Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Funniest/worst break-up stories....

Read 2246 times
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 430 posts | -12 
      Funniest/worst break-up stories....
      Oct 05, 2007 07:46:34 am
      Alright everyone, im sure all of us have broken up with someon before, and even been broken up with....how and what did you do??
      Share you stories for a laugh....
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Re: Funniest/worst break-up stories....
      Reply #1: Oct 05, 2007 09:26:54 am
      for a laugh?

not likely i'm still pissed off about the way I f**ked things up! :(
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 430 posts | -12 
      Reply #2: Oct 05, 2007 09:31:38 am
      in that case then...for a laugh, or for releasing some anger....we accomodate for everyone :)
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #3: Oct 05, 2007 05:47:15 pm
      Best one I've heard happen to someone I know was pretty basic. Girl was going out with this guy who she wanted to leave for someone else, so instead of doing the "it's not you, it's me" routine, she sent him a picture of her and this other guy doing er..... something.... on a table... Just the picture, nothing else.

HARSH.
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 430 posts | -12 
      Reply #4: Oct 06, 2007 01:34:18 am
      owww sh*t....thats extremely harsh......no comment about that one ;D
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #5: Oct 07, 2007 03:47:45 pm
      I was dumped on Valentines Day in 1988 when Sinnead o Conner was number 1 in the charts with Nothing Compares To You! :-* What fun that was! :'( Kept hearing the same bloody song over and over again for days afterwards!  :D :D :D
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 430 posts | -12 
      Reply #6: Oct 08, 2007 04:16:28 pm
      i was dumped one year on the day of my 16th birthday....she gave a good reason too "ohh, its not you, its me..."
      Dont ya love it ;D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #7: Oct 08, 2007 07:00:01 pm
      Best one I've heard happen to someone I know was pretty basic. Girl was going out with this guy who she wanted to leave for someone else, so instead of doing the "it's not you, it's me" routine, she sent him a picture of her and this other guy doing er..... something.... on a table... Just the picture, nothing else.
      That's awful. I'd never do that. My view on cheating is, if you wanna be with someone else, or sleep with random people, don't be with the girl/guy you're with now, just finish it like.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #8: Oct 08, 2007 09:29:51 pm
      I was dumped one year on the day of my 16th birthday....she gave a good reason too "ohh, its not you, its me..."
      Dont ya love it ;D

That's a classic, although me mates favourite one is 'It's not me, it's you!' A few have been binned off with that one! ;D Deservedly so too!

I've had a lovely occasion involving being dumped by text! Made up I was! :-\

Of course I've hurt someone else myself, never too proud of it like! I called one girl upto ours just before one of our Champions League games, just to tell her she was swerved! I would have done it by phone but as you read before, I know how it feels! I then proceeded in getting her out the house before the match kicked off! 8)

Another girl got binned as she had an argument with me about the reason why lads have a 'fascination' with two girls kissing! It didn't help that the day earlier me and her cousin spotted two girls rolling on the floor in Cornwall and 'stood drooling' for 10 minutes! 8)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #9: Oct 09, 2007 01:05:15 am
      Haha, I'd never argue over why guys love 2 girls kissing, although I don't get it much.

I'd never finish it by text. In person is best, or if you can't, phone. Text or email is just horrible.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #10: Oct 09, 2007 01:09:54 am
      Haha, I'd never argue over why guys love 2 girls kissing, although I don't get it much.

Right mate. I'm confused at that statement. Please clarify it before it's too late!!  :D
      You mean you don't get why some guys like to see two girls kissing don't you?  ;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #11: Oct 09, 2007 01:20:24 am
      Not some guys, all guys.

???
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #12: Oct 09, 2007 01:37:13 am

All guys?  ??? How do you know that?.....  :D
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 430 posts | -12 
      Reply #13: Oct 10, 2007 03:54:20 pm
      This is more of a post- break up story...

My mates girlfriend at the time bought him a cd of some singer who he had never heard of before for his bday.....and he absolutely hated it ;D, but offcourse, he never told her that....
      Anyway, a few months passed and they broke up, however, he organised to meet up with her one day for some closure as they call it....
      So, he gave her a 'moving-on' and 'thankyou' present....well, ;D thats what he told her.....
      He gave it to her, walked off, and she opened it....it was the crappy cd she gave to him ;D, and she absolutely cracked it.
      and they never spoke again ;D....

Quick Reply