Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D7 L8

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Read 185 times
      theacademic
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      University research on the role of football in response to military conflict
      Apr 04, 2024 02:35:19 pm
      Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9zZmrJfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.
      theacademic
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict
      Reply #1: Apr 11, 2024 06:44:49 am
      Many thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes to share their thoughts. 
      theacademic
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict
      Reply #2: Apr 18, 2024 08:38:52 am
      Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3: Apr 18, 2024 05:09:12 pm
      Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.

Done it for ya mate !!

YNWA

Quick Reply