Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Best Live Artists/Groups?

Read 6505 times
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Re: Best Live Artists/Groups?
      Reply #23: Sep 03, 2009 10:59:32 am
      The National
      Rage Against The Machine
      U2
      The Verve
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,844 posts | 67 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #24: Sep 18, 2009 10:47:35 pm
      Best live concert i've ever seen was Iron Maiden at twickenham last year ,absolutely awesome
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #25: Sep 19, 2009 12:23:40 am
      This goes back a while but I really liked Les Negresses Vertes.  Saw them in Brighton in 1990 I think.  It wasn't a big gig but I loved them.  They were a great live band.  They were so different.  Lots of different instruments, a bit punky and very bouncy and energetic.

An interesting band to see are The Residents.  Well wierd tbh.  Unforgettable show though, probably because of the wierdness.  Looking at a stage were the band is made up of giant eyeballs is strange  ;D  No idea what they are like now or if they even still play live.

Bob Dylan.  Can be awesome, can be utterly awful, but when he's good, he's amazing.
      injuredturtle
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #26: Sep 20, 2009 05:55:41 pm
      Saw Oasis at the Eden Project, they were amazing! A full 2 1/2 hour set. Fantastic!!!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #27: Sep 26, 2009 06:28:58 pm
      Saw Wolfmother a couple nights ago, F***ing awesome!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #28: Sep 30, 2009 10:04:12 pm
      I thought Oasis let themselves down a bit. Good to see them live but a bit of an anti-climax.

Muse put on an amazing show. I don't think anyone who's been to see them has been let down.

The Foo Fighters are amazing as well. Seen them 5 times, Hyde Park in 2006 being the first and Wembley Stadium 08 being the last. I can't pick a gig as being the best out of theirs. All so good in their own right.
      hold 51
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts |
      Reply #29: Oct 14, 2009 11:54:56 pm
      saw U2 at the don valley stadium in August with Elbow supporting them,it doesnt get much better than that, although Bowie in the NEC was good and also REM at the NEC as well,  Killers at trent fm arena was also good, Keane also at trent fm supported by Frankmuzic as well! not bad!

Quick Reply