Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Legend of Zelda Appreciation Thread

Read 1171 times
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Legend of Zelda Appreciation Thread
      Jul 04, 2009 07:57:17 am

Anyone else love all the games in the Zelda series?

The first one I ever played was Ocarina of Time, this has to be one of the greatest games of all time. The graphics and plot were fantastic, and the sheer depth of all the side quests kept me playing for hours on end. Collecting the ghosts and the gold skulltulas was great.

Since I've got a Wii, I've been able to download all the old games onto my console, and have completed all the old classics from the NES, as well as A Link to the Past, and the more recent Majora's Mask which was on the N64.

I'm currently playing The Wind Waker, a more recent Zelda adventure on the GameCube. This has to be one of the most beautiful games in the series, and the depth of it looks like I'm going to be playing for a while if I want to complete it fully!

Apparently they're currently making a new Zelda for the Wii, but it won't be released until 2010 at the earliest, but there's plenty of time until then to replay all your old favourites! ;)

muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Re: Legend of Zelda Appreciation Thread
      Reply #1: Jul 06, 2009 10:05:43 pm
      I am a big fan. supposedly next's yrs game will be along the same lines as Twilight Princess
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #2: Jul 10, 2009 06:16:15 pm
      I didn't play them much although I loved the first one on the N64.

Ocarina of Time was a bit hard though. I hit a certain bit and didn't go any further.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #3: Aug 10, 2009 05:03:04 pm
      Love these games. Twilight Princess wasn't as good as Ocarina Of Time but that didn't stop me playing for hours on end! And the graphics in Twilight Princess were fantastic! Cannot wait for a new addition to the series. :)

Quick Reply