Trending Topics

Next match: Brighton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 8th Jul @ 8:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Amex Stadium

Today is the 8th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P2 W1 D1 L0

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 1564456 times
      therealjr, zz19a and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,476 posts | 3957 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #18675: Jul 06, 2020 05:18:10 am
      Better make sure I've no time for tv that day then  ;D

Think I better mute Aussie red for the day too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4I0uAUvkwY

Just for you in 2 threads now!  :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,849 posts | 765 
      Reply #18676: Jul 06, 2020 08:41:05 am

Bloody hell this thread woke up.  :lmao: Did United get beat  ;D You and your f**king pictures  :lmao: Is it coz you can't spell.  ;D

If I ever get the hang of picture messages your in trouble  ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,476 posts | 3957 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #18677: Yesterday at 01:07:25 am
      Bloody hell this thread woke up.  :lmao: Did United get beat  ;D You and your f**king pictures  :lmao: Is it coz you can't spell.  ;D

If I ever get the hang of picture messages your in trouble  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Dumbarse!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,849 posts | 765 
      Reply #18678: Yesterday at 01:44:54 am
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,852 posts | 582 
      Reply #18679: Yesterday at 10:42:32 pm
      Quote from therealjr
      You’ve played 4 games since lockdown ended all against teams lower than you in the table
      10 points out of 12
      In the  corresponding fixtures we got 9 out of 9 and we are yet to go to Brighton. Admittedly we’ve only played teams below us in the table for pretty much the whole season 😂
      The most ridiculous set of results possible would still see you finish 16 points behind us.
      So what exactly are you doing right?

Reminds me of the time during Kenny's revival, when we beat Birmingham 5-0 in our annual top 4 chase, when Meireles was our great white hope, and one poster on another forum got so excited at how much progress we were making, that we would "piss the league" next season.

4 weeks later we finished out of Europe altogether, while 12 months later we finished 8th and Kenny was fired. Meireles quietly followed Torres out the door afterwards, and we were all pissed off with just how much progress we were really making.

These deluded fantasists think they're ready to win the league because they have finally discovered how to beat cannon fodder like Brighton and Bournemouth. Only took them 18 months. The reality is I think the "Can't Win The League Day" will be posted here again next year.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,207 posts | 2332 
      Reply #18680: Today at 10:39:42 am
      Reminds me of the time during Kenny's revival, when we beat Birmingham 5-0 in our annual top 4 chase, when Meireles was our great white hope, and one poster on another forum got so excited at how much progress we were making, that we would "piss the league" next season.

4 weeks later we finished out of Europe altogether, while 12 months later we finished 8th and Kenny was fired. Meireles quietly followed Torres out the door afterwards, and we were all pissed off with just how much progress we were really making.

These deluded fantasists think they're ready to win the league because they have finally discovered how to beat cannon fodder like Brighton and Bournemouth. Only took them 18 months. The reality is I think the "Can't Win The League Day" will be posted here again next year.

All true but Utd are finally starting to rebuild again but I still think it will be a few more years before they are challenging for anything, it could all fall to pieces again though, at the moment they have Martial playing well and Pogba actually playing, both of those are not sustainable, but in Fernandes they finally have a good midfielder plus Rashford and the other young lad Mason are very good and will only get better. They also have a good defence with Wan Bisaka, Luke Shaw and even Maguire and Lindelof are pretty decent. What Utd don't have though is any depth to their squad but with a few more years and some good acquisitions they can fix that, BUT I still maintain they have a fairly sh*t manager in charge.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,849 posts | 765 
      Reply #18681: Today at 03:39:07 pm
      All true but Utd are finally starting to rebuild again but I still think it will be a few more years before they are challenging for anything, it could all fall to pieces again though, at the moment they have Martial playing well and Pogba actually playing, both of those are not sustainable, but in Fernandes they finally have a good midfielder plus Rashford and the other young lad Mason are very good and will only get better. They also have a good defence with Wan Bisaka, Luke Shaw and even Maguire and Lindelof are pretty decent. What Utd don't have though is any depth to their squad but with a few more years and some good acquisitions they can fix that, BUT I still maintain they have a fairly sh*t manager in charge.

I have lfc across the water on ignore heimdall and that's the only reason why I can see his post as you've copied & pasted it so you'll understand some of my post is referenced to it.

Every fan at ever club has  deluded fantasists as he calls it so nothing new there. However, most of us which include myself keep our feet firmly on the ground so don't take what he says as gospel.

Agreed with most of your post with the odd difference of opinion. First of all I think Lindelof just a squad player which I would replace if at all possible, goes missing in far to many games and lacks consistency.

Maguire 100% needs back up as not only does he lack a yard of pace is very flat footed. He's not having the best of seasons and more so after the break. Paying 80 million bit of a panic buy for me, he's worth 40 at tops. Kalidou Koulibaly would be idea but just can't see that happening so settle for Milan Skriniar from Inter Milan if it's possible.

Wan Bisakaka I like but going to pick up plenty of bookings along with a red card or too subject to his style of play.

Like so many on here I too thought going to be several years till we're fighting for that top spot back but not so sure now.  ;D Like yourself and well documented by me Ole not the man to get us there but he's doing fine job of making me eat humble pie (( not there yet ))  on present form. Still early days but please god I'm eating that pie sooner than I thought.  ;D

Quick Reply