Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

2 player Wii games

Read 1884 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      2 player Wii games
      Jul 04, 2009 11:58:54 am
      What are the best ones?

My grandma handed down the Wii that she bought, intending to use Wii Fit to my brother for his birthday. We're looking for something that's really good to play co-operatively.

Not particularly interested in all of these Mario/adventure games etc, more into zombie shoot 'em ups or sport games for example.

Can anybody reccommend any good games of this kind please?

We were looking at the Resident Evil games, HOTD Overkill and The Rising Dead but I'm not sure if any of them are 2 player games.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Re: 2 player Wii games
      Reply #1: Jul 04, 2009 12:12:23 pm
      WII sports is obviously good
      they are bringing out a new WII sports game in a couple of weeks together with a more accurate controller, combined cost about 40 quid, im really thinking about getting it....wii sports island.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #2: Jul 04, 2009 01:47:14 pm
      Got Wii Sports mate.

Looking for something a little different now.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #3: Jul 06, 2009 05:31:06 am
      Ahh.. I know you said nopt interested in mario type games but there Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario + Sonic at the Olympics which i've played both of and they're pretty decent. Guitar Hero??
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #4: Jul 06, 2009 06:43:20 am
      FIFA :f_tongueincheek:

I dont really own many 2 player wii games so cant make much of a recommendation (although I can recommend that you Don't buy "World Sports Party") my little brother owns Star Wars the force unleashed which is multiplayer although I'd say that would appeal more to younger people.

Apparently Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is multiplayer but I've heard mixed reviews on it.

Quick Reply