Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Ticket Details: Liverpool v Atletico Madrid (Friendly) - Sat 8 Aug 2009

Read 18688 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: Ticket Details: Liverpool v Atletico Madrid (Friendly) - Sat 8 Aug 2009
      Reply #69: Aug 06, 2009 12:59:36 pm
      Good luck Lizzie, I'm sure you'll find something close to the ground.

Enjoy your birthday when you get out of work.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #70: Aug 06, 2009 09:34:02 pm
       :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah:

I'm absolutely gutted.  After all the planning and excitement of finally getting to Anfield for this match I can't make it after all.  Don't worry though folks there won't be an empty seat in the Kop, I've managed to sell my ticket to a mate at work, (face value of course).

Bless her, she's getting her fella to drive her from Mansfield, drop her at the ground then he's got to wander round town while she's enjoying the match.  Good man  ;D

Hope you all have a great time.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #71: Aug 07, 2009 04:25:27 pm
      Listen up gang I have been let down big time by a so called mate who has decided to p**s off to Spain on a bargin hol and gave our tickets to his brother who is taking his lad for his birthday,so if anyone hear's of a ticket for tomorrows game give us a shout please through the site or e-mail me...thanks.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #72: Aug 07, 2009 04:45:34 pm
      Sorry to hear you've been let down el batez, I'm sure you'd be able to pick one up relatively cheaply around the ground near to kick off you know  :-\

But if I do hear of one going, I'll let you know.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #73: Aug 07, 2009 04:59:53 pm
      Cheer's Cas I am fuming with my so called mate.

Quick Reply