Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 463703 times
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #2783: Dec 09, 2019 10:55:18 am
      Think we absolutely broke City mentally. I think last season they had to give it all the had to pip us to the title and then have us win the CL to overshadow their achievements must have been a hard one to take.

And then to see us continue this season to relentlessly, showing them they need to go to the levels they did last season again...think it’s broke them. Implosion.

Oh so you mean that expensive squad can't take this simple sh*te?
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #2784: Dec 09, 2019 10:57:26 am
      Thought David Silva had a poor game against Utd. He was one of the guys who could create chances in tight spaces, but he never looked like doing it at the weekend. Could this be the beginning of the end for him at Citeh?...
      There, have said it - expect him to go on a scoring spree...

No excuses when you've KDB and the highest paid manager in the world.
      RedWilly

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #2785: Dec 09, 2019 11:23:33 am
      Oh so you mean that expensive squad can't take this simple sh*te?

Think they have a shocking mentality. Just look at how often they seem to cry about decisions, investigations etc. Always looking to blame external factors and when things are not going well there they seem to implode, even going back to Mancini’s days.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #2786: Dec 09, 2019 02:22:56 pm
      Think they have a shocking mentality. Just look at how often they seem to cry about decisions, investigations etc. Always looking to blame external factors and when things are not going well there they seem to implode, even going back to Mancini’s days.

You need to have a look at their forum mate ( blue moon) honestly the crap they come out with on there I’m sure you have to be aged 12 and under to post on there
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #2787: Dec 09, 2019 04:15:01 pm
      ;D - playing Roll With It by Oasis.

Trite and sh*te. Awful defence, awful support and awful attitudes all round from players and supporters from the Abu Dhabi faithful. Wonderful to see.

I had the game on with espanol commentary and when the camera did a spot the celeb shot of mr.oasis,the lads never mentioned him,least as far as i could tell,i laughed anyways.
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #2788: Dec 10, 2019 01:46:22 pm
      You need to have a look at their forum mate ( blue moon) honestly the crap they come out with on there I’m sure you have to be aged 12 and under to post on there
      I occasionally have a peek there to see what they have to say.

They're by & large a tinfoil hat fanbase.

The ref's are out to get them!
      VAR is out to get them!
      The Prem league are out to get them!
      UEFA are out to get them!
      The media are out to get them!

They're convinced the league is fixed for every decision to go against them and for us, to enable us to win the league.

They are the most hate-filled fan-set I've ever come across.

On top of the "incidents" being reported from Saturday's derby, numerous fans on Bluemoon have said they've seen up to 10 separate incidents of Blue on Blue (City fans fighting each other) during the match and talk of lots of them being p###ed & coked up to the eyeballs!!

STAY CLASSY CITY FANS!!!!

beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #2789: Dec 10, 2019 05:46:33 pm
      I know mate 🤣 you forgot the tea lady too!! Bunch of classless pricks
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8541 
      Reply #2790: Dec 10, 2019 06:32:05 pm
      talk of lots of them being p###ed & coked up to the eyeballs!!

Know loads of Liverpool fans going the match who do the exact same!

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #2791: Dec 11, 2019 05:15:46 pm

Yeah of all things to call em out for that's a weird one.Still don't get why people over here sit in a pub watching a game and not drinking, :confused-smiley-013: :ernaehrung004:
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2792: Dec 15, 2019 12:12:21 pm

Yeah of all things to call em out for that's a weird one.Still don't get why people over here sit in a pub watching a game and not drinking, :confused-smiley-013: :ernaehrung004:

I don't drink when I go to the pub and watch the game, coincidentally I have a pint or two of coke!

I used to have a few pints, but I just don't enjoy it.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,721 posts | 6707 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2793: Dec 15, 2019 05:49:19 pm
      I don't drink when I go to the pub and watch the game, coincidentally I have a pint or two of coke!

I used to have a few pints, but I just don't enjoy it.

F**k had to re read that, thought u said u have a line or 2 of coke! 😂😂😂😂😂
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #2794: Dec 16, 2019 03:36:39 pm
      Jesus,thought it was  pints of the devils dandruff...as the kids say.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #2795: Dec 16, 2019 07:26:17 pm
      F**k had to re read that, thought u said u have a line or 2 of coke! 😂😂😂😂😂

Never use coke, more of a Pepsi man myself, but I had to use 'coke' to get the innuendo in. :roll:
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #2796: Dec 17, 2019 11:27:24 am
      Fair shout!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #2797: Dec 18, 2019 11:24:08 pm
      The most expensive squad, playing Oxford. Any comment Pep?

https://twitter.com/mainstandultras/status/1207424042875195392?s=21
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2798: Dec 19, 2019 09:33:41 am

I think players should be warned after matches about behaviour like this and retrospective cards issued. he clearly tried to kick the lad first. Pep didn't see anything though did he.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2799: Dec 19, 2019 01:14:07 pm
      What with numerous anti doping violations on their card already (punished with a mere slap of the wrist) it seems to get increasingly more difficult to prove that Man City don't have a doping culture.

https://twitter.com/danroan/status/1207641727118512128?s=20

Europe's most corrupt club?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2800: Dec 27, 2019 12:23:12 pm
      looking forward to watching their game tonight fancy Wolves to get a result and then see Pep implode in his interview
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2801: Dec 27, 2019 01:00:25 pm
      looking forward to watching their game tonight fancy Wolves to get a result and then see Pep implode in his interview

Guarantee Klopp & the boys will get a mention by Pep..it’s obligatory with him..
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2802: Dec 27, 2019 02:02:52 pm

I genuinely think Wolves will win or at least give them a tough game, they seem to be one of the increasing number of teams who have figured out that attack is the best form of defence against them.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,358 posts | 1028 
      Reply #2803: Dec 27, 2019 05:44:35 pm
      Some quotes from bluemoon for anyone wanting a laugh.

“Liverpool lost control of the 2nd half at Leicester until the penalty which in my opinion was accidental. We had softened up Leicester for Liverpool”

“They are one dimensional”

“A Week and half of warm weather training, lounging around the pool, etc, and 2 relatively easy matches. No wonder they look fresh”

[Regarding Liverpool playing a few teams directly after City] “Yep hand picked games then the tv companies pick the games to hurt us and help the scousers! There certainly some back handers going on! Suppose a history club doing well and winning the league will keep the big bucks coming in for premier rights and other teams in the league will be happy with that too! If premier money drops dramatically a lot of teams will be in deep sh*t they rely on that money!”

“Liverpool are not that good and as has been said by some, stop their fullbacks and you stop them winning. Robertson is terrible defensively.”

“Their luck, fitness, lack of injuries, influence and smugness are incredible. Another record for the red scousers will be the most assisted Team ever to win a pre-determined Premier League title. English football died on 18-05-2019.”
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #2804: Dec 27, 2019 05:51:16 pm

“Liverpool lost control of the 2nd half at Leicester until the penalty which in my opinion was accidental. We had softened up Leicester for Liverpool”

“A Week and half of warm weather training, lounging around the pool, etc, and 2 relatively easy matches. No wonder they look fresh”

[Regarding Liverpool playing a few teams directly after City] “Yep hand picked games then the tv companies pick the games to hurt us and help the scousers! There certainly some back handers going on! Suppose a history club doing well and winning the league will keep the big bucks coming in for premier rights and other teams in the league will be happy with that too! If premier money drops dramatically a lot of teams will be in deep sh*t they rely on that money!”

“Liverpool are not that good and as has been said by some, stop their fullbacks and you stop them winning. Robertson is terrible defensively.”

“Their luck, fitness, lack of injuries, influence and smugness are incredible. Another record for the red scousers will be the most assisted Team ever to win a pre-determined Premier League title. English football died on 18-05-2019.”

Hahaha F***ing joke of a club, tell you what there's something in the water in Mancland.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,610 posts | 3914 
      Reply #2805: Dec 27, 2019 06:00:27 pm

I can’t help myself looking on that forum and it’s laughable what they say about Liverpool, literally embarrassing.

I guess they don’t know how to handle these type of situations considering the club started in 2008, steep learning curve for them.

Quick Reply