2015 08:05:00 pm
      I think Bryan and Cena's matches make sense in the way that arguably the two biggest stars in the business today are challenging for mid-card titles. It gives those titles a bigger importance if top stars are going for them.

Since unifying the WWE and WCW Titles, top stars are at a loss if they're not challenging Brock. But now, Cena takes on the US champion (again)) giving that the "rub". Bryan competing for the Intercontinental Title gives that the "rub". Same way Sheamus holding the US Title did. Makes them feel more important, and if they don't win then whoever beats them is made to look a bigger star because of it - which is why Rusev should win at WrestleMania by pinning Cena cleanly.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2448: Mar 12, 2015 10:45:38 pm
      The guy making these 'Shitty Raw Recaps' is killing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zAlbzAinv4#ws
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 99 
      Reply #2449: Mar 24, 2015 04:11:51 pm
      If you haven't watched it - here's Wrestling Isn't Wrestling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA#ws

Quick Reply