Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Sickening

Read 1329 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Sickening
      Mar 09, 2007 02:28:52 pm
      WARNING - YOU MAY FIND THIS LINK DISTURBING

Well, the manc tw@ts are at it again, but this is too far this time.

Singing songs is one thing, but to make a video glorifying the deaths of our fans is just sick. I have reported this video to youtube & suggest everyone else does the same.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Sickening
      Reply #1: Mar 09, 2007 02:48:44 pm
      I cannot believe what I have just witnessed.
      People that do this are truly not football fans. Just I am stunned that these scumbags have no respect for the dead. You never really hear of us doing a Munchen skit do you?
      Sick in the head. No wonder you can't post a message on it - because it's been disabled.
      Can't stand people like that, they have had tragedies in the past. Hope we get United in the final. I wanted to get a different team from a different country but now I just want to stuff these bas**rds once and for all.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #2: Mar 09, 2007 02:53:51 pm
      To be honest court I hope they get knocked out by roma, because with some of the stuff I've just seen on that youtube i think there would be murder in athens if it was us v mancs

Imagine at least 60,000 of us and them, it'll make Troy look like a teddy bears picnic, split city police in full riot gear.

I fancy Bayern in the final and a good piss-up with the germans
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Mar 09, 2007 03:03:33 pm
      To be honest court I hope they get knocked out by roma, because with some of the stuff I've just seen on that youtube I think there would be murder in athens if it was us v mancs

Imagine at least 60,000 of us and them, it'll make Troy look like a teddy bears picnic, split city police in full riot gear.

I fancy Bayern in the final and a good piss-up with the germans

Good point there mate. Hmm... Bayern Munchen in the final.
      I'd take it. I wanted Valencia in the final. Thats now very impossible. :(
      But hey, if Chelsea win, they are out next round ;)

Quick Reply