Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 463658 times
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #2806: Dec 27, 2019 09:50:00 pm
      Bye bye City. Hunted down by the wolf-pack!

Merry Christmas Red men!!!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #2807: Dec 27, 2019 10:14:14 pm
      Fraudiola.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2808: Dec 27, 2019 10:19:55 pm

Has to buy/inherit ready established players otherwise it just doesn't work. Doesn't have the skill or foresight to develop talent or the nerve to take an average squad and build it up. Remember - Man City is his idea of a 'challenge'.

A challenge in the same vein that Adele writing a song about something that isn't about a breakup is a challenge.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2809: Dec 27, 2019 10:23:09 pm
      I can’t help myself looking on that forum and it’s laughable what they say about Liverpool, literally embarrassing.

I guess they don’t know how to handle these type of situations considering the club started in 2008, steep learning curve for them.

Hahahah some pearlers in there from the child snatchers XI.

F***ing gimps.

Anyway I just came in here to say Otamendi is a shocking centre half.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,524 posts | 1661 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2810: Dec 27, 2019 10:25:18 pm
      Happy Christmas Sterling ye little fuckstick !!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2811: Dec 27, 2019 10:28:15 pm
      could it have been a better December
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2812: Dec 28, 2019 12:19:08 am
      City have got to stop feeding those HUNGRY WOLVES. :laugh:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2813: Dec 28, 2019 12:31:06 am
      Not sure what I find more amusing, the fact Sterling missed 2 penalties or that he tried copying the run up Salah does.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #2814: Dec 28, 2019 01:54:12 am
      I went to bed at 2-0 and just see the score hahaha

Wankers
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2815: Dec 28, 2019 09:11:39 am
      could it have been a better December

Not for me, absolutely brilliant in every regard.

Those posts from the Citeh fans were bloody hilarious, especially the one about us not being good and how to easily beat us, when we kicked their teams arse recently, priceless.
      RedWilly

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #2816: Dec 28, 2019 09:30:48 am
      Our mentality giants have absolutely destroyed that club.

Guardiola was meant to be the start of a dynasty for them but we have overshadowed their achievements with CL win and this year have left them eating dust and the increasing feeling that the wheels have come off and Pep will be on his way out.

Absolutely brilliant. Bet bluemoon is in meltdown
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #2817: Dec 28, 2019 10:03:51 am
      Has anything really even been said about the fact that City completely crumbled in the last 20 minutes and went from being 2 nil up to losing 3-2? I'm talking about in the media and opposition supporters. Or is it only Liverpool who "bottle" things?

I tell you what - when we eventually win this f**king league I hope we get all of the plaudits we deserve, but I hope this lot get rightfully mocked for their manager losing the plot and their pathetic defence of their title, after spending another £150M more than us in the summer.

We were lauded as bottlers last year for amassing 97 points & drawing at Old Trafford. I hope these bas**rds get it in the neck come the end of the season! They're absolutely pathetic!
      RedWilly

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #2818: Dec 28, 2019 10:23:12 am
      Has anything really even been said about the fact that City completely crumbled in the last 20 minutes and went from being 2 nil up to losing 3-2? I'm talking about in the media and opposition supporters. Or is it only Liverpool who "bottle" things?

I tell you what - when we eventually win this f**king league I hope we get all of the plaudits we deserve, but I hope this lot get rightfully mocked for their manager losing the plot and their pathetic defence of their title, after spending another £150M more than us in the summer.

We were lauded as bottlers last year for amassing 97 points & drawing at Old Trafford. I hope these bas**rds get it in the neck come the end of the season! They're absolutely pathetic!

No chance that will happen mate. The media have their well worn narratives and rarely deviate from them. The bottlers tag was hurled at Klopp after we lost to Madrid and now they like to pretend that they never questioned him.

City have had an easy ride in the media, remember when Chelsea first started winning with all Roman’s dosh, there was loads of talk about them buying the league. City have taken that even further but never a peep is heard about it.

I hope the pundits are sick to their stomach knowing that it’s not even 2020 and we are miles ahead. Another 5 months of us to endure you fuckers and we will add the CL to top it off!!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #2819: Dec 28, 2019 10:38:16 am
      No chance that will happen mate. The media have their well worn narratives and rarely deviate from them. The bottlers tag was hurled at Klopp after we lost to Madrid and now they like to pretend that they never questioned him.

City have had an easy ride in the media, remember when Chelsea first started winning with all Roman’s dosh, there was loads of talk about them buying the league. City have taken that even further but never a peep is heard about it.

I hope the pundits are sick to their stomach knowing that it’s not even 2020 and we are miles ahead. Another 5 months of us to endure you fuckers and we will add the CL to top it off!!

It's mad - I've never liked the term "bottling" as now'days it's generally used to rub salt in the wounds, accusing a team of mental fragility when they did all they can and were just unable to get over the line. For some reason Liverpool don't seem to "lose" things, we somehow "bottle" them. As you said, unsure how Kiev was a "bottle" job. We held our own considering the circumstances. Same with the league last year, 97 points and lost one game, which we maybe would have won if the ball has literally travelled an extra half inch.

That was an absolute collapse by that lot last night though, they couldn't cope with a hostile atmosphere & intensity once again. Hardly a peep about it though. Mainly just plaudits for wolves (who to be fair, were brilliant second half) but there is no way any reigning champion should be 2-0 up with 20 minutes left, and go on to lose 3-2
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #2820: Dec 28, 2019 10:54:40 am
      It'll never happen boys..
      The thing is, they(the media), want a repeat of Augeros' last minute winner in the last game to keep the public on the edge of their seats until the middle of May.... well sorry Mr Sky but it ain't gonna happen this season I'm afraid  :lmao:
      We gave the world a good watch last year but we have moved up a gear this time round and judging by what i saw last night at Moleneux Man City can forget any hopes of retaining their title now.... besides, its all about the power of Anchelotti and how well likkle Ole is doing with his under 9's draped over the back pages these days..
      You won't see Pep at Man City next year, he'll be off into the Arabian sunset with his wad of cash.
      RedWilly

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #2821: Dec 28, 2019 10:57:39 am
      It's mad - I've never liked the term "bottling" as now'days it's generally used to rub salt in the wounds, accusing a team of mental fragility when they did all they can and were just unable to get over the line. For some reason Liverpool don't seem to "lose" things, we somehow "bottle" them. As you said, unsure how Kiev was a "bottle" job. We held our own considering the circumstances. Same with the league last year, 97 points and lost one game, which we maybe would have won if the ball has literally travelled an extra half inch.

That was an absolute collapse by that lot last night though, they couldn't cope with a hostile atmosphere & intensity once again. Hardly a peep about it though. Mainly just plaudits for wolves (who to be fair, were brilliant second half) but there is no way any reigning champion should be 2-0 up with 20 minutes left, and go on to lose 3-2

Absolutely mate. We have completely cracked them, just look at the way they carry on at the mention of us. And I don’t think Guardiola has the stomach for it, think he will be on his way at the end of the season after they’ve been dumped out the CL and finished well off the pace in the league.

Since the money came in City have always had these years where they lose the plot and it seems to be happening again.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2822: Dec 28, 2019 11:53:46 am
      Absolutely mate. We have completely cracked them, just look at the way they carry on at the mention of us. And I don’t think Guardiola has the stomach for it, think he will be on his way at the end of the season after they’ve been dumped out the CL and finished well off the pace in the league.

Since the money came in City have always had these years where they lose the plot and it seems to be happening again.

Its not even beyond the realms of possibility that Citeh miss out on top4, they just aren't as scary as they used to be.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2823: Dec 28, 2019 11:54:30 am
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2824: Dec 28, 2019 01:23:19 pm
      Poor city fans if they think they can win the CL with this team then good luck to them. 
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 877 posts | 102 
      Reply #2825: Dec 28, 2019 02:56:52 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,256 posts | 6364 
      Reply #2826: Dec 29, 2019 02:16:54 am
      Apparently been trolled by Real Sociedad regarding a transfer.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #2827: Dec 29, 2019 07:05:13 am
      That media watch thread on their shitty forum is so cringe and embarrassing on so many levels.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2828: Dec 29, 2019 11:20:20 am
      they think they are going to win the CL with this team not a chance.

Quick Reply